Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10923 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin

LoOl.
I guess the OP is another rejected wawa, osu ibo hence his fixation on yoruba.

Ofcouse, it gladdens my heart that, ibos having realized that no states in their region can catch/match up with SW have of old resulted to their usual solace of ' No man's land ' but of recent ' Lagos belongs to all nigeria(n).

One wonder, how come it's always ibos often on Lagos case,ofcourse, the answer isn't far fetched ; '

• There is no place like Lagos in ibo land,economically and otherwise. grin

• Lagos is ibos London. grin

• No body drag any ibo land with them because it's not economically viable grin

• Poverty and productivity is the order of ibo land. grin

• An average wawa boys can't make it in life without Lagos. grin

• Take Lagos away from ibos and see them limited and unable to survive. grin

• No man's land exist in the north, SS, SW ( economic viability state) except in alaigbo.

I feel ya OP.

Well,right now ipod must remind you are among the few, backstabbers and betrayal wawa boys who's sold his birth right for Lagos. grin

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by oodualover: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
kn23h:
Lagos belongs to Yorubas, linguistically, economically, socially and politically.

Cry if you want.

[img]http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Abimbola_Adesoji/publication/32169225/figure/fig1/AS:341620613500932@1458460109203/Fig-1-Map-of-Yorubaland-in-the-States-of-Western-Nigeria.png[/img]

Something is wrong with ibos. I have said it many times that iboes are the least prepared if Nigeria is to split. Hausas are even more prepared than them. While ibos are shouting for Biafra, the two other majority ethnic group are preparing themselves. Hence, Hausas are looking for oil in their land.
It is not by mouth but by action.
I have never seen a tribe that is not satisfied with its land like Ibos.
Ibos don't want Biafra because if they really do, they won't be obsessing over Lagos all the time.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
totit:
grin grin grin

LoOl.
I guess the OP is another rejected wawa, osu ibo hence his fixation on yoruba.

Ofcouse, it gladdens my heart that, ibos having realized that no states in their region can catch up with SW has of old resulted to their usual solace of ' No man's land ' and of recent ' Lagos belongs to all nigeria.

One wonder, how come it's always ibos often on Lagos case,ofcourse, the answer isn't far fetched ; '

• There is no place like Lagos in ibo land,economy and otherwise. grin

• Lagos is ibos London. grin

• No body drag any ibo land with them because it barren grin

• Poverty and productivity is the order of ibo land. grin

• An average wawa boys can't make it in life without Lagos. grin

• Take Lagos away from ibos and see them frustrate to survive. grin

• No man's land exist in the north, SS, SW ( economic viability) except in alaigbo.

I feel ya OP.

Well,right now ipod must remind you are among the few, backstabbers and betrayal wawa boys who's sold his birth right for Lagos. grin

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

If only we can get free education in Lagos, I will marry 4 wives at ones and be printing babies for Ambode to train.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

If only we can get free education in Lagos, I will marry 4 wives at ones and be printing babies for Ambode to train.

If only wishes are... grin

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
oodualover:

Something is wrong with ibos. I have said it many times that iboes are the least prepared if Nigeria is to split. Hausas are even more prepared than them. While ibos are shouting for Biafra, the two other majority ethnic group are preparing themselves. Hence, Hausas are looking for oil in their land.
Ibos don't want Biafra because if they really do, they won't be obsessing over Lagos all the time.

We don't want Biafla again, one Lagos, one Nigeria grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
totit:

If only wishes are... grin

Hahahahahaha

But my wish of making money in Lagos is working grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have never met you but i can tell you are a traumatized and disgusting creature.
abdelrahman:
So only lagos belongs to only nigeria grin,ipob and their obssesion with lagos sha grin,instead of developing your cursed five state land that is flowing with sperm and breastmilk grin,you are here masturbating on lagos cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

But my wish of making money in Lagos is working grin

Keep wishing grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by oodualover: 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

We don't want Biafla again, one Lagos, one Nigeria grin
You actually don't have to want Baifra. If other tribes leaves Nigeria, you will then know.
We are advising you guys to focus more on your land so you won't repeat your fathers mistakes.
Ibo man, focus more on Ibo land.
Be proud of where you come from.
Be proud of your ancestral land

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
abdelrahman:
So only lagos belongs to only nigeria grin,ipob and their obssesion with lagos sha grin,instead of developing your cursed five state land that is flowing with sperm and breastmilk grin,you are here masturbating on lagos cheesy

I swaar una no well at all. grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2017
oodualover:

I adopt your reasoning as mine. I have said it before that these igbo people are not worth the stress we exert trying to counter their lies because they operate solely on the basis of hate and they don’t have nothing to lose. What we need to do is to guard our political positions and continue the aggressive tax drive ( especially the 5 other SW states, enough with Lagos taxes!). Igbo would eventually help us build up our region but would lose the war if they try to take over our lands. It is a losing game for them as there lands would remain desolate while yorubaland prospers.

We need to keep an eye on them thoroughout the time though.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2017
What nigeria need is stable power supply.

If we have that, people would prefer staying in their villages and towns than go to lagos.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2017
I wonder why jonathan and his gang could not build a functioning seaport in niger delta.

So who would build it for them when they themselves failed to build it.

They choose to steal money instead.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Our Lagos state government needs to build more shops for people arriving to do business in Lagos. It's unfair to build eko Atlantic City insteadbof more shops for business men.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:
I wonder why jonathan and his gang could not build a functioning seaport in niger delta.

