Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (56515 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by sinaj(f): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
DeadRat:
so You Are Crushin Too undecided i Knew It
u knw u ma love kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
stilldoingokay:

a dead rat said he is so cute, how could a dead rat be cute.

bhahahahaha

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

It's always the ugly girls that are the most vocal when describing the physical qualities they want in a guy.
U are the one who's likely ugly. It's very ugly girls with low self esteem who call cute girls ugly to feel better about themselves. U've been showing ur life's frustrations upandan on this thread with the way u've been barking like a dog at everyone. Not many girls have dimples like those, wish my girl had them sef.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by chronique(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:

It's certainly different for every female.

sure but there muust be a common interest for a large proportion of females.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Dude you are the miopic one here. In Nigeria,a rich man is a handsome mam and this has nothing to do with complex.

A Nigerian lady will date a handsome guy but will rarely be committed to you.

So in naija all the pics above is nada if you don't have ego.

I'm super cute and I have no complex but let's say it as it is.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Veraatabeh(f): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
A Godfearing man wit caring heart

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
sinaj:
u knw u ma love kiss
hello There wink

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Martin0:

If u do not eat ponmo how did u know abt it
my mother cook ponmo! some times grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Thank u u are not that kind of man so walk out.........

I am not But u can manage my type since dat type only exists in ur imagination
all u need is a strong man dat can kill snake like me
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bibi294:

OK.bye grin
what? i thought you only wants cuddles grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Saintinoo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
See painment
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Bibi294(f): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
what? i thought you only wants cuddles grin grin
you no see giant pocket there abi
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
kenex4ever:

I am not But u can manage my type since dat type only exists in ur imagination
all u need is a strong man dat can kill snake like me
I don't manage ooh
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Martin0(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
my mother cook ponmo! some times grin

gringrin eh eh I would ve imaginedgrin Ponmo ponmo
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by ariklawani(f): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
All the pictures above are cute.but not by look.but heart and fear of God.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tahra:
Ain't you taking this too far.undecided Do you have a personal beef with the guy?
maybe the guy has driven his "truck" over her highway grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Brunosamel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
this what they call argumentum ad hominem
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
handsome?
a fat pocket and a long dick
two O's a woman can never joke with
OWO-money
OKO-translate yourself
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Humility017(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:
Very smart that I have t think carefully before I talk. grin
Tall.
Good looking.
Good fashion sense.
how about money...
you ladies...all writing like saints...as if none of you want the handsome dude to be rich also
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I don't manage ooh
more like u don't settle for less

Well, was just teasing, You are hella cute, nice smile n wonderfully made n you can get a man with those qualities too.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Gaspardd(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

Please shut up. Don't carry your inferiority complex into this thread. If you think money is all girls are interested in, then you must be a fool. I have noticed that it's only broke guys who have nothing else going on for them that jump from thread to thread making these kind of statements.

It's obvious money is the only thing that can get you a woman. Shame on you, you pathetic thing. If you don't have anything useful to say then don't say anything.
You re actually possessed, you need TB joshua in your life

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Laveda(f): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Humility017:

how about money...
you ladies...all writing like saints...as if none of you want the handsome dude to be rich also

The word is HANDSOME
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by LuvU2: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Beemaz:

You are the one who is a frustrated fool. Only a frustrated fool who has been repeatedly rejected by a host of women because he is has no attractive qualities would think that money is all women are after.

Don't blame your failures in approaching women on your brokeness. It's low self esteem dudes like you with no self value that conclude that all Nigerian women want is money. The same Nigeria where good looking, charismatic guys who know their way with words fuuuck different kind of women weekly without spending a dime? You are pathetic!!
Aww darl
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by SuccyJ(f): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
kenex4ever:
U need to do plastic surgery to d face on ur profile to have dat kinda man

I usually don't comment on threads, but this one touched me.

not fair and the pics on that profile is good looking. you're wicked ooo
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by kenex4ever(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
SuccyJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I usually don't comment on threads, but this one touched me.

not fair and the pics on that profile is good looking. you're wicked ooo
that was what I thought until I saw d qualities in a man she wants.

Anything is possible, she can still see such a man but getting him is what I can't assure her

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by LuvU2: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
gypsey:
chai! see wahala o! shocked all this assault just because some one aired their opinion! gbrrrrrrrrr! embarassed
Dat's no mere opinion, that's bad bad and very subtle indoctrination.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by mixter(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin
DeadRat:
[/quote]
What a name. Goodnight DeadRat grin[quote author=DeadRat post=61921900]
What a name. Goodnight DeadRat
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Humility017(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:

The word is HANDSOME
ok...now i get
you're beautiful @dp
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Rozaytee: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
A handsome ..man is a man with a fantastic..personality...and a cute face with a well toned muscular body and neat...but biko have money...without money u..ugly as fvck..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
SmartyPants:

Girl you are fine kiss
Thank you cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by Augustap(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Lol, hyperbole - one of my favorites.

Don't worry, I unfollowed you back tongue

Maybe I need to do exactly what you did sef, just that I know a lot of the peeps I follow in real life.

How was your day nne?
Hahahahahaha, yea i tried to follow you back, but i didn't see you. So me sef come chill grin
My day was good, and yours nna? tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? by LuvU2: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
All the photos posted (nd more) except the last are my definition of handsome. I don't have a particular type of handsomeness I prefer, dnt just be plain or boring to look at.

Nd its true er not every lady is into money. Personally I can't marry an ugly ass no matter how wealthy he is. This could be because I've never seen money as a priority for relationship, I roll with street guys nd girls too, as long as they re happy nd I'm happy we good. Why limit ourselves to only having money when we can have contentment, peace and beautiful faces to keep us joyful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.