Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (55619 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by fatymore(f): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Maami, ise lo so omo nu bii oko. I came to your side last week, sane thing Thursday till yesterday but I no wan stress u that's why I no bother to call u.
How's life? mhen, I don miss una sotey I dey dream of u grin grin grin
miss me sotey you dey ran away from me...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lool I was her first cheesy she's now wild and exposed I won't cope with a heartbreak so I would rather we remain good friends, Its going to be awkward if people clown you coz of your spouse lifestyle
MrMoney007:

Those things were learnt, you were her original lover, you know the natural buttons to press to bring back her original self.
women no matter how advanced and enlightened they may be, they still have this fish brain that made them to be easily influenced by any new environment.
Except she went there and lost her virginity and you're upset about that
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by fashrola(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.

I'm just curious about the baseball bat? Are you a baseball player? Or just a collection item?

Cos it's really wierd for a Nigerian to have such object in his/her possession except probably you are a music video director

All the same....may we never marry a nagging and over Jealous woman or man
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by kolaaderin: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:
Nice story..... I have read better fiction in the literature section though.

The moment I read "she walked into my room with a baseball bat" I knew you were lying. grin

it would have been more realistic if its a Pestle for pounded yam or Amala, who keeps baseball bat at home in Nigeria. 90% of Nigerians dont even know what it looks like.

All the same The operator would make a career in writing fictional stories BRAVO

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
fatymore:
miss me sotey you dey ran away from me...
I can never run away from you, its impossible grin grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by biacan(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her family are also well connected in the Army and Navy forces so she also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.
Sir you where actually a gentleman and I'm almost crying reading these thank GOD for your life please avoid people with high temper issues life is a choice so choose wisely GOD be with you hope you are fine now
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by victorioushands: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
It's a pity that the society has sold the world to Saran in the name of women's rights. Some men are bad but we have given women demonic wings. The many undocumented home abuses against men by women are staggering. It's beyond describing. Never stay the next day with any woman who displays irrational and violent signs. You could die for your perseverance.

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by MrMoney007: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool I was her first cheesy she's now wild and exposed I won't cope with a heartbreak so I would rather we remain good friends, Its going to be awkward if people clown you coz of your spouse lifestyle
With great strength, comes great responsibilities, except you don't have the strength to toil her return. something made her wild, you can get her 'domesticated' .that's your responsibility
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by HarmonyDee(f): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
stuffs4me:

Na wa ooo...This one too is laughing. Most of these women have evil in their hearts o. Since when is it a laughing matter when a man's life was nearly snuffed out by a very wicked and evil girlfriend.
I imagined a scene he wrote and found it funny
Any problem with that??
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by stuffs4me(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
adudu208:

Stop being silly. I have a baseball bat at home.

The fact that you don't know who play baseball or own a baseball bat doesn't make the op story false.

In your haste to comment you forgot that many Nigerians grew up, visit, study or reside abroad hence could have picked up such interest there.

If this story was shared by a lady you would be the first to condemn the man and conveniently accept the narrative without any iota of doubt.

It is a pity that people mock men who show restrain in the face of extreme provocation and lethal attack by their women and are also quick to condemn those who in the course of defending themselves cause some form of injuring to the lady. There is no bigger form of hypocrisy than this.

Domestic violence is real and it is not confine to one gender.

Most people (especially women) believe that domestic is only against women.

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am more of an underground person, I can't change her, trust me it's way complicated and beyond what I can handle, its always crazy when a female gets exposed at an early age, we ate better as friends but never say never, anything can happen cool
MrMoney007:

With great strength, comes great responsibilities, except you don't have the strength to toil her return. something made her wild, you can get her 'domesticated' .that's your responsibility
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by 2shure: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
copy and edited article.
which naija gal fey carry baseball bat.
from where e come from.
u dey talk to omomor abi
fool

nor go find work.
they write fictions

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by AlanSugar(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hozier:

The moment I read "she walked into my room with a baseball bat" I knew you were lying. grin

Hahahaha, you go the mofo lying bastard of an op there, is he a baseballer? He should try nollywood, I'm not even sure they'd buy the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by stuffs4me(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No she is no more the gentle girl I used to know she is now wild and uncontrollable, haven't made up my mind yet tho, we may still get married

I wonder why a sane human being will willingly walk into fire. You say someone is wild and uncontrollable and you are still contemplating marriage with her.

Even if she didn't physically stab you to death, she could still kill you with high BP. I suspect you are chasing her because of money, but is your life that worthless that you would risk domestic violence because of money?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555 I once had a girlfriend like that too. I think it's much more frequent with these rich girls that believe they are untouchable and can do and undo. But I didn't wait for her to hit me first mbok. I carried my leg and ran without looking back, infact my sister warned me to bail. That's why I look at all these female nairalanders shouting feminism up and down like small children. They know nothing. They haven't seen a beast in female form

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
She is the most gentle person I know, her dad lost out during the last elections he tried to be governor of my state and he hasn't been in power for a while so the funds won't be there any longer. It's more about being faithful, that's my major hurdle, she's perfect as a person but any smooth talking guy with a little swag can get her and that's a huge minus
stuffs4me:

I wonder why a sane human being will willingly walk into fire. You say someone is wild and uncontrollable and you are still contemplating marriage with her.

