Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48210 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Isaiah 55 vs 8
My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine

Ogbeni forget that thing
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Which year did u finish secondary school?
Spaxon:

Ogbeni forget that thing
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Which year did u finish secondary school?
is that a criteria for anything
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Trying to guess your age
Spaxon:
is that a criteria for anything
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
AHCB:
and you're the reason why slave trade still thrive.

Imagine you, a nonentity, you who was belched from the rear end of a zombie, is here talking trash. May lightening strike your vagina and rid of it of the disease that have made your vagina stink more than broken septic tank.

Useless strumpet. A billion STD be fall your _cunt, you conniving cunt_.
oh....I wonder how ur mother got it this wrong. smh

you product of a stinking vagina
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AHCB: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
xendra:
oh....I wonder how ur mother got it this wrong. smh

you product of a stinking vagina
the time it took you to reply, it's probably the same time it took your loser of a father to deposit the watery sperm that sired a diseased cunt_ like you.

What a shame.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
AHCB:
the time it took you to reply, it's probably the same time it took your loser of a father to deposit the watery sperm that sired a diseased cunt_ like you.

What a shame.
now I just wonder what ur parent had to go through to birth a dumb child like you. you should ask dem wat actually happened d day u were concieved
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by AHCB: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
xendra:
now I just wonder what ur parent had to go through to birth a dumb child like you. you should ask dem wat actually happened d day u were concieved
You should pose the same question to the venomous ignoramous who anally raped your mother to birth the abomination that is you.

A thousand dicks sodomize you anally, you overused whore_
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Trying to guess your age
that's strange....

I'm 21

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Smallie I am 32, that's me on my dp
Spaxon:
that's strange....

I'm 21
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Orr

I cannot come and kill my self na..

Don't call me big head and smallie again...,

U must be married na

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Not yet, I am still asking Ibkayee hand in marriage, lez see how that goes
Spaxon:
Orr

U must be married na
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Not yet, I am still asking Ibkayee hand in marriage, lez see how that goes
thank God

Makydebbie come oooo
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
She is also my baby girl and sweetheart, she already knows smiley
Spaxon:
thank God

Maky.debbie come oooo
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
thank God

Makydebie come oooo
Hello dear, you attend winners chapel?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks cool
makydebbie:
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy wink grin
Oboy u no go kill person for here oh...

U no go allow your "dick head" rest Hahahahahaba

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
Orr

U must be married na

You will be very very very sweet to fork wahalahi...
You go sweet well well.., as person dey fork u him go dey lick mouth...

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
She is also my baby girl and sweetheart, she already knows smiley
you need Jesus
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
yes dear.

Wbu?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
yes dear.

Wbu?
Same here. wink
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
We all need him in our lives
Spaxon:
you need Jesus
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy he started it using different accounts to insult me cheesy grin I may even cool down but I have wicked intentions. If I clown am, him go dey vex for him ugly parents, for producing person wey Obasanjo fine pass
TheTrueApostle:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy wink grin
Oboy u no go kill person for here oh...

U no go allow your "dick head" rest Hahahahahaba
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Same here. wink

Wow....

Are u coming for Shiloh?

#mycaseisdiffrent......
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
We all need him in our lives
chiefpiiko

I'll be back to Lagos by tomorrow Morning so I'd attend Shiloh. I want to see ur there

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Send me 6k bus fare and I will attend
Spaxon:
chie.fpiiko

I'll be back to Lagos by tomorrow Morning so I'd attend Shiloh. I want to see ur there
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:

Wow....

Are u coming for Shiloh?

#mycaseisdiffrent......
No dear, I can't come to Nigeria this year again lol. But I'll be attending the headquarters in Ghana jare.

#soisours...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Send me 6k bus fare and I will attend
you said u have a lot of office work na
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
No dear, I can't come to Nigeria this year again lol. But I'll be attending the headquarters in Ghana jare.

#soisours...
wow....

I'm lucky this year....

If not I'd be watching behind the screens in Evanston..

You in school?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
But I will go for the evening service daily
Spaxon:
you said u have a lot of office work na
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
But I will go for the evening service daily
that's better...

Berra repent o
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
wow....

I'm lucky this year....

If not I'd be watching behind the screens in Evanston..

You in school?
Awwn, I'm unlucky ehn! angry
I'll try next year tho, nah for now I work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.