Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (55722 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / My Near Death Experience When I Tried To Sleep With A Lady - A True Life story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Awooooo see my sister in por, eh sorry in christ ooo

Chai i salute you like wetttttttiiiiiinnnnnn

But tell me, are those for real?
Lol those productions are obviously staged but I won't be surprised if it actually happens in real life. Isn't something I've been exposed to though lol
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 1:00am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol those productions are obviously staged but I won't be surprised if it actually happens in real life. Isn't something I've been exposed to though lol

I could vouch that faketaxi and fakeagent are real because once watched when one girl was telling the taxi guy that after he released her video lots of modelling houses came knocking and she started working with them and BTW he never shows his face so it might be real

As for the fakeagent, i‘ve seen some pretty fails that shows its real cus some dudes joystick wouldn‘t come up for the task, i just think the whites are easily to convince since they are open minded

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

I could vouch that faketaxi and fakeagent are real because once watched when one girl was telling the taxi guy that after he released her video lots of modelling houses came knocking and she started working with them and BTW he never shows his face so it might be real

As for the fakeagent, i‘ve seen some pretty fails that shows its real cus some dudes joystick wouldn‘t come up for the task, i just think the whites are easily to convince since they are open minded
Even that is scripted na, it would be illegal to do such impromptu. It probably happens in real life but they wouldn't publish it under an official production company's name. If you see any 'real' ones they're probably someone's personal amateur video cheesy

Yes white girls tend to be more open minded sexually cheesy
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmm.... Interesting life experience, especially how her dream coincided with you " calling another woman's name twice in your sleep". I see some salt n pepper were added to make this an interesting read.... kudos!

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 1:19am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Even that is scripted na, it would be illegal to do such impromptu. It probably happens in real life but they wouldn't publish it under an official production company's name. If you see any 'real' ones they're probably someone's personal amateur video cheesy

Yes white girls tend to be more open minded sexually cheesy

Waoh you,re right, never thought of that

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Ibkayee i was generating likes and mentions like crazy, just found out that the mods pushed a thread i opened about a year and six months ago to the FP today again.

Now some dumb folks are calling me out without checking the date it was posted, chai which kin wahala come be this one grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by damola1: 1:24am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

It could happen to anyone, be wary of crazy people

When you allow your desires to over shadow your common sense. It will happen

These things are not hidden.

Of course sometimes we allow it but not for someone as close as a gf. Why will I be hoping someone else take away my babe.

Where is the time for such crap?

Like I said I doubt it can happen to someone like me.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
Ibkayee i was generating likes and mentions like crazy, just found out that the mods pushed a thread i opened about a year and six months ago to the FP today again.

Now some dumb folks are calling me out without checking the date it was posted, chai which kin wahala come be this one grin grin
Lool I saw the thread and I was like whoever pushed this old thread to front page knows what they're doing, just ignore them grin grin
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2017
damola1:

When you allow your desires to over shadow your common sense. It will happen

These things are not hidden.

Of course sometimes we allow it but not for someone as close as a gf. Why will I be hoping someone else take away my babe.

Where is the time for such crap?

Like I said I doubt it can happen to someone like me.
You're lucky to not have experienced such a thing, some of these crazy people can also be quite manipulative
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by damola1: 1:39am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

You're lucky to not have experienced such a thing, some of these crazy people can also be quite manipulative

Lucky hmm.

So you are saying you wouldn't know on time and you wouldn't do something about it?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 1:45am On Nov 26, 2017
damola1:

Lucky hmm.

So you are saying you wouldn't know on time and you wouldn't do something about it?
You may know the person has a crazy side, but they may manipulate you into staying, i.e. apologising, telling you how much they love and need you etc after an outburst, it's a way of controlling you with their emotions. Just an example sha
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by damola1: 1:52am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

You may know the person has a crazy side, but they may manipulate you into staying, i.e. apologising, telling you how much they love and need you etc after an outburst, it's a way of controlling you with their emotions. Just an example sha

Knowing this already. Are you suggesting you wouldn't know?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ibkayee(f): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2017
damola1:

Knowing this already. Are you suggesting you wouldn't know?
I couldn't say, depends how well they hide it in the beginning
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by NaeChris: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2017
I want to bless the name of the Lord for my MARTIAL ARTS status. I learn am for fun, but Seriously its becoming an important NECESSITY.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by damola1: 2:03am On Nov 26, 2017
ibkayee:

I couldn't say, depends how well they hide it in the beginning

The thing is. These things are not hidden.

It didn't just happen to the young man there . For someone to behave in such a manner in the presence of friends shows that they have previously shown such traits and so freely express it.

