Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (55628 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Yommy247(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her family are also well connected in the Army and Navy forces so she also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.
k
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by cybriz82(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
mystery22:
the gal must be very stupid n spoilt,if na me i for don disfigured am discreetly,arrogant mofo

yes but my son aka Anthony Joshua pls remember what d op said about her family
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:

But I'm pretty sure you just made up that story... But it was pretty captivating

WAOOO Mami, why should i make this story up, would it add any nutritional value to my life? Nah

I‘m to busy to sit down and be typing bullshiiit tales, its not like i‘m being paid for it

Its just an experience of mine that i thought i should share

BELIEVE THAT

BTW what‘s your location?

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:

I‘ve moved on though, really liked her alot, how wish God allows us to mold the kind of partners we would like to have, this world would have been a whole lot better

BTW are you in U.S or U.K, please epp me greet POTUS or THE QUEEN, ehen and epp me beg father christmas to hire me for his christmas paroles grin
UK

LOL I will grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:

Oya jump inside river niger na grin
shocked shocked
Kilode!!!!
Death by drowning is the worst!!!!!
On the other hand, who knows maybe those mermaids there could fancy my black ass!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
hottadiva:
All I can think of is why the hell you would be calling your manager's name from sleep

LOL my lady i was sleeping oo so i guess she could have made that up because she had been suspecting the Loveth for long, maybe due to the fact that my manager and I work late hours atimes

But i can swear with my life that my manager and I got nothing like ‘LIKE OR LOVE‘ between us, just a mutual respect towards our various activities

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

UK

LOL I will grin

BTW does the Queen have any daughter that is still unmarried, i remembered one during the London 2012 olympics that won silver or so for horse riding, please epp me inquire if she‘s still single and searching cus i wanna be inlaws with prince Charles abi na prince Henry sef- chai lemme grab my current affairs again

BTW my uncle is 007 so if you epp me, i‘ll tell him to recruit you in MI6 as their janitor, dont worry, you would be paid 30 billion in your akant grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Zhahovic(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

The girl was sick in the brain, the most manipulative but caring chick i‘ve ever dated, anyway this one na long story, matter for another day
nawa... U were dating a paradox......there's nothing infinitely more confusing than that...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked
Kilode!!!!
Death by drowning is the worst!!!!!
On the other hand, who knows maybe those mermaids there could fancy my black ass!!!!! tongue

Na true mehn, mesef dey find mamiwater o
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by iluvpomo(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Lol her folks are military so she must have had little combat skills grin

BTW i dont do baseball teams, i‘m a badminton/volleyball dude, only got the bat cause i‘m a fan of the walking dead

If you still dont get it, just download season 7 episode 1 and 2 and you would go grab ya own bat grin
The way you protect yourself from those walking dead people is to just contact your pastor ... no wahala sleep easy grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Na true mehn, mesef dey find mamiwater o
Oya follow me... Let's drown together tongue
Anyways how u doing now?
Gat a new babe?

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

BTW does the Queen have any daughter that is still unmarried, i remembered one during the London 2012 olympics that won silver or so for horse riding, please epp me inquire if she‘s still single and searching cus i wanna be inlaws with prince Charles abi na prince Henry sef- chai lemme grab my current affairs again

BTW my uncle is 007 so if you epp me, i‘ll tell him to recruit you in MI6 as their janitor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao gerrarahia grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by mesheal7: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2017
People - living, functioning, intelligent beings - actually believe this post?!?!? cry
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:

The way you protect yourself from those walking dead people is to just contact your pastor ... no wahala sleep easy grin

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by damola1: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao gerrarahia grin

e don start to toast this one.

i go shock how this kain thing go happen to me anyways.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2017
luminouz:

Oya follow me... Let's drown together tongue
Anyways how u doing now?
Gat a new babe?
just got like half a dozen side chicks, dont wanna stress myself much anymore
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 12:17am On Nov 26, 2017
damola1:

e don start to toast this one.

i go shock how this kain thing go happen to me anyways.
It could happen to anyone, be wary of crazy people
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
just got like half a dozen side chicks, dont wanna stress myself much anymore
U da BOSS! cheesy
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:25am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao gerrarahia grin

Okay one last question for the night/morning warefa

I heard that if you are six hours away watching a football match between Conventry city and Fulham FC in the UK and i‘m in my village following the match through my big radio with six batteries and a goal is scored at 10pm, please is it true i‘ll hear the commentator screaming ‘GOOOAAALLL‘ by 4am the next day because that‘s what my teacher told me.