So who would build it for them when they themselves failed to build it.

They choose to steal money instead.

We don't need another seaport when Lagos port is functional. More people should move down to Lagos and use the ports, it's in Nigeria and we need unity in the ports. One Nigeria grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:
What nigeria need is stable power supply.

If we have that, people would prefer staying in their villages and towns than go to lagos.

What Nigeria needs is to support Dangote to build a big power plant in Lagos, then have many million people connect to the power and do their business in Lagos and Ogun. It's their right to come down and do business in Lagos which belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
oodualover:

You actually don't have to want Baifra. If other tribes leaves Nigeria, you will then know.
We are advising you guys to focus more on your land so you won't repeat your fathers mistakes.
Ibo man, focus more on Ibo land.
Be proud of where you come from.
Be proud of your ancestral land

No tribe is leaving Nigeria, Nigeria's unity is non negotiable as contained in the constitution.
I will remain proud of Lagos my place of birth while looking for a good woman to marry and bring to Lagos to enjoy our facilities here. Free education is all we ask for.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

What Nigeria needs is to support Dangote to build a big power plant in Lagos, then have many million people connect to the power and do their business in Lagos and Ogun. It's their right to come down and do business in Lagos which belongs to Nigeria and Nigerians. grin

Hmmmmm
You are wrong and partly right.
One would ask why should everybody abandon their home for lagos and ogun?

Presently the national grid is so so weak. It can only transmit few mega watts,
What is good is let those states where they can generate electricity be able to use the electricity without having the government compulsory instruction to direct it to national grid.

Fashola tried to do something like that but it was reported that the old man president didnt accept the idea.
If we can have some states with 247 electricity sypply, its long way for the country.
Presently because national grid is weak, the country power availability is greatly underutilized.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

Hmmmmm
You are wrong and partly right.
One would ask why should everybody abandon their home for lagos and ogun?

Presently the national grid is so so weak. It can only transmit few mega watts,
What is good is let those states where they can generate electricity be able to use the electricity without having the government compulsory instruction to direct it to national grid.

Fashola tried to do something like that but it was reported that the old man president didnt accept the idea.
If we can have some states with 247 electricity sypply, its long way for the country.
Presently because national grid is weak, the country power availability is greatly underutilized.

We are saying the same thing, since those other states cannot get 247 electricity, everyone should move down to Lagos where there is job. No electricity and no job is worse.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

We are saying the same thing, since those other states cannot get 247 electricity, everyone should move down to Lagos where there is job. No electricity and no job is worse.

I read that calabar also can achieve that.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Then why are Edo people claiming Lagos?
Shut up, no edo indigen ever talked or claim Lagos. It is you Igbos that are only being a spokespersons they never beg. Bring out anywhere their king ever talked of Lagos as bini land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

I read that calabar also can achieve that.

Calabar seaport was blocked by OBJ and Tinapa as built by Donald Duke failed. The seaport functional is in Lagos. We must all stay and enjoy our Lagos. Lagos seaport and friendly business climate will sustain us all.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Calabar seaport was blocked by OBJ and Tinapa as built by Donald Duke failed. The seaport functional is in Lagos. We must all stay and enjoy our Lagos. Lagos seaport and friendly business climate will sustain us all.

Why do you think everybody in lagos moved there because of seaport?

Why other governors cant build friendly business climate in their states?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

Eko oni bajaj grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

Friendly business environment when they refused to build federal roads and you blame governors, police extortion and oppression. Lagos sure pass abeg cheesy
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Eko oni bajaj grin

Look millions of people would move out of lagos if there is regular power supply in their towns and villages.

Dont you see how many many people dey live roughly in lagos.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2017
nigeria was primarily destroyed by military generals of senseless generation of people.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Danladi7: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I adopt your reasoning as mine. I have said it before that these igbo people are not worth the stress we exert trying to counter their lies because they operate solely on the basis of hate and they don’t have nothing to lose. What we need to do is to guard our political positions and continue the aggressive tax drive ( especially the 5 other SW states, enough with Lagos taxes!). Igbo would eventually help us build up our region but would lose the war if they try to take over our lands. It is a losing game for them as there lands would remain desolate while yorubaland prospers.

We need to keep an eye on them thoroughout the time though.
Which land are they building for us?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:45am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:

Look millions of people would move out of lagos if there is regular power supply in their towns and villages.

Dont you see how many many people dey live roughly in lagos.

You can see now that the plan to underdevelop other states is backfiring. Build cargo air terminals and the federal powers think we are trying to destroy Lagos. Let us keep staying here and using seaports to do our business. You give me 247 light, what about ports for me to bring in my goods?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by pode(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Say who?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2017
juman:
nigeria was primarily destroyed by military generals of senseless generation of people.

And you still supported one of them military generals to come back and continue the destruction? South west failed this country.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by juman(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Friendly business environment when they refused to build federal roads and you blame governors, police extortion and oppression. Lagos sure pass abeg cheesy

You are funny.
Why cant their governors build their states instead of stealing money.
PDP governments in their sixteen miserable years in aso rock didnt do a single project in lagos.

One would also ask why azikiwe jonathan could not do those projects in his domain (the east)?
He and his gang were just interested stealing big amount of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sergeant-at-arms Blocks Reporters From Covering Senate Plenary / 419 And Nigerian Ethnicities / Twin Killed In Yobe Children's Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.