Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123323 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by kennymotors(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by funkyfella: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry
Shut the Bleep up and stop hating!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Poverty is a thing of the mind. Nairalanders are typical example.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Where is SARS or RRS when you need dem most grin the lady probably bought herself a ride and wants to trend on the Internet using her son as the click bait. What 17 years buys their mum a Lexus jeep.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ezewealth(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am vary ashamed of my self at 23, I have never gotten anything tangible for my mum, my niggars for hood go dey call me ezemoney, ezewealth I go dey vex cos I no dey touch the money
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Deejaygold(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
saasala:
Yahoo boy!

No Laptop
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
money121:

Wetin concern you tongue tongue

You sef try to G now and see how e take easy..
To collect 1dollar from Maga..

Not all young guy u see online are G boy
Some make cool money in legit Way..

So try to double ur hustle and tell baba God to pick ur call..

No dey reason like Nigeria SARS tongue tongue
I am very sure that you're one of the G boys. Anyway, God will soon catch all the lazy and fraudulent guys in this country. Unemployment is not an excuse to defraud another person of his/her hard earnings. There is God sha, and He is watching everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.

cry
you all saying or judging this guy should stfu , cant someone young make money legally in nigeria. Change your mentality and good things will come your way

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by propanet(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthsync:
the question is how did he get that car?
How is that your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by kabaka1: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry

U are bloody right. it's like these young lads don't use their head 4 legitimate things to make money these days. hope this young lad made it legally cos I don't know how he made his money to condemn or praise him.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by able20(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthsync:
Yahoo+ naa
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
zoba88:
17-year-old Nigerian boy,Divine Ikubor, who lives in Lagos has shocked everybody by buying a car for his mum.The photos have gone since he shared them online.See photos below and how people reacted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGACKSz55s

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/17-year-old-nigerian-boy-buys-car-for.html?m=1
Hmmm.... if claim to be true hope you no use your prick do G
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by misano(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Morgan567:
I'm not sure the boy is from a poor home, even the reaction of the mother was quite slow, no shock, it was like "duh it's a surprise but not too big of a surprise". And guys don't judge, the guy might not be a yahoo boy, he looks like a footballer, maybe signed at a very young age.

That will be added to the story. It will be something like 'teen footballer' and not '17 year old'.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
So a 17 years old buys a car for his mother and people are rejoicing, no one is asking how he got the fund to buy the car? next time we will read the true story how he got the money.with a photo of him in hand cuffs and a machine gun.

he may have also made the money legitimately!

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by buffalowings: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na here we go dey
When a pic of him in handcuffs will make front page grin

#enemyofprogress

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Marcofranz:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about . You seem like a kid no offense.

I guess that means you must know the said boy on some level to write so confidently.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by efonat(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
His whistle blowing paid off
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
careytommy7:

I guess that means you must know the said boy on some level to write so confidently.

That's boy obviously look like one who is into cyber crime . When I see one i can tell
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Maga don pay na. Abi? We dey here.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
chillychill:
Na d money Wey d guy dey put for him "kolo" Na... U don't no anything,where is ur own kolo nau cheesy
lol.... my kolo is ma bank account.... I no want person like sanyeri to steal am from ma room
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by babalonimi: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

cry
Even d elderly in this present generation r morally corrupt!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by highchief1: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
zoba88:
17-year-old Nigerian boy,Divine Ikubor, who lives in Lagos has shocked everybody by buying a car for his mum.The photos have gone since he shared them online.See photos below and how people reacted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGACKSz55s

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/17-year-old-nigerian-boy-buys-car-for.html?m=1
i love make kids her female counterparts go dey disvirgin by now
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chillychill(f): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
sharpwriter:

lol.... my kolo is ma bank account.... I no want person like sanyeri to steal am from ma room
lol issalie u don't have kolo uve used d money to buy blom blom for xmas tongue grin cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by highchief1: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthsync:
is ur car missing?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by kammali: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mother be careful sha 17years old guy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by saasala(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Deejaygold:

No Laptop

Baba, this one get laptop o
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
chillychill:
lol issalie u don't have kolo uve used d money to buy blom blom for xmas tongue grin cheesy

Hmmmn...I Neva even start thinking of Xmas... better tell your Alfas to sit on skin pray for me
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by U2077(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
17 n balling
Kudos dude
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chillychill(f): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn...I Neva even start thinking of Xmas... better tell your Alfas to sit on skin pray for me
u see d problem is I. No kuku get Alfa Wey fit help u sit down pray n I no fit hep u sit-down pray Na u go pray ur prayer ursef o guy.. Fi owo ara e shey ara e grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tyup(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
chillychill:
Shey someone cannot b saving money from birth again ni grin

lol from the womb ni grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by kaymical(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
earthsync:
he bought it ma
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by baby124: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Uselsss mother... what nonsense. At 17. It's not hard to figure out that this teenager is not into anything legitimate.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.