Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (18406 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by patrick89(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2017
dasamek8:

okorocha did small things in owerri which u can't compare him with Mr fraud Obiano
I'm so angry that most people criticising obiano are from IMO state! what is your mission?
to bring same suffering to Anambra state? it wi never work.! you all said Rocha's all the way voted for him. you can not force a criminal like Nwoye on us. adighi eme ya eme cha cha.

1 Like

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dasamek8: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2017
patrick89:

As if you are talking to a child. Anambra has tested all those parties. we have seen what they brought to us.
we can not be fooled by your useless change mantra.
we in Anambra understands the implications of changing political party. it is like bringing a new empty tank! they will feast on our collective wealth. we must stick to our apga. it has given us a unique identity. we don't want bandwagon political party. where loots are shared on.
take your change to IMO state.

Anambra is witnessing unprecedented development, from all works of life, from entertainment industries, to manufacturing to service delivery industries to hospitality. we haven't had it so good before. Apga is not god, they are not perfect, but they're better than PDP APC combined these two parties are big for nothing to Nigeria. the Best politics remains the local politics.
Anambra at the moment is not in debt, they are not lagging in any infrastructural development.
FYI ansu would become the biggest school in the east very soon. It is a new school that is still in it's formative stage. Go to igbariam as the the infrastructure ongoing there. You can not come online and say any shit and walk away.
Your pay per click will never work. All these criminals masquerading as Messiah should show us what they have done in their respective communities!
Tony Nwoye and obaze are never an option.
Tony is a criminal, cultist! while obaze is just another English speaking diplomat, just like prof, ayade , the governor of cross rivers state. he does not have anything to offer. He has nothing of his own. He is being sponsored by peter obi.He is a nobody in ogbaru.
Don't come here and be making noise.
sorry dear but the bitter truth is that as an indigene You can't compel me to believe this your non-existent infrastructure in Anambra. As for Ansu just know my senior sister graduated there last year. Mind you apga have not uplifted the hometown of Ojukwu from a stagnating entity to a city(nnewi) of which I hail from. What did Obiano do for Anambra in general?
Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by dasamek8: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
patrick89:

I'm so angry that most people criticising obiano are from IMO state! what is your mission?
to bring same suffering to Anambra state? it wi never work.! you all said Rocha's all the way voted for him. you can not force a criminal like Nwoye on us. adighi eme ya eme cha cha.
I beg you, am not an intruder. I am an Anambrarian. What have Apga achieved for the Igbo race? Individuals building their houses is not devpt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NANS Denies Asking IGP To Arrest EndSARS Protesters / Opposition Swells Against Tinubu's Choice Of Akpabio As Senate President / Things that can only be done in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.