Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (36574 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart With Her Words / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by demefaboy(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
MaziDan2017:
She's ashamed of your English. Is your poor background still responsible for your poor English, your tenses are too bad could make your girl ashamed of you especially in public.
A very heavy grammatical bomb from a fool . Professor u can't speak or type good English either
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by coputa(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she di d then is still fresh in my heart.
It is childish for you to block her way because she dropped you back then, because of your poor financial status.Every woman wants comfort,especially when they are still in school.Move on with your life and stop living a life of vendetta.or else those that you offended knowingly and unknowingly can still block your progress.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by enonche85(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Help her get the job. Let her know u've forgiven her for whatever wrong she did to u, but don't get back together with her even though ur mind wants it.

...Even if she wan give u kpekus later on no collect. grin
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Samtob90(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Bidobado:

Fvck shyte up for her, I hate people who look down on others because of their financial state. Invite her for interview, and rip her application to pieces in front of her, then tell her to GTFOmH.
Do that and wait for someone does same to you at a higher position in future. What offence did the lady commit that warranted you stay on her way to success? Marry me, I am no longer interested! It is natural and relative! Marriage is by choice. What if they are not meant for each other! The lady that called it quits for me on this same issue is someone I still show help to in her own marriage too whereas the person I later married surpassed her in all things

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by purples25(f): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
* Guy dumps girl, she cries and is miserable, but tries to move on with her life. Everyone feels its normal because guys have choices and hey, he got bored or didn't want again , everything is not by force.

* Girl dares to refuse, or dumps guy, he goes all out on her.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by enonche85(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
@Burger
Aiit bro
Just that some of them need to be teach a lesson.
Tnx for your contribution

Don't be the one to teach her the lesson, let her conscience and karma do that for u.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Spuggie: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a[b] Managing direction[/b] of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
But to my greatest surprise my Ex who break my heart back then at the Polytechnics happen to be among. This lady drop me purposely because am from a poor home and follow another guy despite all the love and cares I show her.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.

Pay attention to the bolded. If you have never offended anyone in your life, feel free to seek revenge. Then again, if she left because she feels you are a pauper, that's her choice and she is entitled to it. Guy improve yourself, revenge is for the weak.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by OhiOfIhima: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I get u right bro
But neva see me as a bad person
Just that this lady is so wicked
The same brother of mine begged her then not to leave me cause he knows well that I truly love her. My GP dropped has a result of what I pass tru.
Brotherly, after all this, are u saying u are not happy with yourself right now, pls forgive her and move on, try all the mean to get her the job, she will forever grateful wit u. trust me....
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Makanjuola89: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:
Lol managing direction grin

Where is the fainting booth please
Na that one you see? 4 mens nko?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Walelavender(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My elder brother happen to be a Managing direction of a private Organisation. The Organisation conducted aptitude test and interview for the qualified applicants on Monday, but only 6 out of 25 applicants were picked (4 mens and 2 ladies). This afternoon while I was in his office, he showed me the names and the Cv of those people.
I think this is the pay back time, Should I block her way? Cause what she did then is still fresh in my heart.
Let go brother, let go! Govern your emotions. Don't let her past action continuously generate bitterness in your heart. This is an opportunity to let her know how much God has promoted you. Now that you will be calling the shot, be fair to her and don't forget vengeance is of the Lord.
Let her get the harvest of her seed without your influence. You can love again. So many ladies are out there who are better than your Ex.
Take charge!
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by nefertitiram: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

I dnt care
In as mush she neva wish me well
And the more she go the more she misses her chances.

This your grammar sha. You need to hire her to teach you written and spoken English.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by royalamour(m): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Organs:
No wonder she dumped you, i dont think its the money, it's the mentality. Also, she made it this far, selected one of the best 6 out of 25. Bros, her level pass your own naaa. I will advice, you beg her to tell you why you got dumped. If it's the money, then congratulate yourself that you're not with a babe that is not worth your while, but if its pettiness like this question you're asking, please beg her to help you improve, cos you are petty and underestimating what you are capable of.

You are one mean so of a bitch.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2017
she qualified for the interview,act professional and be a professional do not allow sentiment and emotions take over good decision,she might end up be the best staff and might be your company's best allies.

