Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (46287 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by biggy26: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hmm u make sense
Tell her then come and tell us how she reacted or responded so others can learn.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by tete7000(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Youngzedd:

Let it not come out from your mouth. Make her understand that you love her, take her to the hospital for STD/STI tests.

The result of the tests will do the talking. Get your woman treated.

Don't bring this to the public.

His woman or sex-toy? Two people who are just toying with each other's destiny.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Sarah20A(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
How are u sure she was the one that infected u because it's obvious u've been bleeping around without condom undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by PETERENI1(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Bro go and do thanksgiving in your church! Someone you met just a and the next thing is smooching! Hmm you lucky she was not HIV positive
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by prinxpalax(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
My dear, the lady was not the one who gave u d infection. From ur account, it was just coincidental. The time lag and duration was never the maturity date for staph. You had d infection prior to the sex act with her. Be opened to her,and let her start treatment if actually u love her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Gamusgamus: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2017
GUY, IF YOU CLAIM TO LOVE YOUR WORE YOU WILL HELP HER GET THE NECESSARY MEDICATION, KEEPING HER STATUS AWAY FROM HER IS WICKEDNESS UNDILUTED, TELL HER YOU DICKY CLAWN

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by omojeesu(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

So eventually she went home.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Please for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.
Thanks.

Sorry, but there's nothing like 'staphylococcus' sexually transmitted disease.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by mmadubugwu(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2017
KelvinUchiha, how did you cure your staph? A friend of mine too, a lady and not my girl, has been with this for a long time.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Silvermoney: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Ginaz:
First of all. Staphylococcus is not a Std. It is a kind of bacteria that everyone has on their skin. Because of misconception, people have given it a bad name. Too much of it leads to problem, I guessed that's what is happening to you.

It is not sexually contacted but can be gotten through body fluid. STAPH is NOT A sexually transmitted disease. Do a research on it.

Tell her so she can treat herself. No need in feeling dread cos it is just a matter of bacteria infection. Nothing big here.

I was looking out for this informed response.
I wonder why most Nigerians ignorantly believe that it is a sexually transmitted infection.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by mmadubugwu(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2017
omojeesu:

Sorry, but there's nothing like 'staphylococcus' sexually transmitted disease.

Okay, so how else is staph transmitted if not sexually?
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by bonifieldstun(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2017
bro if you don't tell her now she found out later that she has staph, tables are gonna turn she is gonna say you gave her staph thats how it's gonna roll and besides wtf bone that pussy find another clean one even though there is no difference because it's all pink on the inside

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by john650(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2017
What a funny story..ha ha. She sure does know how to throw a nice welcoming party. I wonder how many other tenants she has put out the red carpet for?

Just hope she hasn't given you HIV. That one takes up to three to six months to manifest itself.

Good luck bro.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by apalemighty01(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Bro i love her too but also love The sex. Like that. Love and sex together.

Tell her that u were treated for staf... then tell her that, u want to take her for check up, just to make SURE U DIDN'T GIVE T TO HER.

as pha caring guy, after u treat her, u no need worry of rubber TORE
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by onadana: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
If you don't tell her 'cause you think she'd react negatively and you keep using condom 'cause you can't loose a pussy offered on a platter of gold, what would happen the day the rubber tears?. I guess you'd spend another 9k to get it treated again.

Tell her in a manner that shows you care. If possible, give her 10k to go get it treated since you like her enough to continue the relationship.
He should wait after six weeks and go for Hiv test...before he can offer to treat her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2017
mmadubugwu:
KelvinUchiha, how did you cure your staph? A friend of mine too, a lady and not my girl, has been with this for a long time.

Okay bro, I bought
Tarivid
Panadol
Flagyl
Chemiron

But the injection did the real work
Rocephine

Three times.one every morning in my nyash
Goodluck
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Ginaz(f): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Silvermoney:

I was looking out for this informed response.
I wonder why most Nigerians ignorantly believe that it is a sexually transmitted infection.

