Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (47988 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Sit down and learn
Earthquake1:

U with your 'chiefness' stop disgracing men up and down

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yawns
Fuckîng boring. Next!
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I love challenges my lady, I would love if we even made a bet on it and put a time line, what Piiko wants he gets, trust me, if I mean you it will be a small thing, remind me to show u a chic I am genuinely interested in during the week, I don't do small girls, I do big fries. If you are game let's go ahead but the deal is don't ignore me?

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao I’m shocked you didn’t know you stood no chance. Funny how you’d think I’d debase myself to ever engage a Nairalander offline. Heavens forbid! I might talk with you here but you’re sure as hell never going to ever have communications outside here. You are all snakes!
trash!!! Na to come NL dey sharp mouth, to come into the ring and rock for the pay, u dey fear.. Abeg clear for road when niggaz dey yarn...
BTW, ordinarily, I won't be surprised if u turn out to be a very ugly, timid girl, without self confidence..
I have encountered a lot of NL girls, and many of them were all ugly, (all very far from my spec, so we turned out being just acquaintances) ..

13 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Only dirty guys patronize prostitutes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao I’m shocked you didn’t know you stood no chance. Funny how you’d think I’d debase myself to ever engage a Nairalander offline. Heavens forbid! I might talk with you here but you’re sure as hell never going to ever have communications outside here. You are all snakes!
eww lady see dem craps forming kings on your mention cheesy grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by IamSINZ(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Owerri wetin undecided

LOL, not you hun, you're different. grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol okay you win pls swerve Biko my brain cells are committing mass suicide just from having to exchange words with you
TheTrueApostle:

trash!!! Na to come NL dey sharp mouth, to come into the ring and rock for the pay, u dey fear.. Abeg clear for road when niggaz dey yarn...
BTW, ordinarily, I won't be surprised if u turn out to be a very ugly, timid girl, without self confidence..
I have encountered a lot of NL girls, and many of them were all ugly, (all very far from my spec, so we turned out being just acquaintances) ..

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by xendra: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Forget money, they are the lowest of the lows.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, not you hun, you're different. grin
cheesy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
Forget money, they are the lowest of the lows.
I see them as worthless.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Leave them na
Because I’m here exchanging words with them
People I’d never be caught dead talking to real life. I really don’t blame them. Online warriors, offline chicken. And that other one that thinks I’m some sort of conquest, Nairaland will not kill me!!! cheesy
xendra:
eww lady see dem craps forming kings on your mention cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I’ve not had any personal experience, I’m not stupid, I’m very selective of the kind of people that I talk to offline but I’ve been a Nairalander long enough to see and know the kind of shît that happens when one foolishly trusts the wrong person.

Even so....you speak as though you have....although I too have seen many experiences from males and females not to trust anybody....

Now you say...you have been a nairalander long enough....would this be your first monicker?

From the emboldened....I take it you can wisely trust the right person....that wouldn't be too difficult for a smart person like you...wink

For the record...i don't intend initiating a chat with you offline...

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Leave them na
Because I’m here exchanging words with them
People I’d never be caught dead talking to real life. I really don’t blame them. Online warriors, offline chicken. And that other one that thinks I’m some sort of conquest, Nairaland will not kill me!!! cheesy

@emboldened...Ummm....Does that apply to me?.....so I make for the door before I become an online chicken.....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is like my my fourth or so moniker, I talk to a few nairalnders, like three of them and that’s it for Nairaland. I have no further interest of developing any sort of offline relationship with anyone else.smiley
Blackfyre:

Even so....you speak as though you have....although I too have seen many experiences from males and females not to trust anybody....

Now you say...you have been a nairalander long enough....would this be your first monicker?

From the emboldened....I take it you can wisely trust the right person....that wouldn't be too difficult for a smart person like you...wink

For the record...i don't intend initiating a chat with you offline...

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
This is like my my fourth or so moniker, I talk to a few nairalnders, like three of them and that’s it for Nairaland. I have no further interest of developing any sort of offline relationship with anyone else.smiley

I see...i remember asking you about that and you feigned ignorance....oh well...

@emboldened so do I too....had some rapport with some offline but I am for purposeful ventures....so ended when there was no need to continue....only females tho... I do miss chatting with the most recent one tho....oh well
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy yen yen yen accept the challenge no, we go all dey alright last last. I love females that play hard to get undecided when you are already hard to want

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol I guess it’s for the best...
Blackfyre:

I see...i remember asking you about that and you feigned ignorance....oh well...

@emboldened so do I too....had some rapport with some offline but I am for purposeful ventures....so ended when there was no need to continue....only females tho... I do miss chatting with the most recent one tho....oh well
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
On point bra... Well said bra... U nailed it..
Every girl is a Hoe, no need fighting it..
That's why I use them for their only use, what they are best known for; just fork them and pass them around..

Ladygoddiva.. I go like make we fork oh... Will pay u more than I pay my call girls, I only wish u go stubborn for bed as u sturbon here for NL, make we break the bed..
Please reply my PM
Don't go and find responsible girl from good home and marry, be calling every girl hoe.

Keep having sex with any runs girl you come in contact with, you think you are punishing girls, you are depreciating your life value and collecting demons from those girls.

But then, no matter how you fucck, you can never fucck all the girls in the world. That one is for sure, its those type of girls that you meet, irresponsible gold diggers from broken homes. No decent girl will fucuk you for money.

Its later in life you will regret all these.

Paulkillerman.

16 Likes

LadyGoddiva:
Lol I guess it’s for the best...

