Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" (31277 Views)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

You said you were an Efik with your previous moniker.

And I'm waiting to see the proof that will confirm the aborigine claim of the arogbo-ijaw whom we named ourselves and the same folks who have the youngest kingship title in the whole of Ondo state.
ur sense of reasoning has expired if u think i am new2020 or whatever.
Check th link below and be informed that Ijaws are indigenous to Ondo.
Dare marginalize them and receive it hot from us.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Dont mind him like I've always told the slave hes an inconsequential troll, an Ijaw man is the deputy governor of Ondo state and other Izon-otu hold other positions in the state so he's bigoted opinions hold no water in the real world
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by henryhemon(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pchidexy:
Madam, Ibeno people speak a branch of Ibiobio language. Ijaws are not in Ibeno abeg. Say something else.

I'm not the one that said it o.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Lmao. Did you think you can deceive me? And your ways of writing and posting are coincidentally similar to news2020? You admitted recently that you were newly admitted into uniben but now, you claimed of one invisible fiancee at the corner. Lol.

Keep deceiving yourself. And for the record, the arogbo-ijaws are settlers!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Dont mind him like I've always told the slave hes an inconsequential troll, an Ijaw man is the deputy governor of Ondo state and other Izon-otu hold other positions in the state so he's bigoted opinions hold no water in the real world

Lol. The apoi can't even speak Ijaw and you dare call them Ijaw? Lol. Our deputy gov is an Apoi man!

Btw, we recognise both the apoi and arogbo as citizen of Ondo state but the fact is no part of Ondo is an Ijaw land! We have the record with the British!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. The apoi can't even speak Ijaw and you dare call them Ijaw? Lol. Our deputy gov is an Apoi man!

Btw, we recognise both the apoi and arogbo as citizen of Ondo state but the fact is no part of Ondo is an Ijaw land! We have the record with the British!
Stupidity is when you dont know that Apoi is an Ijaw clan in two states Ondo and Bayelsa state, unless you will say the Apoi in bayelsa is yoruba, you keep reasoning like a slowpoke for some reason.

Which record with the British do u have, is it the same British people you said begged you to be a slave to a Fulani emir in Ilorin. What a re tard
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. Did you think you can deceive me? And your ways of writing and posting are coincidentally similar to news2020? You admitted recently that you were newly admitted into uniben but now, you claimed of one invisible fiancee at the corner. Lol.

Keep deceiving yourself. And for the record, the arogbo-ijaws are settlers!
i don't know what you're talking about. Besides i've searched this news2020 whateva and found him to be non existent and lemme ask u.
Do u know why Obasanjo included Ondo state as part of the Niger Delta?
Nengibo pls help me tell him.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i don't know what you're talking about. Besides i've searched this news2020 whateva and found him to be non existent and lemme ask u.
Its because of the Arogbo and Apoi Ijaws whose oil provide the mainstay of the Ondo state economy, stop responding that guy he is a yaba left escapee
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
henryhemon:

I'm not the one that said it o.
the guy that quoted u is igbo and is ignorant of anything Akwa ibom.
Check out this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Stupidity is when you dont know that Apoi is an Ijaw clan in two states Ondo and Bayelsa state, unless you will say the Apoi in bayelsa is yoruba, you keep reasoning like a slowpoke for some reason.

Which record with the British do u have, is it the same British people you said begged you to be a slave to a Fulani emir in Ilorin. What a re tard

Lmao. And you're so stupid to not see that I included apoi and arogbo-Ijaw as the tenants we regarded as citizens in Ondo state? Lol.

Let me repeat what your brain failed to grasp, the Apoi can't speak Ijaws. In fact, their king is a pure Yoruba man, so as you can see, they are no more Ijaws!

Only the Arogbo-Ijaw still speak their language but that doesn't negate the fact that they are settlers as their Apoi brothers! If the Apoi who came before them can accept the fact they are settlers and already started to assimilate into Yoruba culture, what can the new settlers (arogbo-ijaw) whom we named by ourselves do?

For instance, Omowole sowore is an Apoi man and a confirm Yoruba, not any stupid Ijaw!

That said, we have records with the british, so no ijaw eediot can start any nonsense, it would have to be your Arogbo brothers that will suffer from it!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Afonjas, they prefer to have a relationship with the Northern Hausas and Foolanis than to be identified with the SS Niger Deltans.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Lol. Keep on denying your moniker.

Btw, Ondo was included as part of ND because oil was being exploited from the Ilaje axis of it. Prior to this, oil was first discovered in Araromi, Ondo state in Nigeria by the germans who had no option than to leave for the world war 11.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. And you're so stupid to not see that I included apoi and arogbo-Ijaw as the tenants we regarded as citizens in Ondo state? Lol.

Let me repeat what your brain failed to grasp, the Apoi can't speak Ijaws. In fact, their king is a pure Yoruba man, so as you can see, they are no more Ijaws!

Only the Arogbo-Ijaw still speak their language but that doesn't negate the fact that they are settlers as their Apoi brothers! If the Apoi who came before them can accept the fact they are settlers and already started to assimilate into Yoruba culture, what can the new settlers (arogbo-ijaw) whom we named ourselves do?

For instance, Omowole sowore is an Apoi man and a confirm Yoruba, not any stupid Ijaw!

That said, we have record with the british, so no ijaw eediot can start nonsense, it would have to be your Arogbo brothers that will suffer from it!

Lots of Apoi otu speak Ijaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLbb3hSYm8

So I dont know why you keep on this ur blabbering without making any sense, as long as their identity is Apoi they are pure Ijaw, its like saying only the Ilaje in ondo are yoruba the rest are independent tribes, yorubas have become so inferior that they are claiming other peoples, such a shame, but what should expect from a FULANI slave
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Your ancestor!

Falsehood peddler. No be only gbebekodi.. Lol.
for your information I know of two ijaw kings in Ondo State.. before you show off your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Its because of the Arogbo and Apoi Ijaws whose oil provide the mainstay of the Ondo state economy, stop responding that guy he is a yaba left escapee

You wished the apoi and the arogbo have oil.. Lol. They are even parasites in Ondo state. Ilaje land is the one that has both oil and access to the sea in Ondo state!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
for your information I know of two ijaw kings in Ondo State.. before you show off your ignorance.

Lol. Gbekebodi indeed. We have nothing of such in ondo!

We have only Kalasuwe of Apoi and agadagba of Arogbo-Ijaw. Get your facts right!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Lots of Apoi otu speak Ijaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLbb3hSYm8

So I dont know why you keep on this ur blabbering without making any sense, as long as their identity is Apoi they are pure Ijaw, its like saying only the Ilaje in ondo are yoruba the rest are independent tribes, yorubas have become so inferior that they are claiming other peoples, such a shame, but what should expect from a FULANI slave

Lol. And they tell you that they are western Apoi? Tell me is that an Ondo state village? Lol.

I ask again is Sowore Omoyele an Ijaw or Yoruba man?

Anyway, it still doesn't negate the fact that both Apoi and Arogbo are settlers!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

We have only Kalasuwe of Apoi and agadagba of Arogbo-Ijaw. Get your facts right!
http://thenationonlineng.net/behold-the-first-woman-traditional-ruler-in-ijaw-land/

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. And they tell you that they are western Apoi? Tell me is that an Ondo state? Lol.

I ask again is Sowore Omoyele an Ijaw or Yoruba man?

Anyway, it still doesn't negate the fact that both Apoi and Arogbo are settlers!
Is Tonye Cole an a Yoruba or an Izon man
There is no division between Izon otu talkless of our individual clan, Go to arogbo-Ijaw or Apoi-Ijaw and say that they are not Ijaw, atleast we will have one less living idiot on nairaland
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
http://thenationonlineng.net/behold-the-first-woman-traditional-ruler-in-ijaw-land/

So tell me where is the gbekebodi of turu like you implied.

Your article only solidified what I've been saying on this thread. The king title of the Apoi is Kalasuwe and they speak Yoruba now. Kapish.

Whichever ways, both the apoi and arogbo are settlers in Ondo state!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

There is no division between Izon otu talkless of our individual clan, Go to arogbo-Ijaw or Apoi-Ijaw and say that they are not Ijaw, atleast we will have one less living idiot on nairaland
finally I got a link for him to check Pere Gbebokedi

http://www.otimestv.com/2016/10/heavy-jubilation-as-new-ijaw-kingdom.html?m=1

i hope he reads before he blabs again.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

So tell me where is the gbekebodi of turu like you implied.

Your article only solidified what I've been saying on this thread. The king title of the Apoi is Kalasuwe and they speak Yoruba now. Kapish.

Whichever ways, both the apoi and arogbo are settlers in Ondo state!

http://www.otimestv.com/2016/10/heavy-jubilation-as-new-ijaw-kingdom.html?m=1 follow the link and kiss the truth goodbye. You are Ondo. same Niger Delta. I appreciate the love and Umbrella of unity we have shared from the past centuries.

its is not right to look down on other tribes.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Is Tonye Cole a Yoruba name? Is this one dull or what? Lol.

Your Ijaw brother already posted an article which solidified my claim that the apoi in Ondo speak Yoruba and Sowore can never tell he's an Ijaw man! Facts!

The fact is both the Arogbos and Apoi are settlers in Ondo state and we've told them about this many time and we will say it again!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Your Ijaw brother already posted an article which solidified my claim that the apoi in Ondo speak Yoruba and Sowore can never tell he's an Ijaw man! Facts!

The fact is both the Arogbos and Apoi are settlers in Nigeria and we've told them about this many time and we will say it again!
shut up bro.. which facts? is like you are bent on ignoring the truth.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
finally I got a link for him to check Pere Gbebokedi

http://www.otimestv.com/2016/10/heavy-jubilation-as-new-ijaw-kingdom.html?m=1

i hope he reads before he blabs again.
I wonder wer his frustration is coming from, I know our people are very aggressive wen challenged wrongfully, maybe they made him an orphan when his parents went about saying Arogbo & Apoi people are settlers. Diadem don't repeat the mistake of your parents

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

The fact is both the Arogbos and Apoi are settlers in Ondo state and we've told them about this many time and we will say it again!
for the record! we don't force our race on others. of Sowore claims to be a yoruba good for him. he's human and still mortal like every other person. if he so claims to be Ijaw like Kingsley KuKu and the rest so be it! me personally I don't see one particular individual being of superior to another individual because he is from another tribe...
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

I wonder wer his frustration is coming from, I know our people are very aggressive wen challenged wrongfully, maybe they made him an orphan when his parents went about saying Arogbo & Apoi people are settlers. Diadem don't repeat the mistake of your parents
let him keep masturbating on our quotes. since all the brothels have closed.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

What a slow poke , who is this we you speak of? Cos you are the only person typing incoherent ish increasing the number of pages on this thread.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

i hope there is still nothing of such? my brother is not good to ridicule others.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
let him keep masturbating on our quotes. since all the brothels have closed.
Lol savage bro grin ...ori ani opu obori tongue

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:

http://www.otimestv.com/2016/10/heavy-jubilation-as-new-ijaw-kingdom.html?m=1 follow the link and kiss the truth goodbye. You are Ondo. same Niger Delta. I appreciate the love and Umbrella of unity we have shared from the past centuries.

its is not right to look down on other tribes.

Lol. This is Odigbo local government na.

The man crowned is a Yoruba man, Ajiroba given a Yoruba title Ogunrukeye governing over the kingdom.

It's no different from Oloja of Bamikemo who's a confirmed Ondo man presiding over Osun migrants in Bamikemo. Same with Lipannu where we have an Ondo man presiding over Osun migrants! This is to preserve our land because it's our people that gets to rule over these migrant hence no eediot can claim the land afterwards! I think the arogbo Ijaw thought us a lot of things.

And no one is looking down on any tribe, rather it's your tribesman that's fond of causing trouble everywhere.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

Lol savage bro grin ...ori ani opu obori tongue
lol.. him worst past goat.. na e-nin Evin... (deaf cow)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari To Give 6% Interest Loans To Nigerians To Buy Made-in-nigeria Cars / Peter Obi Attends Lord's Chosen Bi-annual Program / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.