Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (46280 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by djoe21(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

So eventually she went home.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Please for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.
Thanks.

Telling her is LOVE, not telling her (because you are scared of losing out on sex) is LUST....so choose! tongue

By the way flee from fornication!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by myke92(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigga, C'mon.. Don't be a selfish fellow, are u so desperate for pussy like this?....be kind enough to tell her, and do well to support her.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by drajjay: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Thanks.

what kind of laboratory did you run the test because I for sure know that staphylococcus is a causative agent of disease and not a diagnosis. Please ask them to give you the correct diagnosis.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by cybriz82(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤From your write-up, you see her as a SEX-TÔY which you don't want to let go anytime soon.

♤ ßetter you tell her

and that intimacy gadget will kill him,
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
If you don't tell her 'cause you think she'd react negatively and you keep using condom 'cause you can't loose a pussy offered on a platter of gold, what would happen the day the rubber tears?. I guess you'd spend another 9k to get it treated again.

Tell her in a manner that shows you care. If possible, give her 10k to go get it treated since you like her enough to continue the relationship.

and maybe by then she will be having hiv
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Ginaz(f): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
First of all. Staphylococcus is not a Std. It is a kind of bacteria that everyone has on their skin. Because of misconception, people have given it a bad name. Too much of it leads to problem, I guessed that's what is happening to you.

It is not sexually contacted but can be gotten through body fluid. STAPH is NOT A sexually transmitted disease. Do a research on it.

Tell her so she can treat herself. No need in feeling dread cos it is just a matter of bacteria infection. Nothing big here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
pls tell her in the nicest way you can as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
betty616:
Go back after 3 months for the HIV test.
gbege
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
When next you wan tidy, use CD and later complain immediately that use noticed some coloured-like cream from her kitty-kat. That you will recommend for a check-up, that it's not normal. Oblige to pay for her...

If she's curious, tell her of a story of a lady that thought it was a normal creamy but it was affecting her fertility until she decided to go for test and got herself treated. Let her know it's not only sex she can get staph from...

Thank me later grin
Straight up G

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by sirxbit(m): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Op tink say e don free from hiv naw. Y una dey tell am say make e go back after 3months.
Una wan give op heart attack o

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by laribari(m): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

This your story sounds like a play becos a lot of people just come here and cook of lies, wasting people's time.

The only thing I want to remind you is that you shouldn't think you are free from that Staph oo. Several medical report says injections don't cure things like that but manages the problem (damage control). If you enter big local buses for Lagos sef, dem go educate you well well.

If you also Google it, you'd see there is no straight cure for staph which can pose long term danger to your liver cos it graduates to hepatitis B if it stays a very long time in your body. You can confirm from google.

Staph they say is very very very stubborn to treat. How many very did I mention?

https://www.nairaland.com/202772/does-it-really-mean-there?

Worry about your health rather than sex or the lady who is obviously already infected too. If this story is true, then what makes you think she doesn't know she has staph? Infects show up fast in ladies than men who can have it for months or years without knowing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Lyns32uk(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Bro, You should have placed yourself on PRep immediately you had an unprotected sex with Someone you don’t know her status. Testing negative now doesn’t guarantee you are HIV negative( Window period). You will have to go back in 3months time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by omoiyalayi(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Op o ba efon labata o yo ada ati obe ti, se o ro pe OMI lo mu Ku ni?

Owe ni

Simply means Op you found a bush meant in a river bank you quickly rush it with your your cutlass and knife, do you think it get drown by drinking water ?

It's a proverb

The only thing I see here is that, that girl is so loose somebody that can just fc*k you within few days of moving into a new area

It's better you tell her so she can fix herself too

If you ask around you w that area

I may be wrong though.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by hurricanekatrina(f): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2017
tell her already..... she will appreciate
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by nairaman66(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Today is staph, tomorrow might be HIV! She seems too easy dude.., and you fell instantly for it. Do you know how many dudes she might be knacking that have nice apartments in your area?

Besides, you don't love her, you only enjoyed the sexx and you want more of it. Don't let your balls control your brains!! Never!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by benzion72(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Receive brain IJN. Somebody you met within two days and she open her leg for you will do the same thing for others, no wonder you get STD

Men are punished by their sin and not for their sin.

