Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian (10926 Views)

Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please help us move to Ogun State too. We need more tax money from shukwudi and shiwendu. grin

At this rate, I might consider moving to Ogun State to set up my tax law practice. Yigbo must pay taxes by force! grin

What happened in Lagos must repeat in Ogun, it's inevitable. Stop running your mouth, be setting up your tax offices while we be setting up our campaign structures and winning more seats in Ogun state.

At a time, I will be collecting the tax from all Onaniyis and Adeniruns cheesy

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

In all honesty you are correct, but Nigeria s unity is never negotiable so do you have a large ancestral land to sell to me in Lagos. We need to migrate for the milk and honey. grin
No, the developmental strides is now in Ogun/Oyo. Developers are moving en masse to Mowe, Ofada, Berger, simawa , imota, ayetoro Areppo etc. So we need more 'developers' to help develop our remote areas. Lol.
Mind you if you need hectares in Osun also I will gladly obliged you just for a bottle of Schnapp. hahahaha.

you think you are doing me....

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

It's also a win win for we the settlers and we must expand into Ogun and beyond. It's sweet being a Nigerian. grin

So far we tax you to stupor and grow our IGR astronomically thereby enslaving you. You are all welcome grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Abi oooo. Ogun State is ready for businesses. Development must come to my state vide igbo sweat and taxes! grin
No mind them. All they have is trade sense. Every other senses eludes them.
Monkey must work n baboon must chop.
Awon olodo rabata

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Danladi7:

please abandon the thread for Igbo people.

let them masturbate!

They are just trolling our young folks who are taking them too seriously. I know how to handle them though grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

We determine the unity of Nigeria. Why do you think Igbo's keep crying that Yoruba's/Hausa should let them go?

What keeps Nigeria polithiefcians together is the ND oil which will become valueless in the next 20-30years.
Then Nigeria will be more than happy to hold a farewell party for any seceding region.
Before then, Keep developing the west. Lol
You think say you dey do me....OLODO RABATA

You are so hopeless that you don't know your freedom is based on the dictates of the north. Do you think north will allow you to run a way with our seaport and leave them landlocked like Niger and Chad.

I think the next world war will be fought in Lagos grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

They are just trolling our young folks who are taking them too seriously. I know how to handle them though grin

You are right but they need to be taken seriously. These people are overly ambitious and we must teach them a lesson in tact and statescraft. Dem neva chi chum tin. grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are right but they need to be taken seriously. These people are overly ambitious and we must teach them a lesson in tact and statescraft. Dem neva chi chum tin. grin
sufferstication

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

No mind them. All they have is trade sense. Every other senses eludes them.
Monkey must work n baboon must chop.
Awon olodo rabata
See Tinubu and Ambode begging for Igbo votes in Lagos grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

No, the developmental strides is now in Ogun/Oyo. Developers are moving en masse to Mowe, Ofada, Berger, simawa , imota, ayetoro Areppo etc. So we need more 'developers' to help develop our remote areas. Lol.
Mind you if you need hectares in Osun also I will gladly obliged you just for a bottle of Schnapp. hahahaha.

you think you are doing me....

See them running their mouths but your father's are there crying because they have no land anymore. Is your parents not carrying placards against Igbo's domination. Crying and pretending at the same time. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

See Tinubu and Ambode begging for Igbo votes in Lagos grin grin

Tinubu looking like a domesticated chimp grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Tinubu looking like a domesticated chimp grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You have lost. Swamped out in strategy and numbers, losing elections in your home.

Who will declare Ododuwa independence, Igbo legislators grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

sufferstication

Na you sabi. Just pay your taxes and buy that Yoruba textbook for your wards(if you live in Lagos). grin. Yorubaland must witness massive infrastructural development aided by yigbo taxes and sweat. Imagine working to develop the lands of your sworn enemy?

God would not allow us be in such a situation ooo.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Follow my style of responding to them and they will take off in shame. Don't let anybody get you worked up unnecessarily over their wild delusions.

Before, they would claim to own all the lands in Lagos. That has since been proven as wishful imagination.

What else grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

So far we tax you to stupor and grow our IGR astronomically thereby enslaving you. You are all welcome grin
Where will the IGR be used? Not to throw owambe parties but to improve our infrastructure in Laos so we can enjoy. Keep taxing and we keep enjoying. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You are so hopeless that you don't know your freedom is based on the dictates of the north. Do you think north will allow you to run a way with our seaport and leave them landlocked like Niger and Chad.

