Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56433 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by basscode: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
truly a man is never ugly, how he treats you is what matters, with time you realise look fades then what remains for men out there...be confident and be successful, everything will fall into place.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by MatianoG(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Damn!
makydebbie:
Damn!
makydebbie:
Damn!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by MatianoG(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2017
Damn man,tz too much na@beemaz
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 8:06am On Oct 31, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Lol, oya goan follow me back joor.

Was just a normal day yesterday. Hectic as usual.

I just knew you had to be Igbo.

The facial features...and lips...and eyes...they gave you away nwanyi oma tongue
Morning dear

Meanwhile, I'm terrible at chatting on social media these days, would have loved to get talking with you outside here.

Meanwhile, there's only two states I think you could be from.

Anambra or Imo? Am I right or right? tongue

Top of the morning to you dear

kiss
Lol, didn't know that each tribe had distinct features wink
Btw, I'm from Enugu.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Jesus is Lord
Ur dp is a definition of ugly, I fill like vomiting

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ezewealth(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2017
Yet to see a guy that is more handsome than me
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Lol, didn't know that each tribe had distinct features wink
Btw, I'm from Enugu.
*singing* Enugu girls Dem like To do... Dey do... Dey do...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Toks2008:

You are blessed sis...this is why I write the epistles I put on naira land.

To a lady it's about a man that tends to your emotional needs,a man that truly desires you and not the one you desire
..if you want a man who does not want you,you are doomed but if you be with a man who truly wants you regardless of his looks,you are fulfilled romantically.

Most cute guys are too unstable...even me sef no dey look for hot babe again cos most of them are headaches. ..
Thank you Bros.. Myself at 20 wanted the tall, dark, slay king kinda guy.. Now all I want is peace.I advice my younger friends to by all means date them TDH slay kings o and experience their drama.. So when you are of marriageable age and wiser, you would know what you really want in a man. My eye see pepper.. You will be wasting your youthful years on a man because he looks good in selfies, when what should really matter is your happiness and peace of mind. Finally, I choose peace biko. I am marrying a man that doesn't even care if i have millions, he still spoils me. He looks at me like i am art. He prays for me. He supports my dreams and even wants me attain greater heights. He can't stand to see me disturbed or worried without offering solutions and advices.I just thank God for him! I am more than happy and contented. There are guys you only date and hang out with (it's when you decide to turn them to husband you will know you can't rear a fish on dry land). There are guys you marry, ie if a lady really wants marital bliss o. It takes God, years of heartbreak and maturity to know the difference!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Immorttal:
you're asking too much sad
No i'm not. My man has all of these and more.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
*singing* Enugu girls Dem like To do... Dey do... Dey do...
Is it ur doing? Is it ur Enugu grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Emivra(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2017
U must have SOME money at HAND ;DU must have SOME money at HAND
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2017
SmartyPants:

well in the list you posted you didn't really say anything that really relates to a guy being brainy

I'm just asking coz well if ur really sapio, and i'm Smartypants...

the future is looking bright baby

grin tongue
Yea, i had to modify that list.
But lemme see ur dp first. Pinshures grin matter
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
My definition of handsome isn't really about physical features. It involves matters of the heart. A guy who is handsome to me is one
1. Who is facially handsome
2. Who likes kids a lot
3. Who respects and cares for older people
4. Who is kind hearted
5. Who can make me laugh
6. Who completes me
7. Who i can tell anything and everything to
8. Who understands me
9. Who cares for me
10. Who makes great decisions and does dt fast too
11. Who is extremely intelligent
12. Who knows how to cook
That's an unadulterated handsomeness for me grin
i Pass 11 out Of 12

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Sista thank a lot for the advice.....
U must have gone tru a lot ooh

I be learner for a lot of experiences though but I know experience is the bestest teacher....
But make I just taste small candy nah e no go hurt too much nahgrin
lol.. Ok o. You need the experience sha.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Mizabey(f): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2017
A not too tall man,who's not fat, particularly absence of protrude belly, who's not bald, a beard gang, who doesn't regular at d gym. with a good complexion(dark / fair). : tongue. Hardworking nd good sense is a plus.
Half of d definition tho
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Is it ur doing? Is it ur Enugu grin
my Father's father junior Brother's cousin's uncle's father Is From Ennugu...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2017
queenfav:
Thank you Bros.. Myself at 20 wanted the tall, dark, slay king kinda guy.. Now all I want is peace.I advice my younger friends to by all means date them TDH slay kings o and experience their drama.. So when you are of marriageable age and wiser, you would know what you really want in a man. My eye see pepper.. You will be wasting your youthful years on a man because he looks good in selfies, when what should really matter is your happiness and peace of mind. Finally, I choose peace biko. I am marrying a man that doesn't even care if i have millions, he still spoils me. He looks at me like i am art. He prays for me. He supports my dreams and even wants me attain greater heights. He can't stand to see me disturbed or worried without offering solutions and advices.I just thank God for him! I am more than happy and contented. There are guys you only date and hang out with (it's when you decide to turn them to husband you will know you can't rear a fish on dry land). There are guys you marry, ie if a lady really wants marital bliss o. It takes God, years of heartbreak and maturity to know the difference!

Impressive i must say.

I think most times,maturity comes with experience and age. I wish you well.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by queenfav(f): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2017
Toks2008:

Impressive i must say.

I think most times,maturity comes with experience and age. I wish you well.
Thanks bro. Experience is really the best teacher!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Zyzman: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2017
this says it all

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Situation001(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2017
k
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by jimcaddy(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2017
A man with fat bank account is a handsome man. Ladies will tell you that who handsome epp.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by DICKtator: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:

Okay, I'll confess
1. I'm responsible for the death of Sani Abacha
2. I assassinated Muritala Mohammed
3. I'm responsible for changing former first lady, Patience Jonathan's speech, there by causing blunders during her speech
4. I killed Yar'adua cos he slim fitted the shirt i gave to him
5. I'm the master minder of the Aba women's riot of 1929. Why won't they give me a farmland too
6. I'm the master minder of some e-wars on nl grin
7. The greatest crime of all, my signature caused your curiosity, nd curiosity kills the cat. So you're a cat, and i might kill

How can curiosity kill the cat?

Cats have nine lives!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2017
DICKtator:

How can curiosity kill the cat?

Cats have nine lives!!!

grin grin grin grin
So doz dt mean dt if i drink 5alive, I'll have five lives grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by GodblessNig247(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Seriously.... what I am look for in sokoto is already here in my isokoto

Lol. U got a great sense of humour
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
my Father's father junior Brother's cousin's uncle's father Is From Ennugu...
This ur genealogy get k leg grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
i Pass 11 out Of 12
Which do you not have grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
Which do you not have grin
11... My Iq is 0.07...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
11... My Iq is 0.07...
Pls swerve, it can't work out grin
But wait o, it means you're a really nice example of a dimwit grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
This ur genealogy get k leg grin
how Far How Was The Night
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2017
Augustap:
Pls swerve, it can't work out grin But wait o, it means you're a really nice example of a dimwit grin
angry

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2017
DeadRat:
how Far How Was The Night
It was splendid, yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.