Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61099 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Fxwarrior: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Ignorance is bliss in this situation . He himself is not a virgin, abi you never ask am.. Telling him will hurt his pride and he won't trust you again thayt is if he doesn't cancel the weddin.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tolexy123: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Klington: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Awkward moment
Men don dey suffer since the days of Adam and eve

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tolexy123: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2017

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

After God, abeg fear ladies
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by sogud(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

My dear tell him d truth, he's ur husband to b, bcoz if he find out on it own he wil neva trust u again......tel him nw b4 it wil b too late..
for mre advice contact dis nmber 0806-3588-264
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by 9jatatafo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Scammer!!! Using your fake virginity to scam the innocent man.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Kondomatic(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Yelz oo, so I can deceive you in peace. grin
You don't know a third of what I know about Vjay grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Most babes will want to know the stuffs you packaged that made the process looks like it's a real deflowering. Trust me wink

Jokes apart.

Be a woman, be bold tell him the truth. But the man will be very disappointed. I hope the level of trust he had built in you will not be brought down
Some babes go be like, "OP, abeg tell us the trick wey you use wey make the thing be like tear rubber nah" cheesy cheesy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by madjune(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't usually comment on topics like this.

For you to have closure or peace of mind, it may be best for you to go a priest and confess.

The matter is beyond your husband now.

80% of marriages and homes have untold secrets and lies swimming under and still, both parties try to make the best out of it.

We just learned Tinubus dead son wasn't born by Remi and you still see them beaming happily as ever after old couple.

You just bought your first box of secret.
I'm sure your husband might have his.
That shouldn't erode the love you two share.
It makes you both human with common weaknesses.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by 9jatatafo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Ignorance is bliss in this situation . He himself is not a virgin, abi you never ask am.. Telling him will hurt his pride and he won't trust you again thayt is if he doesn't cancel the weddin.

You missed it all. The man did not lie to the wife that he was a virgin before they got married, it is the woman who lied. we are talking about lie here

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by stuffs4me(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Some people won't read the opening post yet call me names. I was 15. I didn't even know what sex was. The man is long married and will never admit he did that. My fiancé wouldn't have believed my story then. I doubt he would now...

Thunder fire that your evil lying mouth there.

See who is talking fa.

You are a pathological liar. How can a 15year old girl not know what sex was. Saying a 15year old girl doesn't know what sex was is another big lie.

After you have fvcked the whole street you now went on to deceive an Inocent man.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by walex2(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
He already had sex with you before marriage, therefore there is no justification to tell him anything. Both of you are culprits enjoy your future home
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by theemy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
Go and download virginity from Play store... smiley
So blunt and wierd
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Some people won't read the opening post yet call me names. I was 15. I didn't even know what sex was. The man is long married and will never admit he did that. My fiancé wouldn't have believed my story then. I doubt he would now...
So why do you want to now open up a can of dead, stinky worms? Why the awkwardness? He has already slept with you and was satisfied so why do you want to complicate your life?

Be wise. Forget the past, move on and let your secret remain between you, the long married man, Nairaland and your God.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't know a third of what I know about Vjay grin
Busted!! cheesy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ejomax77(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Seriously I don't know why ladies lie bout their "virginity status"
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Strobe(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2017

Tell him before you regret your actions at a later stage.

I doubt it was only that man you slept with and if i am correct, just disclose everything to him.

Hopefully,he is reasonable and doesn't call it off!

Good luck
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by dharts: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some secret are better carried the crave. Keep shut and enjoy ur marriage babe. Evenif he finds out, deny it nothing will happen.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by makydebbie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:

So why do you want to now open up a can of dead, stinky worms? Why the awkwardness? He has already slept with you and was satisfied so why do you want to complicate your life?

Be wise. Forget the past, move on and let your secret remain between you, the long married man, Nairaland and your God.
Trouble will be sleeping and she's going to wake it. grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ishilove:
So you like 'em big wink grin
What is your own now? Alarina. cheesy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Some babes go be like, "OP, abeg tell us the trick wey you use wey make the thing be like tear rubber" cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Matam(f): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
You didn't need that lie to prove your decency however, you have lied and now you can't keep it anymore. You can keep this as your secret after all what he doesn't know won't kill him but with the way you are acting I suggest you tell him when he is in a good mood and be ready for the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Yusuf54: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dont tell him,keep ur secret to urself,trust no one,just try to forget ur past
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
The decision is yours but I want you to know that there are two things involved

It's either you tell him the truth and you lose him or you tell him the truth and things still work out fine.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Dearlord(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
...With due respect , I disconcor with those who says let the sleeping dog lye because a sleeping dog will surely wake and when that happens it might be too late and your cross won't be carried by any of them above .

So, the best thing to do as your feet can't withstand the lies is to withdraw the lies on a soft tune.

...have a blessed marriage in advance my child.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by eyekaynoble: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
stuffs4me:

Thunder fire that your evil lying mouth there.

See who is talking fa.

You are a pathological liar. How can a 15year old girl not know what sex was. Saying a 15year old girl doesn't know what sex was is another big lie.

After you have fvcked the whole street you now went on to deceive an Inocent man.

angry
angry grin
grin bad mouth
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:

grin
Abi how you think am? cheesy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
The decision is yours but I want you to know that there are two things involved

It's either you tell him the truth and you lose him or you tell him the truth and things still work out fine.

She has lost him before the wedding, the guy will definitely feel conned, and she'll pay for it big time. I wonder why chicks lie. If a guy loves you, he loves you. Stop raising expectations and then making pipu look stufid

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
7Alexander:
At 15 a man had sex with you, or you had sex?
That's the tone of one who doesn't like to take responsibility for their actions. I understand that 15 is not legal, but that's just on paper. You knew what you were doing, no be this naija wey we dey so?

Please what did you do to your vagina?

The husband is just a novice...what could she have done, sow back the hymen.?? The guy just dey vex me....

One chic tried to fool me with swelling injections administered to the vaginal opening faking a tightened feel...and a force cause a partial bleed... but as a confirm street boy.... I decode the parole sharp ally...

Guys allow themselves to be fooled...virgin pvssy isn't just in the feel of tightness, it also has a look,...the chic wey go package parole give me go try gaan oooo...

I Say again..the husband dey vex me..

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by amunkita(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
OP, do u think we re foolz
Do u even have the slightest idea that my neighbor deflowered me story don cast tey tey...

I pity the man sha cous wen that alum u used wears off, u would be as wide as d Atlantic ocean.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:

What is your own now? Alarina. cheesy
Ayam just observing ni o cheesy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Gbire111: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Cedarseeds post=62088232]Please help I had to create a new account for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.