I think the next world war will be fought in Lagos grin
Lol... which 'our seaport'? Lagos seaport has been in existence (attaining international status) hundreds of years before Nigeria was conceived.
When your forefathers were eating (cannibals) themselves and dancing stark naked, Yoruba's were already dealing with Portuguese Slave traders, Arab Merchants, British explorers, Christian missionaries, British colonial masters and Bini fishermen on our "Lagos international seaport"

Our seaport Kwanu. Clown

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You have lost. Swamped out in strategy and numbers, losing elections in your home.

Who will declare Ododuwa independence, Igbo legislators grin

Relax. All those anomalies will be corrected in 2019. smiley
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Where will the IGR be used? Not to throw owambe parties but to improve our infrastructure in Laos so we can enjoy. Keep taxing and we keep enjoying. grin

Yeah. But one enjoys more as the landlord/master while the other enjoys as the tenant/slave. cool

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Follow my style of responding to them and they will take off in shame. Don't let anybody get you worked up unnecessarily over their wild delusions.

Before, they would claim to own all the lands in Lagos. That has since been proven as wishful imagination.

What else grin

You don't need to be worked up because it's of no use since the battle is lost. You Will wake up one day to learn that your family house has been sold to Dangote while you sleep. Lagos belongs to all of us.

Eko oni bajaj grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

Lol... which 'our seaport'? Lagos seaport has been in existence (attaining international status) hundreds of years before Nigeria was conceived.
When your forefathers were eating (cannibals) themselves and dancing stark naked, Yoruba's were already dealing with Portuguese Slave traders, Arab Merchants, British explorers, Christian missionaries, British colonial masters and Bini fishermen on our "Lagos international seaport"

Our seaport Kwanu. Clown

Stop taking the troll seriously. He is just propagating his thread by all means. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Yeah. But one enjoys more as the landlord/master while the other enjoys as the tenant/slave. cool

The only slaves I see here are the local boys who must stay in parks and markets to beg for money to eat while people lift wealth from their land and develop other regions. Those are the real slaves of Lagos.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

You don't need to be worked up because it's of no use since the battle is lost. You Will wake up one day to learn that your family house has been sold to Dangote while you sleep. Lagos belongs to all of us.

Eko oni bajaj grin

How? Wake up!
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The only slaves I see here are the local boys who must stay in parks and markets to beg for money to eat while people lift wealth from their land and develop other regions. Those are the real slaves of Lagos.

We have moved beyond Lagos my friend. Ogun State is now the new bride in development drive in the SW. Our igbo brothers must move there. We have plenty of land and a conducive environment for business.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We have moved beyond Lagos my friend. Ogun State is now the new bride in development drive in the SW. Our igbo brothers must move there. We have plenty of land and a conducive environment for business.
so you finally surrendered Lagos to the Igbo masters grin grin

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yeah. They are our foot soldiers and your nemesis. They are living larger than you all for real.
They will always remind you that you but a tenant/slave. grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2017
PVision2020:

Our seaport Kwanu. Clown

You somehow avoided mentioning your masters up north whom I referenced in the post. Are you afraid to mention them? grin

They will never let you go, they need the ports to export their food and meat when oil is dried up. One Nigeria or the next world war will be fought on Lagos ports.

Do you know about the "One mile passageway to the sea" agreement? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by BakireBulmaker: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2017
zenmaster:

so you finally surrendered Lagos to the Igbo masters grin grin

What he is saying is that, Igbos have been completely condemned to slavery in Lagos. It's time for Ogun state to benefit.

Got it

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Now you are talking. All of Lagos now belongs to us as we push you inland to Ogun state grin
Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by PVision2020(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

See them running their mouths but your father's are there crying because they have no land anymore. Is your parents not carrying placards against Igbo's domination. Crying and pretending at the same time. grin

kikikikiki e pain am.
Areppo is a swampy area that has no value some few years ago. But now pigs are begging n paying millions just to have 1/2 plot in a river.
The value of a land is gotten when its being sold at extremely profitable price and developed. We don't need forest in the SW. Lol
What more land does my parents need aside their houses, our inheritance and their farms?

Re: Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian by Sprumbabafather: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

What he is saying is that, Igbos have been completely condemned to slavery in Lagos. It's time for Ogun state to benefit.

Got it

What he was saying is that Yorubas has thrown in the towel and are retreating to Ogun because Lagos is lost forever. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9th NASS Leadership: PDP Leaders Meet Serving, Incoming Lawmakers To Plot Apc’s / Insecurity: El-Rufai Reveals Why States Must Co-Operate / Video: We Will Chase Igbos And Take Their Properties - Tinubu's Wife