Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10916 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Abi o, just as England is making people complain of their high taxes.
London people are also suffersticated

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You are so hopeless that you don't know your freedom is based on the dictates of the north. Do you think north will allow you to run a way with our seaport and leave them landlocked like Niger and Chad.

I think the next world war will be fought in Lagos grin
Only yorubas can grant you your freedom.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Hahahaha, do that their life will be like the African in Libya. They go there to as developer but will be deported after working hard.

There is some truth in why you just said. Yorubaland can become the next Libya when Ghaddafi (Tinubu) is captured and finished by the north and a serious fight burst out in Lagos. There will be deportations then and some people will be deported back to Osun state. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

See desperate scare tactics to keep us in Igboland grin

We are already on the move to Lagos. Keep your advice for Olu falae children

With all pleasure, bring your siblings, aged grandpa, great grandmother, your dogs et al. You are all welcome to ya small London. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

There is some truth in why you just said. Yorubaland can become the next Libya when Ghaddafi (Tinubu) is captured and finished by the north and a serious fight burst out in Lagos. There will be deportations then and some people will be deported back to Osun state. grin
Alcatraz005 right now grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Only yorubas can grant you your freedom.

When I am already a Yoruba speaking landlord looking to elect my people to rule here? I am the person who can give them freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

When I am already a Yoruba speaking landlord looking to elect my people to rule here? I am the person who can give them freedom.
Gbam
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

All I see daily is Yorubas in serious panic. I see paranoia, I see a people running away from the inevitable. But this is one Nigeria and we have as much right in Lagos as anyone else. Democratic principles should ensure that the people with the bigger population and votes win. Stop being afraid as we will rule Lagos to prosperity grin

When you wake up, don't forget the oshogbo weed as usual grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
totit:

With all pleasure, bring your siblings, aged grandpa, great grandmother, your dogs et al. You are all welcome to ya small London. grin

Even our cats and donkeys are on the next bus to Lagos grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I love paying the tax and building my several business here and abroad. Yorubas can cry all they want but we are not looking back. Operation Lagos invasion.

You know they keep saying taxes ....forgetting that taxes is just a tiny fraction of profit ...which can be declared

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

When you wake up, don't forget the oshogbo weed as usual grin

Osbogbo weed is good, Oshogbo lands will be better. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

$$copied$$ grin grin

Lol, this one is using his fellow igbo as reference

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Lol, this one is using his fellow igbo as reference
Cyynthialove is a Yoruba lady grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Even our cats and donkeys are on the next bus to Lagos grin
Good boy. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

You know they keep saying taxes ....forgetting that taxes is just a tiny fraction of profit ...which can be declared

No bi person wey make profit dey pay tax?

I still send my profits to Igboland while enjoying my residence in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

No bi person wey make profit dey pay tax?

I still send my profits to Igboland while enjoying my residence in Lagos.
Dont forget to dash area-boy Hakeem N100.00 for groundnut grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

Dont forget to dash area-boy Hakeem N100.00 for groundnut grin grin

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin

I almost forgot the tout grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I love paying the tax and building my several business here and abroad. Yorubas can cry all they want but we are not looking back. Operation Lagos invasion.

We saw it when MTN repatriated their money back to South Africa....it affected the economy , what they don't understand is that taxing doesn't grow economy but group economics ...let's look at Lagos Christmas time when Igbo go home, we know how the economy is during that time....the ability to reaptriate money is the only thing that grows economy that is why Indians, Chinese are everywhere in the world doing business and ploughing the monies home and Igbo are doing the same

Lamenting here won't help...it just basic economics....I can pay you 20% tax, that is if I declare and plough it back to the cost of business...even in USA they can't even capture all the taxes how much more Nigeria

The only thing is that Yoruba should try and be competitive and explore other economic avenues
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

And who runs APC You are still the tenant/slave either way.

You submit to Yorubas - up and down. grin
Dont you know that any party we bring out, the must succumb to it. If tomorrow we decided to bring ADP, they must bow to it. No matter what. Na we started pdp, we decided to bring APC and they are already dancing in it. They have no option, anything we tell them, they must do. Ask them how many of their party are popular.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Abi o, just as England is making people complain of their high taxes.

