Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10895 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Come again

Do you have a large ancestral land for me to buy in Lagos. I pay raw cash grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The only people who are not chopping my money are Skull miners in yorubaland. I reject their services grin

Nice. The day Igbos wake up from slavery in Lagos... grin Nnamdi Kanu knows better. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Do you have a large ancestral land for me to buy in Lagos. I pay raw cash grin

No I dont. We dont sell to Igbos. But we may lease occasionally. cool
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Eyah, sorry, I have already developed it and the second one I get, already being erected and roofed. I am presently doing the toilet. You can come and rent from me only if you are not dirty. Feel it. cheesy grin mind you, as a young boy o. Not married yet but I have gotten this already.

I cannot live in this goat-house, find miserable afonjas to live in that dungeon abeg grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

While your parents submit their lands up and down. One Nigeria is non negotiable

My parents don't. They'll rather lease it out if need be e.g. bank cool

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

No I dont. We dont sell to Igbos. But we may lease occasionally. cool

I need the one I can but outright. Can sell to your grandchildren in future grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

LMAO
wake up from sleep
Apology or not, the threat has been made already. It is APC that apologized and not Yorubas or oba akinolu. grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

My parents don't. They'll rather lease it out if need be e.g. bank cool

We can be friends you know grin if you will sell me your land, need to built a factory. grin what are friends for?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I need the one I can but outright. Can sell to your grandchildren in future grin

Not available. tongue
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Apology or not, the threat has been made already. It is APC that apologized and not Yorubas or oba akinolu. grin
The fear of Igbo votes grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

We can be friends you know grin if you will sell me your land, need to built a factory. grin what are friends for?

Factory is too petty. We do just banks. cool

By the way, when did Igbos start building factories grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

Yes yes.
We don't want omo Yigboo to rule Yorubaland.

But omo Igbo is already ruling Yorubaland. cheesy cheesy
Where is the rule, what is his name?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Not available. tongue

Why are we even exchanging words instead of being friends. One Nigeria will be good for all of us, don't you think?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Factory is too petty. We do just banks. cool

By the way, when did Igbos start building factories grin

But we build banks? grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Several Omo Igbos are already ruling in Lagos so stop crying. We are just asking for more seats and the governorship. We will come for the Obaship later. grin
Several wey no get name grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Why are we even exchanging words instead of being friends. One Nigeria will be good for all of us, don't you think?

As you can see, Yorubas run IPOB... grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

No, the developmental strides is now in Ogun/Oyo. Developers are moving en masse to Mowe, Ofada, Berger, simawa , imota, ayetoro Areppo etc. So we need more 'developers' to help develop our remote areas. Lol.
Mind you if you need hectares in Osun also I will gladly obliged you just for a bottle of Schnapp. hahahaha.

you think you are doing me....

What you don't get is this....you guys keep shouting tax ...is it not what is declared that you will tax ?

Okay I make 1 million and declare 400k and pay tax which is 10% or 15% and repatriate the rest home....who gains

And still your tax certificate would give me a level of legitimacy.

We should learn how to accommodate ...we are still one Nigeria and it stands unless we have different country then bileteral relationship sets in

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Where is the rule, what is his name?
Thats why you are all whining on this thread na cheesy cheesy

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
post=62057673:

I pity western youths, continue living in fools paradise, this is 2017 fiscal viability report, instead to be asking your leaders questions, Igbos have dominated western cyber space, northerners are silently taking over west, they have taken over Kwara, their are no northern politicians both dead and alive that doesn't owned a property in Lagos, their youths several times killed Yorubas in Lagos, but you guys are more concerned over peaceful tribe (Igbos).

Lool ibo always dominate on papers,online,on social media especially on nairaland.
Una never know wetin jam Una until the whole population and generation of iboland move out of alaigbo only for housa fulani and herdmen to, through the back door take over your land,overwhelm Una with and no able body left in alaigbo to protect,defend your woman and children back home.

Lmao.
I know you are still pained about the poverty ravaging anamblaa hence your fixation and trolling about that red box stats. Surely, I can see you are still struggling to nurture and get other the injury. Look. Keep trolling about with that thing like a wounded lion.

