Stats: 3,162,164 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10921 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

You know they keep saying taxes ....forgetting that taxes is just a tiny fraction of profit ...which can be declared
Its the accumulation of those tiny fraction of profit that we need. And that's the reason why Ogun state IGR is bigger than the whole SE state combine.
Everyone goes to London/America to hustle but the so called tiny taxes they get from the hustlers is what is keeping them ahead and developed.
Even if Nigeria disintegrate I will still advocate that Visa lottery be made available for you guys, at least till every of our villages turn city. lol
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Don't worry ..face the recent statistics and see how una fared at the bottom ...Lagos is a Benin land..I go with the oba
Did you notice how they all deviated from the topic and instead are pushing you to igbo/ss dragging? grin

These afonjas are dreamers grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

Its the accumulation of those tiny fraction of profit that we need. And that's the reason why Ogun state IGR is bigger than the whole SE state combine.
Everyone goes to London/America to hustle but the so called tiny taxes they get from the hustlers is what is keeping them ahead and developed.
Even if Nigeria disintegrate I will still advocate that Visa lottery be made available for you guys, at least till every of our villages turn city. lol

You are sunk one way or the other.

If igbos stay in the west, they are steadily edging you out since a long time ago.

If igbos decide to leave Lagos, the whole economy will crash and Lagos will become worse than Ibadan with so much brown roofs.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You are sunk one way or the other.

If igbos stay in the west, they are steadily edging you out since a long time ago.

If igbos decide to leave Lagos, the whole economy will crash and Lagos will become worse than Ibadan with so much brown roofs.
Mr deveroper , keep deveroping other peoples land while your land remain desolate n deserted.
I beg I want watch EPL jare.
A won Olodo rabata
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

hahahahaha

There is this saying: "E go beta, e go beta, na him make omo ibo tey for Lagos"

Lagos money stays in Lagos! cool grin

Yes, that's why I left alaigbo with a nylon bag to Lagos and came back in seven years to build my mother the best mansion in my hometown. grin Lagos money must be used to develop alaigbo whether you like it or not.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by CrtlAltDel: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
How come every region has "No Mans Land" except the SE grin grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

Mr deveroper , keep deveroping other peoples land while your land remain desolate n deserted.
A won Olodo rabata

You get time for the troll. The level of delusions and online dominance in alaigbo is second to none. They are so dominating that in the whole of South alaigbo is contending with the north on high poverty,on index.

Lool grin

Shm
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

A won Olodo rabata

My land is doing better than we expected. We keep expanding and by Xmas, all of us will return to the village and flex our Hummers.

If 100 comes in for Xmas, 200 will return to Lagos to hustle grin if you don't like it, jump into the lagoon.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yes, that's why I left alaigbo with a nylon bag to Lagos and came back in seven years to build my mother the best mansion in my hometown. grin Lagos money must be used to develop alaigbo whether you like it or not.

Yeah. Lagos IGR has also increased astronomically within the period. Thanks to your sweat. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
How come every region has "No Mans Land" except the SE grin grin

We have only one No man's land in the world and that is Lagos. Live with it.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

A won Olodo rabata

Leicester game just started, did you bet? grin I have my 5k staked for today grin See Wilfred Ndidi rocking in blue grin Lagos rocks.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Nyesom wike, Ikechukwu odili, Chibuike Amechi are Yoruba names don't worry but face the statistics

70% of rivers are Igbo

But don't worry , face the statistics..maybe Julius Agwu, Tonto Dike are ijebu names

LoL
Wow, ambode and amosun must be from enugu and umuahia. I am not igbo.... Nyesom wike. Tell me another woke from South east.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Yeah. Lagos IGR has also increased astronomically within the period. Thanks to your sweat. grin

And what what have you gained? Nothing but chestbeating about my region this my region that. While we rock things here.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

What of America? Is it not no man's land, remember, Obama ruled, but from Kenya. Don't forget, Trump used his left hand to described his father land to him. We will use left hand to point to una father land for una as well.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
What of America? Is it not no man's land, remember, Obama ruled, but from Kenya. Don't forget, Trump used his left hand to described his father land to him. We will use left hand to point to una father land for una as well.

Obama never ruled USA, Obama was only president of Kenya grin cheesy

An ordinary land grabbber who was lucky to be born in Lagos trying to rule us here grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by CrtlAltDel: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Ok grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4668809_fbimg14728077616301_jpeg4023aa390c6ccc5fecd99648cbd3ee5f

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mahrez and Gray nearly set Vardy up for the first goal against Stoke grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Wow, ambode and amosun must be from enugu and umuahia. I am not igbo.... Nyesom wike. Tell me another woke from South east.

WIke is an Igbo name meaning son of a strong man

Some clans call it (n)wike

His name is Ezenwo Wike...oh that's an ijebu name

See another wike a friend of mine ..from Imo

Oya bring up another one

Go to Facebook and type WIKE

must I teach u basic research
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Did you notice how they all deviated from the topic and instead are pushing you to igbo/ss dragging? grin

These afonjas are dreamers grin

The statistics must be embarrassing....you know all claim lagosian and the clown was asking me if wike was an Igbo name ....I told him it's an Arabic name or ijebu name

Very funny folks
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

Thanks you said fraction....you can have the fraction and it's the accumulation of the non fraction that made the recent statistics favour the east

One Nigeria...we must all enjoy Lagos

One Nigeria for now
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Obama never ruled USA, Obama was only president of Kenya grin cheesy

An ordinary land grabbber who was lucky to be born in Lagos trying to rule us here grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

And what what have you gained? Nothing but chestbeating about my region this my region that. While we rock things here.

@bolded
This will wake you up from your wild delusions

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

Rock indeed! grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Thanks you said fraction....you can have the fraction and it's the accumulation of the non fraction that made the recent statistics favour the east

One Nigeria...we must all enjoy Lagos

One Nigeria for now

Are Lagos and Ogun in the East
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2017

One of Nigeria's oldest colleges of education:, Federal College of Education(Technical), Akoka, Lagos named its major road after the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha at its 50th Anniversary/37th Convocation Ceremonies.
;
The governor was represented at the event by Dr Edward Ihejirika. view thw photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-federal-college-of-education.html

cc Oloripelebe, Leez, Vivere, Oladeebo

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I have never met you but i can tell you are such a great man.
thanks bro!
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2017
sorry man didnt mean to hurt u like that. You are a gray man grin angry
abdelrahman:
thanks bro!

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
sorry man didnt mean to hurt u like that. You are a great man again grin angry
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2017
They should rather focus much more developing their region.

They dont need seaport as they have no connection to the sea.

They can get all their goods through their airports.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2017
You have been forgiven for hate speech. Hate no more. [quote author=abdelrahman post=62089323][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At SUMAS Recently Licensed By NUC / Abuja Is Something Else Today Oh, Someone Help Us! / Senators And Reps To Resolve Ongoing Crisis Between Labour & FG In 24 hrs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50