I wonder too till I did a researched on it. It is not a sexual transmitted disease cos we have staphylococcus of the eye, throat, ear, sores, in fact everywhere. That is why they don't believe it is gotten through sex and didn't call it among sexual related diseases. One can have staphylococcus from using a very bad toilet. It is a bacteria.

I'm not a medical doctor but I do research most times. I hope this help in educating lots of peeps here.

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by waltcity(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Since you really like. You can start with that then slowly lead your way up to the part that she has an infection and it needs to be treated asap. Also apologize if you think she's upset.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by bellotaofeek: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Eh yah.... Give me her number .. Will help you on that grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by viktor88: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.
op, u are not free from HIV yet, go for test after 3 month
I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Thanks.

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Ginaz(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
My guessed is because lack of knowledge that is making people to abused this staphylococcus by using a lot of antibiotics. That's why it hardly goes away. Staphylococcus should go away by first doze of treatment.

Too much treatments from quack doctors and too much medications might be responsible for the immunity it is getting against antibiotics reason it is getting hard to treat.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Emanuola(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2017
I don't blame you, but that cheerful giver.(Animashaun). So cheap like akara.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by larrywax: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Which kain *relationship u no wan loose? Abi u no wan loose a free pussy? grin grin*....Tell her & probably be ready get her treated if she no geh money! Women are carriers so her body fit hold for only God knows when...
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by akeensbussy(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

You are the biggest lair of all time...within three days u have started seeing the effect of staph..Liars EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by adegeye38(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

you seriously need jesus in ur life right now, before its too late, dis ordeal suppose teach u lesson say make u run, but no u wan continue in fornication, wat if na hiv she give u, ur own don done b dat

things are not always wat ut seems

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Itzurboi(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2017
betty616:
Go back after 3 months for the HIV test.
leave the op, he doesn't know there is what we Human virologist call "WINDOW PERIOD" in HIV WORLD. If by chance he is infected, he wont know until after 3month like you said, he is going to think he has escaped, that why we advise you come again for reverification..... He is playing kite with his life.... For those that might be interested in knowing their status (Yours or Children own) without going to the hospital, i can tell you how to go about it... #08147974903

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by xarm(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

i just posted my own experience about this staphylococcus virus without even seen your own, abeg how did you overcome it

https://www.nairaland.com/4152747/how-dangerous-staphylococcus-std-virus
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by nuelyoyo(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
laribari:

This your story sounds like a play becos a lot of people just come here and cook of lies, wasting people's time.

The only thing I want to remind you is that you shouldn't think you are free from that Staph oo. Several medical report says injections don't cure things like that but manages the problem (damage control). If you enter big local buses for Lagos sef, dem go educate you well well.

If you also Google it, you'd see there is no straight cure for staph which can pose long term danger to your liver cos it graduates to hepatitis B if it stays a very long time in your body. You can confirm from google.

Staph they say is very very very stubborn to treat. How many very did I mention?

https://www.nairaland.com/202772/does-it-really-mean-there?

Worry about your health rather than sex or the lady who is obviously already infected too. If this story is true, then what makes you think she doesn't know she has staph? Infects show up fast in ladies than men who can have it for months or years without knowing.

oga u are wrong oh, staph shows up fast in guys and can be in ladies for a long time before the symptoms starts manifesting in them.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by xarm(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

i just post my own experience about this staphylococcus virus without even seen your own, abeg how did you overcome it

https://www.nairaland.com/4152747/how-dangerous-staphylococcus-std-virus
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by edonks1: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2017
You are a bad friend. Tell her pls
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by WebSurfer(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2017
betty616:
Go back after 3 months for the HIV test.
I was looking for this response.. thank you..
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by zynzyn(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Guys and their mumurity!!

You like her. She is sweet and SHE GAVE YOU STD!!

How did she get it?

What makes u think she doesn't have 5 guys on the side enjoying her sweetness too!! Can u be certain she doesn't know she had VD?!

And all of this happened after she saw you could afford a nice well furnished flat!!

Wait for HIV or another guy's pregnancy that she will pin on you!

Konji is REALLY A BASTARD!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by flackoFlint(m): 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Magnifico2000:
He said the sex is sweet and free. Who doesnt like good things??
i tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.