Hehehehehehehehehehe. Lool
Loll

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

But we build banks? grin

Sub-Igbo owned banks like Zenith and UBA. That's all! grin

Then struggling ones like Diamond and Fidelity. chikena grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

As you can see, Yorubas run IPOB... grin

Of course Nnamdi kanu is a yorubaman, can you sell me your land now?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Of course Nnamdi kanu is a yorubaman, can you sell me your land now?

Yeah he is.
No I won't... tongue
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

What you don't get is this....you guys keep shouting tax ...is it not what is declared that you will tax ?

Okay I make 1 million and declare 400k and pay tax which is 10% or 15% and repatriate the rest home....who gains

We should learn how to accommodate ...we are still one Nigeria and it stands unless we have different country then bileteral relationship sets in
please educate the suffersticated ones in our midst cheesy cheesy

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
totit:

Lool ibo always dominate on papers,online,on social media especially on nairaland.
Una never know wetin jam Una until the whole population and generation of iboland move out of alaigbo only for housa fulani and herdmen to, through the back door take over your land,overwhelm Una with and no able body left in alaigbo to protect,defend your woman and children back home.

Lmao.
I know you are still pained about the poverty ravaging anamblaa hence your fixation and trolling about that red box stats. Surely, I can see you are still struggling to nurture and get other the injury. Look. Keep trolling about with that thing like a wounded lion.

Hehehehehehehehehehe. Lool
Loll

See desperate scare tactics to keep us in Igboland grin

We are already on the move to Lagos. Keep your advice for Olu falae children
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

I love paying the tax and building my several business here and abroad. Yorubas can cry all they want but we are not looking back. Operation Lagos invasion.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Whenever I see these picture of igbo millionaires on paper, I usef to laugh out loud.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Whenever I see these picture of igbo millionaires on paper, I usef to laugh out loud.
what of Igbo commissioner of finance Ben Akabueze grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I love paying the tax and building my several business here and abroad. Yorubas can cry all they want but we are not looking back. Operation Lagos invasion.

Forget our young folks here making a storm out a tea cup.

Your Yoruba taskmasters in Lagos are eagerly waiting for you and they are well prepared.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

No, the developmental strides is now in Ogun/Oyo. Developers are moving en masse to Mowe, Ofada, Berger, simawa , imota, ayetoro Areppo etc. So we need more 'developers' to help develop our remote areas. Lol.
Mind you if you need hectares in Osun also I will gladly obliged you just for a bottle of Schnapp. hahahaha.

you think you are doing me....
Hahahaha, do that their life will be like the African in Libya. They go there to as developer but will be deported after working hard.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Forget our young folks here making a storm out a tea cup.

Your Yoruba taskmasters in Lagos are eagerly waiting for you and they are well prepared.

All I see daily is Yorubas in serious panic. I see paranoia, I see a people running away from the inevitable. But this is one Nigeria and we have as much right in Lagos as anyone else. Democratic principles should ensure that the people with the bigger population and votes win. Stop being afraid as we will rule Lagos to prosperity grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

So far we tax you to stupor and grow our IGR astronomically thereby enslaving you. You are all welcome grin
Abi o, just as England is making people complain of their high taxes.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by mrhowoto: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Somewhere in Yenogoa
Tamuno! Pack that bag and let us travel to Lagos. We must go and find work in Lagos, in 2 months time your mother and the other 7 of your siblings will join us in Lagos and we must find a house and live there.

Meanwhile in Bauchi state
Sule, we must find a trailer going to Lagos so that we can find work as security guards, in the back of the long open back truck, there are about another 35 young people moving to Lagos on free transport to go find work

What of ogbomosho
Adetokumbo and Adetunji starts to trek to Lagos, afterall they own a stake in Lagos too like everyone.

Also in Owerri
a commercial bus if filling up with young men who wants to go and trade in Lagos, they may come back in the next two years to build mansions in their home state.

All these people own Lagos together with all Itorobong, Nosa and Tewarse.

Nobody should complain about the population in Lagos, instead houses should be built by Lagos state government to accommodate us all and set us up in good business. Lagos IGR is very high and the people making it grow daily are we the masses. Lagos state government should be providing free buses and free medicare for every person who is a resident of Lagos. We own Lagos together, one Nigeria forever grin

Epic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kwara Bans Street Campaigns, Rallies / Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC / 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55