I guess so....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
What you wrote is correct... Thanks for that, I appreciate.
acme6:
Don't go and find responsible girl from good home and marry, be calling every girl hoe.

Keep having sex with any runs girl you come in contact with, you think you are punishing girls, you are depreciating your life value and collecting demons from those girls.

But then, no matter how you fucck, you can never fucck all the girls in the world. That one is for sure, its your type of girls that you meet, irresponsible ones from broken homes. No decent girl will fucuk you for money.

5 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by MewZhik: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Except me.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by bujebudanu1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
instamessage is the new heaven for hoes in naija. one sent me message and pictures yesterday. she said do u like wat u see.do u care for a hook up. I just laugh laugh whine her small

4 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
xendra:
Forget money, they are the lowest of low
if u knew me, u wouldn't write that; I can tell u with all confidence; the girls I get, I really doubt if u can roll with them..

#Fact#

6 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Girl you speak nice words but you’re as good as talking to air. It’s an addiction they can’t break away from, deep inside they’re empty and shattered but they can’t stop, they keep doing it to fill up a bottomless void. Thus, they resort to justifying their sordid acts. They have come to resent the very thing they are addicted to so I can’t really blame them for insulting and speaking Ill of those girls. They see the girls as the source of their misery, brokenness and addiction so they have no choice than to hate them. But at the same time, they can’t do without them. Imagine hating something that you can’t do without. It’s sad really.
So even though I insult and bash them, I actually feel deep sympathy for them sha. I think I would start remembering them in my prayers.
acme6:

But then, no matter how you fucck, you can never fucck all the girls in the world. That one is for sure, its those type of girls that you meet, irresponsible gold diggers from broken homes. No decent girl will fucuk you for money.

Its later in life you will regret all these.

Paulkillerman.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Girl you speak nice words but you’re as good as talking to air. It’s an addiction they can’t break away from, deep inside they’re empty and shattered but they can’t stop, they keep doing it to fill up a bottomless void. Thus, they resort to justifying their sordid acts. They have come to resent the very thing they are addicted to so I can’t really blame them for insulting and speaking Ill of those girls. They see the girls as the source of their misery, brokenness and addiction so they have no choice than to hate them. But at the same time, they can’t do without them. Imagine hating something that you can’t do without. It’s sad really.
So even though I insult and bash them, I actually feel deep sympathy for them sha. I think I would start remembering them in my prayers.
That's why one shouldn't start what one can't finish.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Exactly but the lure of that lifestyle was too strong for them to ignore. Just like every other addictions, I’m sure they’d probably just wanted to do it once and stop but then they unfortunately got hooked. Who knows. It’s still a pity though. I think there should be rehabs and counseling centers for people who are struggling with this kind of sordid addiction.
acme6:
That's why one shouldn't start what one can't finish.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by MewZhik: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Exactly
I love you.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Exactly but the lure of that lifestyle was too strong for them to ignore. Just like every other addictions, I’m sure they’d probably just wanted to do it once and stop but then they unfortunately got hooked. Who knows. It’s still a pity though. I think there should be rehabs and counseling centers for people who are struggling with this kind of sordid addiction.
It affects their mentality, just last week, my neighbour said he will give me 5k but I will let him kiss me and touch my boobs, that was after months of asking me out, Its was very funny and I felt really sorry for him cos he doesn't know what he is doing. Its really bad, he actually said he believes every girl has a price and he will get me when he buys a car, he has added it in his to-do list, that he must get me no matter how tough I think i am, I just laughed it out.

Guys really need to change their orientation about women. No amount of money can make me mess around and my respect and good name is better than wearing expensive clothes to cover body that almost all men have used.

7 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lmao fuccing hilarious! cheesy cheesy Imagine the guts. It’s so sad really that some people have that kind of mentality, I think it mostly boils down to upbringing. Maybe they had a rough or tragic childhood or they come from broken homes or they were molested as teens/children or the kind of places they lived in and what they were exposed to growing up. Because it’s only on Nairaland that I’ve ever heard of such a facile and absolutely ludicrous ideology . Because no sane and decent human being would carry around such a mentality and think it’s normal. Like I said, they shouldn’t entirely be blamed. What they simply need is rehabilitation and total reorientation of their mindset. It’s very sickening, really.
acme6:
It affects their mentality, just last week, my neighbour said he will give me 5k but I will let him kiss me and touch my boobs, that was after months of asking me out, Its was very funny and I felt really sorry for him cos he doesn't know what he is doing. Its really bad, he actually said he believes every girl has a price and he will get me when he buys a car, he has added it in his to-do list, that he must get me no matter how tough I think i am, I just laughed it out.

Guys really need to change their orientation about women. No amount of money can make me mess around and my respect and good name is better than wearing expensive clothes to cover body that almost all men have used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao fuccing hilarious! cheesy cheesy Imagine the guts. It’s so sad really that some people have that kind of mentality, I think it mostly boils down to upbringing. Maybe they had a rough or tragic childhood or they come from broken homes or they were molested as teens/children or the kind of places they lived in and what they were exposed to growing up. Because it’s only on Nairaland that I’ve ever heard of such a facile and absolutely ludicrous ideology . Because no sane and decent human being would carry around such a mentality and think it’s normal. Like I said, they shouldn’t entirely be blamed. What they simply need is rehabilitation and total reorientation of their mindset. It’s very sickening, really.
Its really disheartening.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Apostle come see this it's on FP,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QKpWmD8y2o
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by chicoMX(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:

it is a lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.