So if you are going to marry you need to move out and get another accomodation cause that one go they fight your wife

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by BabbanBura(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
The best decision ever is to tell her now so that she will go for treatment or better till buy the drugs for her.

what is it with trying so hard to squeeze those melons out of their shaping container?
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by asjay(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2017
First of all, there is no diagnosis called "Staph".....
Uncle dem don gba u cos Staph can be found on your normal skin so anyone saying they found you positive for Staph has just practiced 419 on you.
Pls go to a proper hospital with a good laboratory where whatever sample dey get from ur urethra/penis can be cultured and a proper diagnosis made from a Doctor not some quack out there making a funny Staph diagnosis.
Well I don't know what u av or what drug u were given but saying u had Staph is so incorrect except d doctor ( well I doubt if u saw one) is a quack. Other things to be scared of with regards to STI than Staph( something wey dey on ur body normally)

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by kagari: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Mine, I told her when I got it indirectly she kept asking if it was after her, just told her to figure it out. Then I ran for my life.

Mine wasn't staph and I used condom. Wetin woman carry too much. I spent over 100,000.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
had a similar issue in dubai. I met this ghana babe with a very huge nyash and collected her number. As a sharp warri guy I invited her right away the next day and she obliged. We at my place, we had drinks and smooched but she refused me touching her, saying the thing was too big. Two days after she came again, this time with a durex lube. Omg she removed it and dropped right in front of me, saying it has to be well lubbed or it could injure her.
As a sharp warri guy I started lubbing right away without condom and before u say jack I was pumping that big nyash. I noticed too much white milky stuff on my john thomas but thought she was just feeling me. In less than 5 minutes she push me off that she had cum. She said it that she has used me. She is unable to continue after ejaculation is usually too sensitive.

I left her with a hard on. Usuaully I sing a worship song to enable my john thomas sleep, orI imagine my mama die so the same trick helped calm the situation.

Two days later I started noticing some akamu on my john Thomas, omo I rushed to my india doctor and told him the whole truth as it happend. He laid me down naked, It was so shameful that an indian nurse wearing gloves held my john thomas upright while the doctor was chuking some sharp stuff in it. it was so painful but suddenly my brain told me it was a woman holding the JT and it jumped up. The nurse left the JT and disappeared.
The Doctor pushed something that looked like a finger in my anus and u needed to see the akamu that came out of my JT.

I was diagnosed of acute gono. Thanks God I came early.
I was given augmentin 625mg and in two days I was ok.

I called this babe and told her to come with me to my doctor that it was toilet infection. I said this to avoid shame. she refused and another day she came to me, reminding me to use a condom and we still did it .

My conclusion is that many girls are aware of their status but keep silent. either because of shame or wickedness.

Before you criticize my diction, look at my moniker.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Luisema4luv(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Oga if u re serious bout the babe, tell her mak she treat am since it is treatable, she wil even thank u 4 been honest and saving her life
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Kobicove(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2017
I do not see any big deal here...just go ahead and tell her and stop being selfish undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Vivviey: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2017
How do u have unprotected sex in this time and age?

Please go and treat urself, let us hear word.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2017
You just moved into a new apartment amd already started misbehaving. For you to have gotten that gurl cheaply speaks a lot about her. SHE IS A LovePeddler! And atenuje no gree you rest too. Na ya joystick you dey use think no be your sense.

Congratulations, this is just the beginning. Na HIV remain. Ozuo!
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by nelsonnw: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2017
I think you should tell her and ensure she treats herself properly. From your narration you obviously felt bad when you discovered you had staph... It will be unfair not to let know too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2017
D op is a p***sy man dat thinks with his d**ck
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Threebear(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Staphylococcus is not a sexually transmitted disease.
You had it in you, don't accuse the innocent girl, you must likely gave it to her via skin to skin contact.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by asawanathegreat(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Idiot woman go kill u soon.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ggcoconutoil: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Please kindly do her a favor by telling her.. Let her know.. You are gonna live with d regret if you don't tell her..
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by wahles(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Deja vu
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by eyinjuege: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Ogbeni, your problem is more than staph o.

It's only in Nigeria that staph is an STD.
Please go and get a full STD treatment in a good hospital, preferably govt hospital. They have GUM clinics in hidden corners of teaching hospitals for people.

While at it, go for HIV screening.
Staph ko, strep ni......

Meanwhile, tell the babe and both of you should get treated and then tested for HIV. You can both decide to b3 mutually exclusive but always still protect yourself.

An advice for the men on this forum who believe they have nothing to lose by having unprotected sex
The thunder that'll fire you is waiting for you in 30 years time in the form of urethral strictures, na urine bag you go dey carry about in middle age.
Don't cut your qualify of life shorter by being careless with your sexual health.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Cyrilpac(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Is her name GIFT. ? You just pick in within one week, na fùck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.