What we should rather condemn is not been addressed. And it is that the young man was afraid to move on. He was hoping for this to happen as grounds to move on.

He had to pass out before reality dawned on him. He could and I reckon loads of people have lost their lives for flimsy excuses.

I don't think it can happen to you. Unless out of choice.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by mamajaz(f): 3:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Dude if you are a true literature section fan, you'll have known me by now.

I'm sure the shisha pot that was broken in the ex PDP chairman son's house was also fiction cause you would have also asked why married people would have shisha pot at home.

mtceew please use your brain from time to time cause I never knew a baseball bat cost a fortune in your village, woooaaaa I forget, you have never seen one except in the movies grin grin
If this is how you reason bro, then your ex' hands fall on your John Thomas again cheesy wink
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by kingphilip(m): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Dude if you are a true literature section fan, you'll have known me by now.

I'm sure the shisha pot that was broken in the ex PDP chairman son's house was also fiction cause you would have also asked why married people would have shisha pot at home.

mtceew please use your brain from time to time cause I never knew a baseball bat cost a fortune in your village, woooaaaa I forget, you have never seen one except in the movies grin grin
na wow to you o

You no go give us stories again
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Edipee(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmmm. Thank God for your life.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ariklawani(f): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Lol madame i dont beat ladies, dont you gerrit, i have the sisters, i only fought my elder sis once when i was still very young, my two lil sis have never been touched by me cus it was against the rule at home

Never beat anybody when i was a senior at school so why should i start with somebody i haven‘t paid bride price on, its childish and senseless

But some women like you are wired to make even a pope or monk loose their temper
OK,but calling another woman's name y sleeping will drive any woman insane... Good u don't hit woman tho.nice
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2017
mamajaz:

If this is how you reason bro, then your ex' hands fall on your John Thomas again cheesy wink

Oya old mama come and jazz me so that her hands would fall on my john thomas na grin

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2017
kingphilip:
na wow to you o

You no go give us stories again

Bros i‘m sure you don‘t wanna read another half story from me, cus my schedule is super tight

I used more than 6 hours to finish typing that small write up in this thread
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2017
ariklawani:
OK,but calling another woman's name y sleeping will drive any woman insane... Good u don't hit woman tho.nice

Calling another woman‘s name while asleep could have been just an accusation from her, its just like somebody telling you that you snore like a pig when asleep

How would you now know if the person is lying? You can‘t
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by domben(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm
when brain is given, sense will be expected... trust no body .... that's why I love my life because I never fall in love with any girl or lady.beside with love you can expose your secret to your girlfriend...
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by ariklawani(f): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Calling another woman‘s name while asleep could have been just an accusation from her, its just like somebody telling you that you snore like a pig when asleep

How would you now know if the person is lying? You can‘t
Oh u right dear,mind u,am not a bad person.besides, am a lady any man will love to have.as we have dangerous women so we have men.am happy she's didn't hurt u to end.lol
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by Codes151(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her family are also well connected in the Army and Navy forces so she also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

Mod please take it to FP let brothers learn from my experience.
mehn it’s never easy! Especially with girls with hot temper!! They can imagine u missed thier call cuz ur with another girl...

Only girl I ever laid my hands on was abusive!! Could throw knives and bottles when angry so I fight back not cuz I didn’t care but just to suppress her mehn

I hope n believe she will change tho
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by dstar01(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Thanks Bro...if you hit her cos she abused your parents ppl will still come out to judge you like you cheated her cos she's a weaker vessel. anyways I do tell ppl DONT EVER BOAST THAT YOU CAN NEVER HIT A WOMAN, RATHER PRAY TO GOD THAT HE SHOULDNT ALLOW A WOMAN TO TEMPT YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN BEAR
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2017
domben:
when brain is given, sense will be expected... trust no body .... that's why I love my life because I never fall in love with any girl or lady.beside with love you can expose your secret to your girlfriend...
Is guy supposed to be withholding his secrets from his woman?
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by maleeks(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:
Due to the various news of the death of former PDP chairman's son who was murdered by his wife, I just thought I should share my own experience with y'all.

I had a girlfriend that was everything a brother could wish for, Rich, working class, beautiful, curvy, and brilliant, it's hard to get all these kind of qualities in a lady but there she had it all.

Her family are also well connected in the Army and Navy forces so she also had backup in case of any trouble, any party we attend, guys would always be admiring me but I alone knew her major flaw, she possessed a fiery temper. I'll just be receiving compliments and smiling but in my heart I'll be praying that somebody comes and snatch her from me cus we barely spend two days without quarreling and she's also quick to raise her hand on me, since I'm stronger than her I'll overpower her and tell her to respect herself.

