Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56504 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Laveda(f): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Humility017:

ok...now i get
you're beautiful @dp

Thank you.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
kenex4ever:
more like u don't settle for less

Well, was just teasing, You are hella cute, nice smile n wonderfully made n you can get a man with those qualities too.
What more can I ask for.... so after giving me that kind of insult to go and do plastic surgery. If not I be strong woman I for don remove my do. see ur head, If I catch u there I go break am grin
Thanks all d same for the compliment, "let me come and be going" before my head will burstgrin
If u get anybody wey meet the standard abeg do the needful...... U grab nah
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Veraatabeh:
A Godfearing man wit caring heart
k I get.......
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by krushdripper(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
kozmicity:

And you're proud of that statement?? undecided
Bros, i dey feeeeeeeeeel you! If she wan dey long you bros abeg use your hand o jare.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

But there are people that look odd and you want to look at them again. I saw someone with a very flat head. I looked once and just couldn't stop looking in his direction because of the weird shape of the head. How about that
That's funny tho.
I meant someone u get attracted to in a positive way
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Itzurboi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
chic2pimp:

You dey compliment am abi you dey toast am?
bros, no string attached, just wanna treat her to lunch/dinner or something nice.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Humility017(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:

Thank you.
you welc
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Itzurboi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Awww.... Thanks bro ,but i am a semi married woman already.
Alright ma'am... Do have a wonderful night rest
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kozmicity: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
krushdripper:
Bros, i dey feeeeeeeeeel you! If she wan dey long you bros abeg use your hand o jare.
Bros,the matter pain me oo...later if dem call dem girls 'hoes'...they'll be ranting and raving like Igbos
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no well walahi..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Imunose(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
My definition of a handsome man is my boyfriend... He is crasily cute kiss
Nice body, funny hairstyle, awesome smile, a beautiful dark complexion, a caring heart nd a sound mind.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Saeed110: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
For this Naija wey I dey óò.. If u get money u get 70%
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
mixter:
What a name. Goodnight DeadRat grin
What a name. Goodnight DeadRat
its Good Afternoon Over Here
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Sorry.. For me it's not in his looks.Its about how he loves me and treats me. A man can be physically handsome and yet ugly inside! When a man shows me that he takes me as top priority, he supports me, prays for me, loves me through my bad and good days.. I crown him Mr world! That's all the cuteness i want!
You have got ur guy den.. Pm me to enjoy all these characteristics wink
queenfav:
Sorry.. For me it's not in his looks.Its about how he loves me and treats me. A man can be physically handsome and yet ugly inside! When a man shows me that he takes me as top priority, he supports me, prays for me, loves me through my bad and good days.. I crown him Mr world! That's all the cuteness i want!
You have got ur guy den.. Pm me to enjoy all these characteristics
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by gudvibz(f): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
kenex4ever:

God fearing for ladies means a Rich man, yes to dem a rich man is God fearing Dats y he is rich.
if he is poor den he is not God fearing

Thats your own perception of "God fearing" . And plz try not to generalize things cos its not always true
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Toks2008:

You no well walahi..
Evening egbon Tokunbo cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

What more can I ask for.... so after giving me that kind of insult to go and do plastic surgery. If not I be strong woman I for don remove my do. see ur head, If I catch u there I go break am grin
Thanks all d same for the compliment, "let me come and be going" before my head will burstgrin
If u get anybody wey meet the standard abeg do the needful...... U grab nah
funny girl,

sharply, once I see, I go let u know
it's good not to take things personal like u did, most -ve things we say here are nt actually our intentions
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by joshnes(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
kenex4ever:
U need to do plastic surgery to d face on ur profile to have dat kinda man
NOT TRUE, LADY IS PRETTY.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
My definition of handsome isn't really about physical features. It involves matters of the heart. A guy who is handsome to me is one
1. Who is facially handsome
2. Who likes kids a lot
3. Who respects and cares for older people
4. Who is kind hearted
5. Who can make me laugh
6. Who completes me
7. Who i can tell anything and everything to
8. Who understands me
9. Who cares for me
10. Who makes great decisions and does dt fast too
11. Who is extremely intelligent
12. Who knows how to cook
That's an unadulterated handsomeness for me grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by goodnewscliff(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Am all in one peice.......name it!!!! tongue grin ;Dladies cassanova
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by chumchim86cb(f): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
True but not all naija girls. Me for instance cares more about man's character.

Cholls:
my brother by naija girls standard...an handsome man is a man with a fat pocket
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SmartyPants(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:

Thank you cheesy

So are you really sapio, or you just like the idea of being sapio?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kidneystones(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:
My definition of handsome isn't really about physical features. It involves matters of the heart. A guy who is handsome to me is one
2. Who likes kids a lot
4. Who is kind hearted
5. Who can make me laugh
6. Who completes me
8. Who understands me
9. Who cares for me
10. Who makes great decisions and does dt fast too.

embarassed#nice , I hope you abide by ur words.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kidneystones(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by funnynation(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:
2. Who likes kids a lot
4. Who is kind hearted
5. Who can make me laugh
6. Who completes me
8. Who understands me
9. Who cares for me
I have those qualities plus extra two
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
kidneystones:

embarassed#nice , I hope you abide by ur words.
I will
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
SmartyPants:

So are you really sapio, or you just like the idea of being sapio?

I really am a sapio.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
funnynation:

I have those qualities plus extra two
What are d oda two?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by babra19: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
bingbagbo:
We often talk about handsomeness
Well , who is really a handsome man?
Drop your definition

Color, height, lips etc

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j645JS8CrAw/WM3qfNiez8I/AAAAAAAAAgU/dKPHedKDvGoqrbcPGj91FEWkCkJYfGGWwCLcB/s1600/sexy13.jpg[/img]

My own definition is a man that is beautiful inside I.e character wise ...everything is not all about looks because it will fade one day.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
LuvU2:
All the photos posted (nd more) except the last are my definition of handsome. I don't have a particular type of handsomeness I prefer, dnt just be plain or boring to look at.

Nd its true er not every lady is into money. Personally I can't marry an ugly ass no matter how wealthy he is. This could be because I've never seen money as a priority for relationship, I roll with street guys nd girls too, as long as they re happy nd I'm happy we good. Why limit ourselves to only having money when we can have contentment, peace and beautiful faces to keep us joyful.
Hoes won't think of that.. all they care about is money and more money.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Augustap:
2. Who likes kids a lot
4. Who is kind hearted
5. Who can make me laugh
6. Who completes me
8. Who understands me
9. Who cares for me
That sounds really good.. You have one of the best descriptions so far
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
That sounds really good.. You have one of the best descriptions so far
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong?