Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10918 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by bugidon(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Lagos here I come, no going back grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Danladi7:

Which land are they building for us?

Looks like this one is comfortable with his brown roofs grin we are helping you change your roof colours grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2017
bugidon:
Lagos here I come, no going back grin

Good. We need many more millions of people in Lagos , there is jobs and there is the ports and more business.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Kyase(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Somewhere in Yenogoa
Tamuno! Pack that bag and let us travel to Lagos. We must go and find work in Lagos, in 2 months time your mother and the other 7 of your siblings will join us in Lagos and we must find a house and live there.

Meanwhile in Bauchi state
Sule, we must find a trailer going to Lagos so that we can find work as security guards, in the back of the long open back truck, there are about another 35 young people moving to Lagos on free transport to go find work

What of ogbomosho
Adetokumbo and Adetunji starts to trek to Lagos, afterall they own a stake in Lagos too like everyone.

Also in Owerri
a commercial bus if filling up with young men who wants to go and trade in Lagos, they may come back in the next two years to build mansions in their home state.

All these people own Lagos together with all Itorobong, Nosa and Terwase.

Nobody should complain about the population in Lagos, instead houses should be built by Lagos state government to accommodate us all and set us up in good business. Lagos IGR is very high and the people making it grow daily are we the masses. Lagos state government should be providing free buses and free medicare for every person who is a resident of Lagos. We own Lagos together, one Nigeria forever grin

Fixed
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Looks like this one is comfortable with his brown roofs grin we are helping you change your roof colours grin
normal delusional Igbo rants grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

You are funny.
Why cant their governors build their states instead of stealing money.
PDP governments in their sixteen miserable years in aso rock didnt do a single project in lagos.

One would also ask why azikiwe jonathan could not do those projects in his domain (the east)?
He and his gang were just interested stealing big amount of money.

Jonathan in five years built an international airport despite the fierce opposition to it and earned serious hate from Yorubas who think he wants to spoil the fun of Lagos. They fought Stella odua till they removed her.

Till today we are waiting for the FG to direct more flights to Enugu.

Stop the lies. I think the best thing is for all of our people from north, South and east to move down to Lagos and continue our business grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Jonathan in five years built an international airport despite the fierce opposition to it and earned serious hate from Yorubas who think he wants to spoil the fun of Lagos. They fought Stella odua till they removed her.

Stop the lies. I think the best thing is for all of our people from north, South and east to move down to Lagos and continue our business grin

All these if true only shows Igbo is a weaker race to yorubas,Whatever yoruba wants happens in Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Danladi7:

All these if true only shows Igbo is a weaker race to yorubas,Whatever yoruba wants happens in Nigeria cool

Yes, except stopping Lagos from being a no man's land grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You mean the enugu airport that was used to steal money. grin grin grin grin grin

You know what, all of you yiigbos across the country can move to lagos. That you headache. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Eko oni bajaj grin
grin Bajaj ko, zuzuki ni.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

grin...na nomal Igbo people delusional rants.Not a big deal. There is nothing to stop grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

grin Yoruba language is compulsory in Lagos and it is the official language in Lagos.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:11am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

You mean the enugu airport that was used to steal money. grin grin grin grin grin

You know what, all of you yiigbos across the country can move to lagos. That you headache. grin grin grin grin

Ekenedilichuku, young shall grow, God is good motors and countless others bring in more than 1000 nigerians into Lagos our city daily. We are welcome here grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
grin Yoruba language is compulsory in Lagos and it is the official language in Lagos.

I learned it in my childhood here in Lagos so kini big deal? Making yoruba language compulsory is a step in the right direction and will unite all of us as Lagosians grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2017
abdelrahman:
So only lagos belongs to only nigeria grin,ipob and their obssesion with lagos sha grin,instead of developing your cursed five state land that is flowing with sperm and breastmilk grin,you are here masturbating on lagos cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I learned it in my childhood here in Lagos so kini big deal? Making yoruba language compulsory is a step in the right direction and will unite all of us as Lagosians grin
It wasn't compulsory before, but now. It is a must, in case your uncle doesn't like it. Tell him to head back to aba. grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2017
totit:
grin grin grin

LoOl.
I guess the OP is another rejected wawa, osu ibo hence his fixation on yoruba.

Ofcouse, it gladdens my heart that, ibos having realized that no states in their region can catch/match up with SW have of old resulted to their usual solace of ' No man's land ' but of recent ' Lagos belongs to all nigeria(n).