Don‘t blame me, the farthest i‘ve ever been is across my village stream grin grin grin grin

Please provide your answers with empirical formula, GOD bresssss you ma‘am
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 12:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Okay one last question for the night/morning warefa

I heard that if you are six hours away watching a football match between Conventry city and Fulham FC in the UK and i‘m in my village following the match through my big radio with six batteries and a goal is scored at 10pm, please is it true i‘ll hear the commentator screaming ‘GOOOAAALLL‘ by 4am the next day because that‘s what my teacher told me.

Don‘t blame me, the farthest i‘ve ever been is across my village stream grin grin grin grin

Please provide your answers with empirical formula, GOD bresssss you ma‘am
First of all, why are you even watching a match between Coventry and Fulham? Eww lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2017
luminouz:

U da BOSS! cheesy

I‘m not tha boss ooo, my boss is in his house snoring in bed with his big yansh wife grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Philipmems(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

I just hope its not philipinos abi indian oyinbos oooo grin

No offence intended

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha.. no offense taken... I don't classify them as oyibo too. All my friends are Americans. grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2017
mesheal7:
People - living, functioning, intelligent beings - actually believe this post?!?!? cry
Yea...
Now run along unliving,non functioning, super dull mòfo! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

First of all, why are you even watching a match between Coventy and Fulham? Eww lipsrsealed grin

Because i love me their accents, hope you‘ve got one, is elite, i wanna incoporate it into my akwa-ibomish accent

BTW I heard that if a woman there does not have a taxi fare, she could bang the driver and alight free of charge

REFERENCE; Faketaxi, Fakedriving school, Fakeagent grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by luminouz(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

I‘m not tha boss ooo, my boss is in his house snoring in bed with his big yansh wife grin
Lol
U da ROCK then! tongue
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Dcholeric: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2017
stuffs4me:

Never do that, you could go to jail for that.

The best bet is to remove yourself from such a toxic person.

Look at Olakunle Churchill who was nearly killed by his ex wife Tonto_Dike. He promptly divorced her to save his life. I saw a video of how Tonto_Dike kept on raining blows on Churchill while he was making frantic attempts to escape from such deadly blows. It was a pathetic site to behold.

Churchill is bigger and stronger than Tonto and could have broken her into two with a single blow. If he had done that, the whole world would have nailed him to the cross as a wife beater and damaged his name. Churchill was smart and he could control his anger and I will always respect him for that.
ordinary shout wey you go shout for me...I go break your head.
it's better to rot in jail than to die like a chicken in the hands of a lazy bitch.

all the men that allow violent women to kill them. .I pray they also end up in hell.
delispot what do you think?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Because i love me their accents, hope you‘ve got one, is elite, i wanna incoporate it into my akwa-ibomish accent

BTW I heard that if a woman there does not have a taxi fare, she could bang the driver and alight free of charge

REFERENCE; Faketaxi, Fakedriving school, Fakeagent grin grin
Don't forget scamtaxi and bangcab lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Philipmems:

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha.. no offense taken... I don't classify them as oyibo too. All my friends are Americans. grin

Chai toooor i salute you and your amelikan fliens like wetiiiin sir grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2017
luminouz:
Lol U da ROCK then! tongue
Yo *grabs hyme book and sings*
*rock of ages *cleve for me *let me hide *myself in thee
grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by sirjentul05(m): 12:43am On Nov 26, 2017
meforyou1:
dem never born that kind girl. And they will never born her. What?! Me? Chai. I just wish to meet all the fiery tempered girls. They will mellow.
Am telling u bruda, unless say no be for dis naija again, the gal fit do am other guys but not me cos I go send dem to their early grave

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by dokkyelele(f): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her family are also well connected in the Army and Navy forces so she also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.

bull shit......I have watched that movie before.
people can lie oo
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:
Don't forget scamtaxi and bangcab lipsrsealed grin
Awooooo see my sister in por, eh sorry in christ ooo
Chai i salute you like wetttttttiiiiiinnnnnn
But tell me, are those for real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.