Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (46279 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Palaver: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Bro i love her too but also love The sex. Like that. Love and sex together.
grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by sharpwriter(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmn... I'm just tinking, that na pussies like this some guys dey suck and give mouth gig to. Swallowing pathogens and infections. Even a clean girl is a potential career of infections.

As for the OP, you are yet to learn. You will soon do yursef. Gat no much words to say.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by hot1sauce(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
U can never know how dirty these girls r until u catch something. Guy u betta stand of this chik. Go get one of those togo girlsm togolese r so clean it is unreal. Not like Nigerians smh
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Orpe7(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Was it on this nairaland some told us he got AIDS from messing around?
Guess u must be new to this forum
Wear condom una no go hear una like am skin 2 skin
Abstain lailai
Isookay
Better go for HIV test. Not rapid test o. ELIZA based test

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by aameyah(f): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

So eventually she went home.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Please for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.
Thanks.

How can you have unprotected sex with a stranger? Do they write HIV on the face, just because she seems quiet? You still have to go back for HIV test after 3&6 months. Wish you the best with that.
As for this infection. Just pray that it has cleared finally. Staphylococcus is a very very very very stubborn infection to treat. After a while, it can rear its ugly head again and then you start another bout of antibiotics, which become less and less effective as time goes on. Even the whites call staphylococcus the gift that keeps on giving.

I would advise you to face your health for now, and forget about how to have sex with her next time. Build up your immunity to ensure it doesnt come back. You can inform her, let her start treating herself too.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Orpe7(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
If she was willing to have sex unprotected with u it should occur to u that shes not intelligent as u claim her to be. And of course she can allow any other person do her like that. My sincere advice run bro run.
Next time u fit no dey that lucky o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by eazyfocus: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
OP if you know wetin dey good for you better tell her and give her money to go and treat herself if you love her and you have the money, or simply tell her to go for test and treat herself. This is from a guy that have chin chomchin for staph. That thing wicked, you get lock your own shown fast. My own no show any sign, nothing nothing, after so many years. As i dey tell you now i no fit sex any girl without both of us going for test or i wait till i get married. Staph bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by talk2emma: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Some people get mind pass buhari ooo a girl you just meet what if is HIV now ehhh...op village people are after you.

My hand no dy ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by famology(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
She be OKPO be dat!
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ogzille(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Your problem may not just be Staph.

Staph will not give you that symptom after a few days.

There may be another problem.

Staph is the most misinterpreted STI, as it is everywhere, any small contamination while collecting the sample will make the test read positive for Staph.

Also, looking at your reckless Sex life, consider running a comprehensive check after some months.

Sexual purity is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by shadeyinka(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Thanks.

And you call that LOVE?

If she was your sister, what will you do?
Won't you say
1. Go for comprehensive treatment
2. Stop sleeping with men
3. Be more spiritual
4. Find something more positive to do rather than sex
5. Wait till you get married and stay faithful

What you have for her is not Love but Lust!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by korban3134(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bro Kelvin ....sorry to burst your bubble but a staph infection takes longer than 3days to create that kind of sypmtom...One thing is sure here..both of you need to see a doctor...and as far as I can tell you and your "neighbour" had infections previously before you met! Any lady that has unprotected sex with a man she basically just met isint doing it for the first time and as such is already a "carrier". As for the guy that also goes around having unprotected sex, he's also a "carrier". Therefore when trailer jam trailer...everywhere go be scatter scatter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by error4040: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:
Don't you fuçkin dare tell her undecided , at least fuçkin not now. When you're fuçkin done fuçkin ér bloodyfûcking pússy to your fuçkin satisfaction grin , Then you can fuçkin tell er cool
A die Hard Fan Of GOT spotted

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by aobinna79(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

Thanks.

my guy advice her to treat herself also, staphylococcus aureus is normal gram positive bacteria, tell her to do medical test to know the drug sensitive to her body.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mr Op is using his life to play table tennis....well no one will make it out of this life alive sha.. na something go kee person ,maybe na your own you don meet .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by linearity: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Since you are not man enough to tell her, gime her number and I will tell her....