I came from a home where I have never seen my parents arguing infront of us, they'll go to their room and talk it over without raising their voice so I promised myself that I'll never fight my woman no matter what but that was to change soon.

One evening I hosted her, her friend and boyfriend for a sleep over, they took the second room while I slept same room with my girl, around 5:30am I was awoken by a hot slap, I jumped up in surprise to meet my girlfriend fuming, she started screaming and calling me a cheat, I was surprised, asked her what happened and she claimed that she dreamt that I was having sex with another girl and when she woke up she wanted waking me to tell me of it when all of a sudden I muttered the name "Loveth" twice.

Chisos, I was mortified and tried explaining that Loveth was the name of my manager who is getting married later this year at my place of work and I had nothing going on with her, she kept accusing me, the next thing she slapped me, it was too early in the morning for me to get angry so I just grabbed my jacket and went to the parlour, her friend and boyfriend were already in the parlour wanting to find out what was the matter, I explained to them and went to kitchen to rest, not up to five minutes later she showed up and grabbed my boxer cus that was what I slept with.

When I didn't react she grabbed my balls with her left hand and my manhood with her right, that she was gonna squash my balls if i don't confess. I was in great pains and getting angry while warning her to let me go, managed to drag her to the parlour, her friend wanted to interfere but she threatened to deal with her if she comes near us.

I dragged her to the second bedroom and locked the door, I was trying to reason with her that my balls were aching but she wouldn't hear, out of anger I slapped her twice and yanked her hands off, she came at me again, I grabbed her two hands, twisted them behind her and took of the jacket, tie her hands and pushed her towards the bed before walking out. seems like she fell on her hands cus she screamed that her hand was broken, I ignored the shouts and went to the parlour as her friend went to attend to her.

I heard her telling her friend that if she didn't murder me that morning, she won't rest, when I heard that I went to my room and slipped under my bed with my phone. Ten minutes later she walked into my room with a baseball bat, chai I was laughing silently as she was searching for me, she went room by room searching and threatening her friend's boyfriend to reveal my whereabouts, what made her knew that I was still in that house was that both the front and back doors were still locked and the keys were indoors.

Then it stuck me, I remembered telling her that my favourite hiding spot was under my bed especially when I needed to work on something without interference cus she ran back to my room and slid under the bed, she saw me and tried hitting me but I was too far in. I thought she was kidding so I was laughing and jokingly warning her not to hit me.

Next thing she dragged the bed from the wall and tried attacking me again, then I knew shiiiit had hit the fan, I got up and tried defending myself, whenever she strikes I'll use the mattress to block the hit, she dragged the mattress away leaving me trapped between the bed post and wall, then I looked her direct to the eye and warned her to respect herself but even before I completed my statement she had landed the bat on the center of my head.

It was like I was hit with a tsunami, I was just hearing siren sounds in my ears as my vision became blurry, I was staggering but couldn't fall because I was still trapped beside the wall, my hand instinctively went to my head to check if my head was bursted open and that was my saving grace cus she hit me for the second time but since my hand was on that spot, she connected with my wrist instead, good Lord, I could barely see again as I screamed out, my nose was bleeding as she realised what she did and screamed too, her friends ran in and grabbed me, I told them they needed them to call my family doctor, that was all I remembered before I woke up that evening in the hospital with a throbbing headache and sprained wrist.

She later came to apologise but I wasn't gonna throw away my second chance at living, and we broke up few months later after numerous obsessive stalkings and threats, later found out that fighting was like a sport between her parents.

So my people this is my story, I was lucky, very lucky, please if your girlfriend always goes apeshit at every disagreement, abeg flee for your life.

Thank you

I promise not to attack you But do not attack me first else....
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by masks(m): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Thank you

Nearly had hot shit come down my pants laughing....but I'm grateful to God you survived. I have really learnt from this.
Re: My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend by petitejolie(f): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Therock5555:

Hey mami i stopped depending on my parents since age 15 when i finished secondary school so chasing a lady because of her money is way way way below the belt

BTW my family are afluent too so i dont need her connection or money to do shiiiiii
OK o. thank God ure alive to share ur testimony. I'm sure bilya saw d same traits in sanda but still went on to marry her. that aside, i like men from affluent family o I promise I won't beat u if u don't beat me sha. wink
Therock5555:

Hey mami i stopped depending on my parents since age 15 when i finished secondary school so chasing a lady because of her money is way way way below the belt

BTW my family are afluent too so i dont need her connection or money to do shiiiiii
OK o. thank God ure alive to share ur testimony. I'm sure bilya saw d same traits in sanda but still went on to marry her. that aside, i like men from affluent family o I promise I won't beat u if u don't beat me sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.