Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (49215 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by boiz2men(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Its really disheartening.

I couldn't resist the urge to say hello..

So

Hello
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
It’s the truth, how would a sane human being feel comfortable putting his prick in a hole where thousands of other pricks have ejacukated into?? It’s fuccin disgusting
chicoMX:

it is a lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It’s the truth, how would a sane human being feel comfortable putting his prick in a hole where thousands of other pricks have ejacukated into?? It’s fuccin disgusting

They wear condoms....

3 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy the only way you can take yourself serious is if your body count is <2 otherwise you shouldn't knock people's choices. Many females have high mileage and yet get zero returns on puna supply
LadyGoddiva:

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
see how men want to kill themselves because of 170! is not by force, if u agree u pay if u dont u waka pass

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

my sweetheart... How much do u charge
Me and you know that's what you do??
Tell us how much u charge here, so we can contribute money and the two of us will fork you together and pay u na...
Which other use are u for men?? No be to just dey fork you dey pay u money??

Will be expecting your PM, let's arrange better...

Skunk prostitutes everywhere...
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
EVenthough man, it’s still a sperm dumpster. And condoms aren’t even 100% effective.
Blackfyre:

They wear condoms....

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by kYjelly2: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why did the OP show her face but not his

OP, you are a despicable coward

7 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by chicoMX(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

on a second thought, you have a point
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
EVenthough man, it’s still a sperm dumpster. And condoms aren’t even 100% effective.

Sperm dumpster.....strong words....so you saying you can not a guy who sees nothing wrong with patronizing prostitutes or had done so before?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
It’s a deal breaker
Blackfyre:

Sperm dumpster.....strong words....so you saying you can not a guy who sees nothing wrong with patronizing prostitutes or had done so before?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
It’s a deal breaker

Wow....you don't find that being sanctimonious....or be seen as such?

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
NOPE
Blackfyre:

Wow....you don't find that being sanctimonious....or be seen as such?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao I’m shocked you didn’t know you stood no chance. Funny how you’d think I’d debase myself to ever engage a Nairalander offline. Heavens forbid! I might talk with you here but you’re sure as hell never going to ever have communications outside here. You are all snakes!
this statement is wrong ...

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
boiz2men:

I couldn't resist the urge to say hello..
So
Hello
Hi.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Apostle you should stick to your brothel N500 per nut type of babes. Those that can afford the expensive ones would always go for them. If your pocket no reach, no come cry for us.
How much do you charge?

. If not for rule 10!

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
LMAO that line is now old and boring. The truth is a butch, you don’t have to get angry.
SmartchoiceNGR:

How much do you charge?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
LMAO that line is now old and boring. The truth is a butch, you don’t have to get angry.
Dearie ain't angry...just wanted to know your hoeing value..

6 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
this statement is wrong ...
Doc
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by boiz2men(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Hi.

Ya submission on this thread regarding that your neighbor caught my attention... Did that really happen or you wanted to drive home your point that not all girls have a strong bond with money? I mean how desperate can a guy get? 5k for just kiss and booob?

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Doc
Oyin cheesy .. been a while, you see your people condemning us "the faceless"
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
NOPE

Random question tho....be honest...how would you feel if a dude randomly sends his dick pic to you on your WhatsApp?.....you guys chat but no romantic relations whatsoever...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
Oyin cheesy .. been a while, you see your people condemning us "the faceless"
Lol, I dey low key dey observe.grin Nl talk them tire me. Them no know say Apostle is very handsomegrin and far from being broke

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by yhemster(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
It affects their mentality, just last week, my neighbour said he will give me 5k but I will let him kiss me and touch my boobs, that was after months of asking me out, Its was very funny and I felt really sorry for him cos he doesn't know what he is doing. Its really bad, he actually said he believes every girl has a price and he will get me when he buys a car, he has added it in his to-do list, that he must get me no matter how tough I think i am, I just laughed it out.

Guys really need to change their orientation about women. No amount of money can make me mess around and my respect and good name is better than wearing expensive clothes to cover body that almost all men have used.

Everybody (both male and female) has price. That doesn't mean we're all after instant gratification. Some want the instant gratification while some prefer a differed gratification just to be sure of what exactly is coming their way.
Some ladies prefer liquidating heavily on their sexual service and avoid emotional connection, ex. are the professional prostitutes. Some ladies prefer to cashout moderately with some emotional connection, ex. is the typical naija style relationship. Also, are those who priorities emotional connections over material compensation, ex. are the sisters in the mid 30 still searching for a fruitful relationship.
And vice versa, this applies to men as well.

***We all have a price, priority just differs.

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
LOL no one on my contact is that stupid. If it happened, it probably was a mistake
Blackfyre:

Random question tho....be honest...how would you feel if a dude randomly sends his dick pic to you on your WhatsApp?.....you guys chat but no romantic relations whatsoever...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
LOL no one on my contact is that stupid. If it happened, it probably was a mistake

I see....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Phew!
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I dey low key dey observe.grin Nl talk them tire me. Them no know say Apostle is very handsomegrin and far from being broke
lol... yea! just reading comments too but that statement got me like "kilode". the girl thinks most people here are *gutter pikins* . funny souls everywhere

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
lol... yea! just reading comments too but that statement got me like "kilode". the girl thinks most people here are *gutter pikins* . funny souls everywhere
Lol, na their mouth nagrin I no sabi look down on people.

How your babe grin hope she dey okay?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by fuckboys: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Phew!
I just hate and despise you, I don't know why undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
boiz2men:

Ya submission on this thread regarding that your neighbor caught my attention... Did that really happen or you wanted to drive home your point that not all girls have a strong bond with money? I mean how desperate can a guy get? 5k for just kiss and booob?
It happened.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, na their mouth nagrin I no sabi look down on people.

How your babe grin hope she dey okay?
babe dey her papa side dey enjoy. cheesy .
hope Oga no misbehave or I help give him faithful infusion..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.