Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (46290 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Offpoint: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

So eventually she went home.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Please for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.
Thanks.

look at these possibilities
1. Either the former neighbor's was infected, moved out cause he couldn't stand the shame (that's if he was a man)
2.even a LovePeddler will demand for protection when she's wanna have sex with a total stranger for the first time.
3. she those HIV infected victim who don't wanna go down alone.

so, bro... like everyone said... go test yourself in the next 3 months

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by charlsecy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet)...
You couldn't control your passion. The mind becomes clear after the excitement. Then, you head starts working when the heart stops.
LOL...

kelvinUchiha:
It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV.
HIV has window period, time between potential exposure to HIV infection and the point when the test will give an accurate result.

Use this calculating HIV window periods tool.

Go for a re-test in 3 months' time.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ray48: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
ifypromise:
op,you need to talk to yourself by yourself. ahhnnn ahnnn. I am a lady too and I am wondering why a lady who doesn't know you from Adam but met you as her neighbor will just sleep with you just like that. if she was that loose with you, then how many men has she slept with so easily. that explains how she got the staph. This is what you get when you go after slay queens who have nothing else to offer asides their body. keep sleeping with her and keep treating staph.

U ve said it all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by youngfocus(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
eazyfocus:
OP if you know wetin dey good for you better tell her and give her money to go and treat herself if you love her and you have the money, or simply tell her to go for test and treat herself. This is from a guy that have chin chomchin for staph. That thing wicked, you get lock your own shown fast. My own no show any sign, nothing nothing, after so many years. As i dey tell you now i no fit sex any girl without both of us going for test or i wait till i get married. Staph bad.
how u treated ur own,been à virgin I don't knw hw it got me
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by eazyfocus: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
youngfocus:

how u treated ur own,been à virgin I don't knw hw it got me

Guy the thing no be small thing o, my own just show up last 3 months, still on it o, have used antibiotics and herbal the thing cleared for urine but test positive for semen, na that one dey give me headache. Na herbal i used after so many injections and drugs.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by adokhai(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
you better wait for three months before you conclude you only contacted staff

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Youngzedd(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
tete7000:

His woman or sex-toy? Two people who are just toying with each other's destiny.

This one weak me.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Temysteve(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
The point is u only want her for sex, if truly u love her, help her treat the disease.
Shey be na staph she give you, the next 1 na siphilis or scolosis.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
She could die from it. Introduce her to oregano essential oil and moringa rich meals.

In matter of weeks she will be fine.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by niel63(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hi, Kevin pls I need an urgent help from you. I want to make some inquiries.

Our stores are similar except that I made a mistake of trusting a wrong girl. Now I'm paying the price. I saw my symptoms almost 2days after, went to complains and I was redirected to go for a test. They carried the 3 tests (swab, urine, and blood) and it came out s.aurus with heavy growth and I have been treating it and the injection was for 7 days and some drugs too. I will finish the inject tomorrow while the drug is for 10days. Truth is I feel fine physically but my mind is not at rest because the puss has not yet stopped and that is my major concern.
My question is, how long did it take for your pus to stop? And how many days before you are completely cured of it. I am very worried now.

Pls send me a text with ur number lemme call you. 08124848158
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.