The devil you know is better than the devil you dont know.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Taiwo20(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

You dont have to block her.......Just get a picture of you,your brother handing over her CV to you in the MD's office......send it to her via whatsapp....make sure all her ancestors call you....and lets them know what she did before giving her her appointment letter.
You may then employ her but let her know.........anything can happen at any time.......she will worship you for life.....

But then, what do you get to gain?
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by nefertitiram: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Makanjuola89:

The guy is shooting bullets in all directions as his brother is the managing direction of the organization.

Where is RIPEnglish
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by pu7pl3(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Makanjuola89:

Lol...guy I no get strength abeg grin
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by miqos02(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Deny her this opportunity and see yourself being denied in future. The question is who is going to serve 'karma'? Don't be the one.
thank u for this

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Galaxydon1(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2017
Pay her back, revenge is sweeter than pussy, my ex did the same to me, she jump okada while i cruise my lexus 350,
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Donemmy(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Deny her this opportunity and see yourself being denied in future. The question is who is going to serve 'karma'? Don't be the one.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by slyrone(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

the guy vocabulary ehn fit give man migraine. in the polytechnics lol
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by pu7pl3(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Lol guy abeg na my tummy wan burst cos of laughter

slyrone:
the guy vocabulary ehn fit give man migraine. in the polytechnics lol
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2017
Benita27:
Chai!. The heartbreak really pain you. Whether you block her or not won't stop her from getting a better job elsewhere. How much was this your brother's job supposed to pay, millions?.

His company isn't employing her but they are part of the recruitment process (third party). Who knows, the company she's applying into pays millions.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nedfed(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Tnk you all for ur contribution
Av already forgiven her
She called me dis morning to forgive her, but I was so shocked when I saw the call.
Life is a journey like my mum do say
She got her employment letter 47minute back and I was dia to witness that because I av some assignment to drop for my bros.
Right now am engaged and God has blessed me with a gud job ever since I graduated.

To all my english mockery, una no try oooo
But at the same tnk you

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Nedfed:

She might've left after you misspelled her name����
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by moorevic(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
Idiot na that one you go spot abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pu7pl3:

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
khome:
Okay sir
no use sir chase me away, na who no like fresh girl like you , but I fear my pocket, the way wey funmi take wreck my life ehm, I no fit curse but to pray for her every day, he got get some level wet get go turn you to ATM finish, you go begin wonder where the money dey come when the girl bi dry ask, God indeed is a wonderful God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by moorevic(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2017
Experiences has taught me not take things to heart, just because she jettisoned you for some other guy doesn't mean you have to hate her and frustrate her. Let by gone be by gone.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
scantee:

Sup u still dey this Earth?
Engineer wey forget me... God de!
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Oga go hide her CV. No gree am get d job. Let karma use you to exert justice. Atleast let her learn her lesson dat nobody knows tomorrow. If she gets d job den dias no lesson learnt.
She dumped you cos ur from a poor family which means she insulted ur bro n parents,dahs unforgivable. Burn the CV let her go elsewhere
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by kenoyad: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2017
ranmoor:
If she deserves the job, hire her. I once interviewed my ex as the expert among d panel. I know she is sound n I recommended her. Unfortunately/fortunately, she was attached to me to understudy me as I was about leaving... She started wanting us back but I refused, at d end she married one of my good friend in d company.
Up till now she likes me a lot... Life goes on. I never recommended her because she is my ex but because she can do d job!
you are a man, I also wouldn't take her back cause she's gone for good and probably in a new relationship but if situations at my end is difficult, as in not in any relationship and still want her back, I would discuss with her at length and if we re able to reach a compromise, I would take her back.
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Coldfeets: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2017
Are you stupid?

Why will you even think of blocking her way?

Guy, allow her to come in.

Give her every opportunity to make her to finally realize that indeed this life na truly turn by turn like mbaka sang.

I'm sure seeing you alone and realizing that you now have a say in the source her daily bread is enough revenge!

Depending on her type of person, don't be surprised to find out that she might actually reject the job offer or resign soon afterwards... just because of discomforting thoughts of you.

This life eh...
Re: She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Give her the job but make her really know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.