You say, she is beautiful and a wify material right? Am single and searching too.

You never can tell where one and through what means one would find that rubby in the rough, but I will definitely try all avenues I can find.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Dareabiala(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Bros if you truly love her, love the sex, love your life and above all love your mother, I beg you in the name of everything you love... Just tell her.... Let her treat herself and be free. Remember you're lucky to share this testimony today,you might not be lucky tomorrow. Condom dey break o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
somebody is getting closer to HIV grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by deafeyez: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
betty616:
Go back after 3 months for the HIV test.

Na wa for you o. After the guy don happy finish say him HIV status dey negative na him u son com give am another high BP.

Easy na.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by belindar: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tell the lady. Moreover, it is possible the staph you contacted may not be through the lady. You may even be the one that gives it to the lady in the first place. Staph can also be contacted through several means.[/b]
[b]
How Do People Get Staph Infections?
In teens, most staph infections are minor skin infections. People with skin problems like burns or eczema may be more likely to get staph skin infections.

People can get staph infections from contaminated objects, but staph bacteria often spread through skin-to-skin contact — the bacteria can be spread from one area of the body to another if someone touches the infected area.

Staph infections can spread from person to person in group living situations (like college dorms). Usually this happens when people with skin infections share personal things like bed linens, towels, or clothing. Warm, humid environments can contribute to staph infections, so excessive sweating can increase someone's chances of developing an infection.

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by IykeD(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
I would advise you to go for HIV test after 3 months. By the way, you need to tell her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kpolli(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

If you love her, you'll tell her
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Benita27:
If you don't tell her 'cause you think she'd react negatively and you keep using condom 'cause you can't loose a pussy offered on a platter of gold, what would happen the day the rubber tears?. I guess you'd spend another 9k to get it treated again.

Tell her in a manner that shows you care. If possible, give her 10k to go get it treated since you like her enough to continue the relationship.
you are wise ,staph leads to infertility, if left untreated, my relative spent 12,500 treating it, it was a moderate growth
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Whoeppme(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=kelvinUchiha post=61974581]Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Op ALWAYS USE YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR JOYSTICK TO THINK grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Adetutubae(f): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
wait, how old are you ? before i gv u transport to politics section
ifypromise:
op,you need to talk to yourself by yourself. ahhnnn ahnnn. I am a lady too and I am wondering why a lady who doesn't know you from Adam but met you as her neighbor will just sleep with you just like that. if she was that loose with you, then how many men has she slept with so easily. that explains how she got the staph. This is what you get when you go after slay queens who have nothing else to offer asides their body. keep sleeping with her and keep treating staph.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by agrovick(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
This thread is a life saver shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Mzstephii(f): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Symptoms seems more like gonorrhae, you should tell her before it does serious damages to her and please go for HIV test after 3 months.
How do you know she not pregnant sef? cos it seems she was in her ovulation period, that when most women make stupid decisions that leads to casual sex. Please and please if you must have sex always use a condom.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by galantjoe(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( 's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Thanks.

which kind drugs do you buy to cure the staph. can u name the drugs. one of friends is battling with the staph for long time. no better better cure yet
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Beosten(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pearl05:
Just tell her the same way you collected it from her.

Lol. Pearl, I've been looking for a woman that will fall easily like that o. You know you have been scaring me away with your man's gun. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by serah109: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
just tell her reasons why you love her and tell her the need for the both of you to go for test. mind you don't tell her she has staff. this way the result will speak on your behalf most ladies don't know they have it , and if she starts reacting too same thought running in your head will be running in hers too
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by laribari(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tonymario58:

You're not correct

Baba specify where I nor correct naa. You can't say everything I said is wrong.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by cimag: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
You said you love her which means you may consider her for marriage.Assuming you want to propose to her,will you because of the fear that she might reject you not tell her about the infection she has?You'd better tell her so that she can start treating it earlier.Since both of you are in love,she may request that you Bleep her raw in some days and may claim she doesn't like condom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.