Exactly!

Your head dey there grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I cannot live in this goat-house, find miserable afonjas to live in that dungeon abeg grin
I am sure and can swear that your pa, brother n uncle don't have the capacity to build half of that building by a young vibrant Yoruba guy that just started life without carrying drug indonesia. Go and meet my agent. He will tell you all you need do. Can't stoop so low to see a mere tenant.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The only slaves I see here are the local boys who must stay in parks and markets to beg for money to eat while people lift wealth from their land and develop other regions. Those are the real slaves of Lagos.

That's is what they don't get... I have a music that said Alaye double your hutsle no time for mgbati mgbati

You can claim the Lagos all you want but if you don't have money you are nobody

Lagos is a capitalist society and that is it....people are taking money out of lagos, look at dangote, Coscharis, ibeto and many non indigenes in alaba, computer village and trade fair

Let them keep shouting we own Lagos while the people make money out of lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Gotze1:
Dont you know that any party we bring out, the must succumb to it. If tomorrow we decided to bring ADP, they must bow to it. No matter what. Na we started pdp, we decided to bring APC and they are already dancing in it. They have no option, anything we tell them, they must do. Ask them how many of their party are popular.

Sure.

Watch as they'll start begging PMB for VP position as we head towards 2019 so that they will forget Biafra.

But for the brave SS governors and PDP Yorubas, PDP would have died since as they would have abandoned it for APC tey tey grin

They just cant stand alone. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Lot13(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

See desperate scare tactics to keep us in Igboland grin

We are already on the move to Lagos. Keep your advice for Olu falae children
Useless people developing other people's land but lack ability to do same to their own land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by totit: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin

See me see gbe ge oo

Our bloada from the Y.east continue to repatriate money back home so tey the IGR of that region and poverty is second to none.

Who's deceiving who grin

Una better get use to una e-bow and continue to deceive una self. But it's ok, the reality will make ya all feel terrible but it's ok, you are permitted to keep dominating online while una region remain ravaged by poverty and lack of man power. cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

The fear of Igbo votes grin grin
I love that oba statement. Agbaje does not know that anything igbo support always fail. Jona comes to mind grin I know he has learnt his lesson. That is why I am laughing at atiku already grin, he doesn't know failure has supported him. Even their biafra failed despite their support.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by IkpuMmadu: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Jonathan in five years built an international airport despite the fierce opposition to it and earned serious hate from Yorubas who think he wants to spoil the fun of Lagos. They fought Stella odua till they removed her.

Till today we are waiting for the FG to direct more flights to Enugu.

Stop the lies. I think the best thing is for all of our people from north, South and east to move down to Lagos and continue our business grin

Don't you think they would be chocked and will resort to carrying placards

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

What you don't get is this....you guys keep shouting tax ...is it not what is declared that you will tax ?

Okay I make 1 million and declare 400k and pay tax which is 10% or 15% and repatriate the rest home....who gains

And still your tax certificate would give me a level of legitimacy.

We should learn how to accommodate ...we are still one Nigeria and it stands unless we have different country then bileteral relationship sets in
Yeah, one nigeria

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

That's is what they don't get... I have a music that said Alaye double your hutsle no time for mgbati mgbati

You can claim the Lagos all you want but if you don't have money you are nobody

Lagos is a capitalist society and that is it....people are taking money out of lagos, look at dangote, Coscharis, ibeto and many non indigenes in alaba, computer village and trade fair

Let them keep shouting we own Lagos while the people make money out of lagos

You have forgotten this thread so soon

https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30

How many Yorubas attend TREM and Chosen?

Got it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

Thats why you are all whining on this thread na cheesy cheesy
Nope, we just catching fun. You know today is Saturday. We have to enjoy before matches start. By the way, are you real or fake igbo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To Thugs: Disrupt Saturday’s Election In Kwara And Risk Your Lives / Voter Turnout: Nigeria Ranks World’s Second Worst Nation – Report / I’ll Be Among First To Implement New Minimum Wage — Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.