Even if she didn't physically stab you to death, she could still kill you with high BP. I suspect you are chasing her because of money, but is your life that worthless that you would risk domestic violence because of money?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op, I am looking for this type of your ex-girlfriend. I swear, after 2 days, her favorite book in the Bible will be the book of lamentations

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by shallysgirl: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
That is enh. Me sef fear grin
Hozier:

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
lenghtinny:
I can bet that if she was a broke girl, you wouldn't have allowed that nonsense to linger on for long.....
angry

Lol this is funny, i never remembered mentioning i was broke either, i just happened to like her alot and choosed to believe that she could someday change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by meforyou1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
sirjentul05:
The bish wey go raise her hand for my body, dem neva born am well
dem never born that kind girl. And they will never born her. What?! Me? Chai. I just wish to meet all the fiery tempered girls. They will mellow.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Therock5555:

Lol this is funny, i never remembered mentioning i was broke either, i just happened to like her alot and choosed to believe that she could someday change
I never said that you were broke Bro...
But if she was a parasite, you wouldn't have tolerated her behavior till you had a near death experience
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
chiddyok:
Violent people are crazy people. They can be so nice and caring, sometimes I think they are like that so you'll think you can manage the other side. Even the ones that shout and call names during arguments, one day they will raise hand or worse.

My dear you are absolutely correct, sometimes when i ask her why she cant control her temper she would say she has no idea and i‘ll be like; is this the same person that just raised hell few hours ago

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:
Lol@ OP...I guess she was d one who meant in d ashawo thread! Anyways... U get her contacts? I wanna kill myself! tongue

Lol bro you no well
If you wanna kill yourself, just hug tansformer na grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
hebex12:

Da rock and u want make hebex believe that...kip it up jare been a while I laughed this loud

Hahahahaha mad man hebex, you still dey alive?

Mehn its been awhile bro, miss you, no homo
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Oyindidi(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
saabright:
[/font]PLEASE URGENT ADVICE IS NEEDED....
My girl friend does nt see anytin wrong in insulting me or saying harsh tins at me.... is it adviceable to go with the relationship or quit? cos no matter wat I av said about the issue she sees no wrong in it..

imagine her telling me to get out!! ......I was like, wat did u say, she repeat it clearly.."I said u shud get out!"..
not once, not twice. it has happened severally.
the funny tin is my lips happen to the glued when it comes to insulting her. I Dont try it.

shud I continue with the relationship?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]P....
My girl friend does nt see anytin wrong in insulting me or saying harsh tins at me.... is it adviceable to go with the relationship or quit? cos no matter wat I av said about the issue she sees no wrong in it..

imagine her telling me to get out!! ......I was like, wat did u say, she repeat it clearly.."I said u shud get out!"..
the funny tin is my lips happen to the glued when it comes to insulting her. I Dont try it.

shud I continue with the relationship?
P....

shud I continue with the relationship?
open thread for this your wahala.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by saabright(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
open thread for this your wahala.

av done dat
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by dstar01(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op no be only you don dey dz situation before o, I thank God that I survived an abusive relationship with my ex as well.
I met the lady 2yrs ago and we spent a year together and all thru dz period, whenever we have arguement (which is very often due to the fact that she gets angry at every little thing that she doesn't like) she will start destroying things in the house and even start abusing my parents but I won't say or do anything and unfortunately for me, my silence angers her more and she starts throwing things at me. There was a day we had an argument when she came visiting, she just left my apartment in anger around 2am and I had to run after her begging her to at least wait till morning before leaving (make she no go put me for wahala with the Vigilantes on my street).
I had to pack away from my the house without telling her just to end the relationship...

Lots of guys are also experiencing same thing but some are either too proud to voice out or are ashamed to do so. My advice is either you are a male or female, get out of that abusive relationship before it kills you!

4 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
Therock5555: Mr OP, is your girlfriend a UFC fighter??
Btw, which baseball team do you root for?

Lol her folks are military so she must have had little combat skills grin

BTW i dont do baseball teams, i‘m a badminton/volleyball dude, only got the bat cause i‘m a fan of the walking dead

If you still dont get it, just download season 7 episode 1 and 2 and you would go grab ya own bat grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by dstar01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Savagery at its peak!
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Blonchilli(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:

This made me just wanna fall in love with you... I love you.. Lol just kidding, thank God for your sexy life.
Easy o! So far you won't break his head with a golf stick cheesy cheesy cheesy btw Happy Birthday kiss

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
ariklawani:
If she was to be an ordinary girl.the mumu would have beaten her up..

Lol madame i dont beat ladies, dont you gerrit, i have the sisters, i only fought my elder sis once when i was still very young, my two lil sis have never been touched by me cus it was against the rule at home

Never beat anybody when i was a senior at school so why should i start with somebody i haven‘t paid bride price on, its childish and senseless

But some women like you are wired to make even a pope or monk loose their temper
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Penthomi(f): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
stuffs4me:

Most people (especially women) believe that domestic is only against women.

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

And it will remain so unless people stop complaining about the gender biased campaign against domestic violence and actually start raising awareness on the high rate of domestic violence against men, like you are doing.
Domestic violence is not peculiar to women or men, adult or kids. Everyone is a potential victim, so before he/she kills you, please LEAVE to LIVE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.