Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (48211 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am working on that smiley Thanks for your concern
Spaxon:
that's better...

Berra repent o
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, I'm unlucky ehn! angry
I'll try next year tho, nah for now I work.
my Ghananian colleagues in school say Ghana is not any difference than Nigeria except people are a bit matured there..

it's the same anointing that flows o sisi
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am working on that smiley Thanks for your concern
if I don't take care of you. Who will?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Makydebbie will grin
Spaxon:
if I don't take care of you. Who will?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Makydebbie will grin
I know

Shae we are three co-wives na
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy I reckon 5 at the least, but my love knows herself wink
Spaxon:
I know

Shae we are three co-wives na
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I reckon 5 at the least, but my love knows herself wink
yep Issa typical Nigerian man stuff...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am very unusual, it takes a lot for me to like someone, once I do, I have ur back for life. I haven't met a chic I really like since I broke up a while back, so it's nothing deep.
Spaxon:
yep Issa typical Nigerian man stuff...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am very unusual, it takes a lot for me to like someone, once I do, I have ur back for life. I haven't met a chic I really like since I broke up a while back, so it's nothing deep.

Breakups and pain.......

It eats away ur trust..

But with time..... Twill heal.

yeah I had a break up earlier this year that made me almost pull the trigger on some mofo and the bitch...

Lol when I are in the states their madness eats u deep...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lemme explain, first thing is I don't really fancy broke or needy girls, if I spend money on a chic that's always needing money, I will count u as cheap. Then I am very emotional, I cry, I love deeply plus I get jealous and I can be a control freak so it's challenging to find someone that can tolerate me.

Spaxon:

Breakups and pain.......

It eats away ur trust..

But with time..... Twill heal.

yeah I had a break up earlier this year that made me almost pull the trigger on some mofo and the bitch...

Lol when I are in the states their madness eats u deep...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
my Ghananian colleagues in school say Ghana is not any difference than Nigeria except people are a bit matured there..

it's the same anointing that flows o sisi
You mean church or general issues? Because there's a big difference between Ghana and Nigeria.

Yea jare, I'm not complaining lol.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
You mean church or general issues? Because there's a big difference between Ghana and Nigeria.

Yea jare, I'm not complaining lol.
general issues....

grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
general issues....

grin
Don't let them lie to you.. grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lemme explain, first thing is I don't really fancy broke or needy girls, if I spend money on a chic that's always needing money, I will count u as cheap. Then I am very emotional, I cry, I love deeply plus I get jealous and I can be a control freak so it's challenging to find someone that can tolerate me.

I get jealous easily...

Even the least thing like saying hi to another girl makes me mad...l

That's just me...

So I chose to stay on my own...

Dogs and alcohol gets me going
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't let them lie to you.. grin
Kai when I get back in January I'll finish them.

Ghana is more developed bla bla bla......l

This Shiloh, my expectation card don full grin grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
I love alcohol, I have a phobia for dogs so I got me a boerbull puppy hopefully I will overcome that fear. I am scared of commitment and having a failed relationship so I am taking my time, won't want to get bruised or embarrass myself
Spaxon:
I get jealous easily...

Even the least thing like saying hi to another girl makes me mad...l

That's just me...

So I chose to stay on my own...

Dogs and alcohol gets me going
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I love alcohol, I have a phobia for dogs so I got me a boerbull puppy hopefully I will overcome that fear. I am scared of commitment and having a failed relationship so I am taking my time, won't want to get bruised or embarrass myself

Lol get used to loving dogs please....

People in Nigeria say a lady cannot openly say she loves alcohol.....

Comman do that in the states and get jailed...

Alcohol helps with depression alot
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lool I will try, I can't be close friends with someone that doesn't drink alcohol, but at a certain age, I will definitely quit coz it's unhealthy.

Dogs need a lot of attention that's the downside and travelling with them can be challenging, can I see your pets??
Spaxon:

Lol get used to loving dogs please....

People in Nigeria say a lady cannot openly say she loves alcohol.....

Comman do that in the states and get jailed...

Alcohol helps with depression alot
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:

@bold...To some extent they are...
In terms of power, education & electionary process they are better than Nigeria...& i think that is why people rate them above nigeria in terms of development, which is true...
We only outsmart them in defence, population & music...

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Oga stop explaining yourself in public abeg...
These are things u should be saying in private...
Someone can use it against u tomorrow
If u can't get this girl to chat with u in private, it only bespeaks she doesn't value your friendship...& u say u are into alchohol? undecided ....i seriously doubt....

6 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mr Rubbish my man, there is no hurry in life, where the running man goes, the walking man also goes. Thanks for your input
Rubbiish:

Oga stop explaining yourself in public abeg...
These are things u should be saying in private...
Someone can use it against u tomorrow
If u can't get this girl to chat with u in private, it only bespeaks she doesn't value your friendship...& u say u are into alchohol? undecided ....i seriously doubt....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Mr Rubbish my man, there is no hurry in life, where the running man goes, the walking man also goes. Thanks for your input
True talk my brother...But remember delay is dangerous, the show fit end before the walking man gets there....
Honestly bro i m not in any way trying to sound obnoxious
Just saying things the way i view it from the surface...
So far u sound cool & come off as a gentle guy...
I might be wrong with my assumption though, your conversation is cool & it has passed this level...but my intuition tells me one person is making it not go pass this level, of which i maybe wrong...But if that is the case, i think the person is just overdoing it...

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
I like how very courteous you are, means u are a cultured gentleman. I assume this is not a busy thread and that's why I am comfortable conversing with her. I am in no hurry to slid into her PM, when the time is right if she feels it is harmless, we can talk offline.

Thanks a lot and have a great week ahead, your word of wisdom was well received cool
Rubbiish:

True talk my brother...But remember delay is dangerous, the show fit end before the walking man gets there....
Honestly bro i m not in any way trying to sound obnoxious
Just saying things the way i view it from the surface...
So far u sound cool & come off as a gentle guy...
I might be wrong with my assumption though, your conversation is cool & it has passed this level...but my intuition tells me one person is making it not go pass this level, of which i maybe wrong...But if that is the case, i think the person is just overdoing it...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Rubbiish(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I like how very courteous you are, means u are a cultured gentleman. I assume this is not a busy thread and that's why I am comfortable conversing with her. I am in no hurry to slid into her PM, when the time is right if she feels it is harmless, we can talk offline.

Thanks a lot and have a great week ahead, your word of wisdom was well received cool
U too sir...
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbish that your first comment to chiefpiiko got me grin

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Rubbish that your first comment to chiefpi.iko got me grin

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=62981648][/quote] biko no chop my head,,grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=62981648][/quote] biko no chop my head,,grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
wink cheesy cheesy
QueenSekxy:

biko no chop my head,,grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:

You just reminded me oo, I got my card on Sunday and I've not filled it.

Ghana is more developed na. kiss

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chiefiiko:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy hey what do u think u just did undecided
makydebbie:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.