Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10929 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Now you are talking. All of Lagos now belongs to us as we push you inland to Ogun state grin

Ok, it if makes you sleep better. Kindly move enmasse to Ogun State. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

What he was saying is that Yorubas has thrown in the towel and are retreating to Ogun because Lagos is lost forever. grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Yeah. They are our foot soldiers and your nemesis. They are living larger than you all for real.
They will always remind you that you but a tenant/slave. grin

You mean those craw craw infested dirty touts sleep
stealing and killing themselves in Lagos? grin

These are the slaves of all, see begging if I don't give them chop money out of mercy.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, it if makes you sleep better. Kindly move enmasse to Ogun State. Thanks.

We are staying put in Lagos as Ogun is landlocked forever grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You mean those craw craw infested dirty touts sleep
stealing and killing themselves in Lagos? grin

These are the slaves of all, see begging if I don't give them chop money out of mercy.

Keep deceiving yourself. You call it begging even though you know they are actually obtaining you.

And I insist, they are living larger than you all.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

We are staying put in Lagos as Ogun is landlocked forever grin
cheesy cheesy
Fashola agrees with you

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

kikikikiki e pain am.
Areppo is a swampy area that has no value some few years ago. But now pigs are begging n paying millions just to have 1/2 plot in a river.
The value of a land is gotten when its being sold at extremely profitable price and developed. We don't need forest in the SW. Lol
What more land does my parents need aside their houses, our inheritance and their farms?

Now, how much are those brown roof houses worth in Ibadan? grin I am ready to buy 10 for 1000 naira grin

Let's buy up your lands and sell to your grandchildren later. Shinedu selling yoruba land to Oluyeye grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Keep deceiving yourself. You call it begging even though you know they are actually obtaining you.

And I insist, they are living larger than you all.

The only thing they are living large on, is fleas grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Now, how much are those brown roof houses worth in Ibadan? grin I am ready to buy 10 for 1000 naira grin

Please I want to buy like 5,000 of those brown roof houses grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

What he was saying is that Yorubas has thrown in the towel and are retreating to Ogun because Lagos is lost forever. grin

I know you guys have short memories.

Have you forgotten those threads so soon
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The only thing they are living large on, is fleas grin

All your rants start and stop here. You will still go out and they will obtain you as usual. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

I know you guys have short memories.

Have you forgotten those threads so soon

Yes I remember those threads when yorubas were running away from mile 2 from Fulani massacre. I remember one family with an old woman who ran all the way to Arepo on foot grin grin

How can I forget. cool
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

All your rants start and stop here. You will still go out and they will obtain you as usual. grin

Out of pity I give them 50 naira and they thank me vigorously grin Such lazy slaves abandoned to their fate while their government are eating away their future.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker, Alcatraz005... e fi a won mugu yi sile. Ko iye won, yo ye won lola.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:
BakireBulmaker, Alcatraz005... e fi a won mugu yi sile. Ko iye won, yo ye won lola.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

LWKMD
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Out of pity I give them 50 naira and they thank me vigorously grin Such lazy slaves abandoned to their fate while their government are eating away their future.

Your business. If you gave them willingly, you wont be ranting here. They collected their due from you as a tenant/slave. tongue

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yes I remember those threads when yorubas were running away from mile 2 from Fulani massacre. I remember one family with an old woman who ran all the way to Arepo on foot grin grin

How can I forget. cool

Which drug did you use when you woke up? grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Your business. If you gave them willingly, you wont be ranting here. They collected their due from you as a tenant/slave. tongue

$$copied$$ grin grin

Cyynthialove:
But we should be ashamed of ourselves that we have allowed Igbos to turn us to tenants and gatemen on our own land. Now, who is loosing ?

There are some things we don't brag with.

Lesson, life is a personal race. Whether all Igbos migrate to Yoruba land or not, it won't have any impact on our personal life
Again, ibos are scattered all over the world, not only in Yoruba land, and anywhere you didn't see an ibo man, take your hills because that place is not habitable.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Lagos is sweet jare, just settle the touts and you can loot the city dry with APC goons. We are enjoying our toll gate economy here grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

Just enjoying my weekend jare.

Igbos are no threat/match!

Helping our young folks see things from a more mature perspective rather than allow some trolls get them worked up. cool

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Which drug did you use when you woke up? grin

Oshogbo weed grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Laos is sweet jare, just settle the touts and you can loot the city dry with APC goons. We are enjoying our toll gate economy here grin
LMAO
Loot 400 million naira, settle the touts with 500 naira for roasted plantain cheesy cheesy

Igbo amaka grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Goats1, do you have a large ancestral compound to sell in Lagos. Some Nigerians with cash wants to buy. grin
Eyah, sorry, I have already developed it and the second one I get, already being erected and roofed. I am presently doing the toilet. You can come and rent from me only if you are not dirty. Feel it. cheesy grin mind you, as a young boy o. Not married yet but I have gotten this already. Oodua tokan tokan

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Laos is sweet jare, just settle the touts and you can loot the city dry with APC goons. We are enjoying our toll gate economy here grin

And who runs APC You are still the tenant/slave either way.

You submit to Yorubas - up and down. grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Just enjoying my weekend jare.

Igbos are no threat/match!

Helping our young folks see things from a more mature perspective rather than allow some trolls get them worked up. cool

Leave the thread and allow us invite all Nigerians to Lagos our land. This is the real Home for all. Young folks should keep moving to Lagos.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Oshogbo weed grin

Alright.

Even our weed sellers have you in bonds.

Great!! grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Leave the thread and allow us invite all Nigerians to Lagos our land. This is the real Home for all. Young folks should keep moving to Lagos.

hahahahaha

I won't leave. Next time, don't troll our young folks unnecessarily. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

And who runs APC You are still the tenant/slave either way.

You submit to Yorubas - up and down. grin

While your parents submit their lands up and down. One Nigeria is non negotiable
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Gotze1: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2017
Ovamboland:

Are you alright? How can you dash Biafra Delta state,? Don't you know delta was part of Western region?
He purposely do that so that the do t cry to ICC. You know na
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Alright.

Even our weed sellers have you in bonds.

Great!! grin
The only people who are not chopping my money are Skull miners in yorubaland. I reject their services grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

While your basket submit their lands up and down. One Nigeria is non negotiable

Come again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Asks APC To Come Clean On Tinubu's Records / FG Moves To Securitise NLNG Dividends For $7bn Cash / Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies?