Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" (31254 Views)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Duru1:
When did Edo State become the sole domain of the so-called Oba of Benin? The so-called Oba of Benin that was captured and exiled in 1800s lost his domain of Village Empire and ceased to exit. I am lost for words on issues pertinent to Nigeria. The people of Ngelegele, weather Ijo or Edo, have the right to choose their leader. The present Oba of Benin has no constitutional or statutory authority to stop any autonomous community in Nigeria from choosing a leader.
don't mind that Oba. he want to form king-kong
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Duru1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

What's the meaning of Olugbo of Ugbo? What's the meaning of Osemawe of Ondo? What's the meaning of Deji of Akure? What's he meaning of Ooni of Ife?

Are these people referred to as Kabiyesi or by their title? This one is trying too hard! You can't argue with a conc Ondo man!

If you actually know the meaning of Ooni, you would not refer to any such title holder as an Oba.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by diadem10: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Duru1:

If you actually know the meaning of Ooni, you would not refer to any such title holder as an Oba.

Why don't you tell us, Mr. Dede?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Duru1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Why don't you tell us, Mr. Dede?

How can I tell Mr. know-nothing of something? grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afriifa:
grin... dis guys think we r fools because we are too quiet.
We don't need to make noise on nairaland or on other media thats what cowards do from rented thatch houses in ogbomosho

The only fool I see here is the one who no fit answer Emir of ilorin(dynasty of 11 generations) but is here making threats on nairaland. Religious & cultural slaves.

diadem10 I'm referering to you, if you wer too foolish to notice.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
diadem10:

Just wait and see. You thieves later begged the Itsekiris to allow you to stay after the international court case ruled in the favour of the Itsekiri. We won't even give an inch this time around. Bakassi case would even be light to what's brewing this time around.

You would have to tell me if Ondo state look like Gbaran where your marauding ancestors came from.

"We will give you ilorin treatment "
Who be we
"We won't give you an inch "

Who are these we? On what authority do you speak? Governor of ondo? Deputy? If you can't answer these questions then you are just a nonentity & there is no point answering
All these children on nairaland sef
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:

We don't need to make noise on nairaland or on other media thats what cowards do from rented thatch houses in ogbomosho

The only fool I see here is the one who no fit answer Emir of ilorin(dynasty of 11 generations) but is here making threats on nairaland. Religious & cultural slaves.

You need better banga soup for dus talk

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
GodDeyCraze:

The entire Edo State and beyond is conquered territory,
Conquered by the Oba of old Benin Empire, we conquered the entire Niger Delta except Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom, the empire was even extended to Ondo, Kogi, Ogun Lagos and Onitsha-Ado in present day Anambra,

Where was your Pere and other kings?
Make una thank the British for librating you. DON'T FORCE US BACK
Taa, sharap dia, your yeye kingdom did not even cross Agbor, you are talking of Onitsha, abeg face Ijaw people and stop saying what you dont know, no part of Igbo land was ever under your Oba.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44, rule 2
nengibo:

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44, rule 2
nengibo:

Kogi, kwara are northern states and are hausa-fulani land wer yoruba settlers will be chased from
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44, rule 2
nengibo:
Binis are traitors in the niger delta they should be in the west with their two faced brothers, Try any rubbish in Olodiama kingdom or any other Ijaw clan in edo state and watch what will happen
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44 rule 2
Afriifa:
don't mind that Oba. he want to form king-kong
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Mynd44, rule 2
ovadozes:

Taa, sharap dia, your yeye kingdom did not even cross Agbor, you are talking of Onitsha, abeg face Ijaw people and stop saying what you dont know, no part of Igbo land was ever under your Oba.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Ikechuob: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I'm from the Ijaw parts of Akwa ibom state and i support the ijaws on this. We will never stand and watch how our brothers are marginalized there in their ancestral land.
Obaseki and the caged Oba should back off.
Cc TonyeBarcanista

You can't even keep up with your own story anymore TonyeBarcainsta.

Under this your alternative id you've been claiming efik/ibibio and now you're ijaw from Akwa ibom. You can't even keep up with your own story. Shame no dey your body. Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Ikechuob: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Smh. So much for one Niggeria. Read this entire thread and there is really something is seriously wrong with you Nigerians. There's obviously something wrong with you people.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
One nigeria doesn't give my neighbour the right to claim parts of my house.
Ikechuob:
Smh. So much for one Niggeria. Read this entire thread and there is really something is seriously wrong with you Nigerians. There's obviously something wrong with you people.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
historyworld031:
Mynd.44 rule 2
na u go tire. Shey na Mynd.44 be ur saviour ni.
Sha i heard the crisis has been resolved after the binis secretly begged the Ijaws and pleaded for peaceful co-existence amongst both parties.
nengibo Afriifa AdaFonju

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by willibounce1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
PapaBrowne:

Errrm no. We cannot count on you. We fix ish ourselves. We've been doing it for centuries.

lol...Mr fixer...when e red for una, we know say una go dobale

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by willibounce1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
historyworld031:
I am just wondering what happened to the lost manner of mindiing one's own business.
What in this trouble is the concern of you yoruba lots.
We have told you we don't need you, we don't have your time, so just walk away and let us be.
We fight our own fights, just mind your damned busniness. Jeez !

Lol...can you fight?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by willibounce1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
historyworld031:
I am still trying to locate your business in all of this.
Don't you think your behaviour is starting to look like harassment ?
If you want to fight us then let us get things started.
Our fight against ijaw has nothing to do with the yoruba.
So get back to minding your own business.

Kikikiki...edo man wan fight.... follow the ijaw people fight finish first make we see..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation / Edo State Local Government Election Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.