One wonder, how come it's always ibos often on Lagos case,ofcourse, the answer isn't far fetched ; '

• There is no place like Lagos in ibo land,economically and otherwise. grin

• Lagos is ibos London. grin

• No body drag any ibo land with them because it's not economically viable grin

• Poverty and productivity is the order of ibo land. grin

• An average wawa boys can't make it in life without Lagos. grin

• Take Lagos away from ibos and see them limited and unable to survive. grin

• No man's land exist in the north, SS, SW ( economic viability state) except in alaigbo.

I feel ya OP.

Well,right now ipod must remind you are among the few, backstabbers and betrayal wawa boys who's sold his birth right for Lagos. grin

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy
I pity western youths, continue living in fools paradise, this is 2017 fiscal viability report, instead to be asking your leaders questions, Igbos have dominated western cyber space, northerners are silently taking over west, they have taken over Kwara, their are no northern politicians both dead and alive that doesn't owned a property in Lagos, their youths several times killed Yorubas in Lagos, but you guys are more concerned over peaceful tribe (Igbos).

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Can we make the Obaship a position to be voted for? If so, a Bayelsan named Peremoloriobiritamuno should be voted as the new Oba of Lagos. grin

Lovely name befitting an Oba grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2017
post=62057673:

I pity western youths, continue living in fools paradise, this is 2017 fiscal viability report, instead to asking your leaders questions, Igbos have dominated western cyber space, northerners are silently taking over west, they had taken over Kwara, their is no northern politicians both dead and alive that doesn't owned a property in Lagos, their youths several times killed Yorubas in Lagos, but you guys are more concerned over peaceful tribe (Igbos).
Igbo dominate cyber café and you are still on nairaland grin grin. Just like they killed you in millions in North but your coward marathon master carry fight dey come west instead of those that were slaying your ancestors up north. Well, ore experience is the best. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
It wasn't compulsory before, but now. It is a must, in case your uncle doesn't like it. Tell him to head back to aba. grin

I love the laws. It makes all of us compulsory yorubas and will help us learn the traditions of our people. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
You should have just left them with their delusion.It will soon clear for their eyes.They never know the logic and reason behind naming the new district Yoruba name eko atlantic city and not lagos atlantic city and why lagos districts retain their indeginous yoruba name elegushi,lekki,ikoyi,suuru lere,Ikorodu,Ajah,Osapa London,Eleko beach,orowosonki,magodo etc. and why the state assembly conduct their proceedings in yoruba on every Thursdays.Igbo people are living in a great world of delusion!
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I love the laws. It makes all of us compulsory yorubas and will help us learn the traditions of our people. grin
Yeah, with your name okechukwu grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Danladi7:

You should have just left them with their delusion.It will soon clear for their eyes.They never know the logic and reason behind naming the new district Yoruba name eko atlantic city and not lagos atlantic city and why lagos districts retain their indeginous yoruba name elegushi,lekki,ikoyi,suuru lere,Ikorodu,Ajah,Osapa London,Eleko beach,orowosonki,magodo etc. and why the state assembly conduct their proceedings in yoruba on every Thursdays.Igbo people are living in a great world of delusion!
LMAO
Yoruba names with Igbo population: still Igbo land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2017
post=62057673:

I pity western youths, continue living in fools paradise, this is 2017 fiscal viability report, instead to be asking your leaders questions, Igbos have dominated western cyber space, northerners are silently taking over west, they have taken over Kwara, their are no northern politicians both dead and alive that doesn't owned a property in Lagos, their youths several times killed Yorubas in Lagos, but you guys are more concerned over peaceful tribe (Igbos).
Normal igbo people delusion inspired chest beating and noise making grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Yeah, with your name okechukwu grin

I can always change my name and that of my children to Tunde, oladipupo, ireti and bayo grin we are now lagosians grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO

grin grin grin.........Yes,Igbo population selling gala and fan yogo.You know those people that ran away from village people in enugu,Aba and Onitsha.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO

I don't know why we respect these people, we should be presenting candidates to contest for governorship and every other post in lagos. Let us have a northerner rule Lagos next grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO
Lol, 1994 newspaper. And we are in end of 2017. Next year, still post this 1994 paper.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Danladi7:

grin grin grin.........Yes,Igbo population selling gala and fan yogo.You know those people that ran away from village people in enugu,Aba and Onitsha.

Better than afonjas selling human hands and heart freshly cut from oshogbo grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I can always change my name and that of my children to Tunde, oladipupo, ireti and bayo grin we are now lagosians grin

Yorubas are proud of that.
More Igbo is to be yorubnized.

Yorubas are great!.Igbo can only aspire to be us not the other way round grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Lol, 1994 newspaper.

What changed since then is that there are an additional 8 million Igbos now living inside our Lagos grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians / Abba Kyari Not Sacked As Chief Of Staff - Presidency Source / Senate To Make Election Debates Mandatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.