Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123317 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by chillychill(f): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
tyup:

lol from the womb ni grin
hen d guys kolo has bin functioning even before birth niyen... cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by eightsin(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
i just want to be successful.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by LEXYCOM: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Awon omo Jedi niyeeeen. Not like mukaila my son
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Ndubuisi1075: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
She no go ask am wetin him dey work o.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
chillychill:
u see d problem is I. No kuku get Alfa Wey fit help u sit down pray n I no fit hep u sit-down pray Na u go pray ur prayer ursef o guy.. Fi owo ara e shey ara e grin
Hey! you are mean....then why ask about my kolo in the first instance tongue
chillychill:
u see d problem is I. No kuku get Alfa Wey fit help u sit down pray n I no fit hep u sit-down pray Na u go pray ur prayer ursef o guy.. Fi owo ara e shey ara e grin
Hey! you are mean....then why ask about my kolo in the first instance
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by centboy123456(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
sKeetz:
Look at these mofos up there wey dey shout G boy upandan.

Make una no go find una destiny.

Yeye dey smell.

no mine them dey see any young boy when don make am Na yahoo u dey do sense dey no get

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
So a 17 years old buys a car for his mother and people are rejoicing, no one is asking how he got the fund to buy the car? next time we will read the true story how he got the money.with a photo of him in hand cuffs and a machine gun.

he may have also made the money legitimately!

Pastor gypsey,gringrin

This is the gospel from gypsey...

Well he may have a legitimate bisiness or may even by a yahoo boy,who know's?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by millionboi2: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry
Gowon is still alive,u can ask him
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tonididdy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Elxandre:

Stealing someone's life savings never hurt nobody? angry

Just go and do your Yahoo, but don't come and be justifying nonsense for us!
you are a fool and don't mention me anymore
(i hate people like you who feel they are the holiest on earth, when you nothing but a dirty filthy stinky church rat)
I never supported any particular hustle, i only said don't hurt no one and hear you are talking about life savings.
do you even have a life not less a savings? Pffff.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Pastor gypsey,gringrin

This is the gospel from gypsey...

Well he may have a legitimate bisiness or may even by a yahoo boy,who know's?
but no one is asking, they are busy rejoicing. tomorrow we may read he is a kidnapper, but as i ve mentioned earlier he may have made the money legitimately!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
but no one is asking, they are busy rejoicing. tomorrow we may read he is a kidnapper, but as i ve mentioned earlier he may have made the money legitimately!

That is nigeria and Nigerian mentalitygringrin

Uzuru adirogringrin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Ivory2009 Better go into the market and buy correct lace for ur mum

My mum has many of it, do u need one?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Morgan567:
I'm not sure the boy is from a poor home, even the reaction of the mother was quite slow, no shock, it was like "duh it's a surprise but not too big of a surprise". And guys don't judge, the guy might not be a yahoo boy, he looks like a footballer, maybe signed at a very young age.
best observation,even his mum is rich from the looks of her jewelries and secondly the response is slow and she is even laughing,like this boy u suppose keep ir money y buying car for me!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by raphy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one these who are asking for the sour of his wealth need to also ask him for the source of his poverty. Dazzol.

Hustle loyalty respect.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
nerilove:
No one called you in this matter. Why are pained by my comment or are you a member? At 17, he has gotten the money to buy a Lexus RX330. Do you know the cost? Anyway, pls stay in your lane

@17 and so what? Poverty dey rain for ur blood Oga double ur hustle stop all this hating!!
Tell me the cost..
Mr car dealer
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by seuncyrus(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
anochuko01:
if you're not concerned about where he got the funds from, you're likely one of the following....

drug pusher
yahoo boy
ritualist
prostitute
fool

most of them actually fall into the last category ...we have a lot of them here on NL

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Legendtraitz: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please explain one legit source of wealth day a 17 yes old can get that kind of money from and hw many years have he been working
money121:

Wetin concern you tongue tongue

You sef try to G now and see how e take easy..
To collect 1dollar from Maga..

Not all young guy u see online are G boy
Some make cool money in legit Way..

So try to double ur hustle and tell baba God to pick ur call..

No dey reason like Nigeria SARS tongue tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Actuarydeji:

I am very sure that you're one of the G boys. Anyway, God will soon catch all the lazy and fraudulent guys in this country. Unemployment is not an excuse to defraud another person of his/her hard earnings. There is God sha, and He is watching everyone of us.

Yes am Among them.. Becos Google still pay my money and I will collect that till eternity...

Check Review below... I earn my 6 figure on internet in legit way..

Am major Dealer of Roofing materials incase you don't know check my signature..

Yeye dey smell

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Legendtraitz:
Please explain one legit source of wealth day a 17 yes old can get that kind of money from and hw many years have he been working

Oga ask google tongue tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by seuncyrus(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
nuttyhnic:

My God, you people are finished.

Can you even imagine that ? " even if its jazz" ....so many sick fúcks in Nigeria honestly .. and yet people complain about how bad our society and leaders are
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by kabaka1: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
martineverest:
Just look at how ppl are congratulating ťhem.

We have lost it

money over everything is da motto of most people today oh!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
sKeetz:
Look at these mofos up there wey dey shout G boy upandan.

Make una no go find una destiny.

Yeye dey smell.
u dey mind den , den even think sef say yahoo dey easy as they think.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ofwest47(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
how did he become a multi millionaire at about age 17
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by seunfape(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
I no go talk about the boy but the mother no be clean woman ,she be runs iya
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ima4sure(f): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmnn all this abiamo one chance....if na my mumsie....na she go use shout gather villagers....r.i.p. mama....the best no nonsense mother ever....i miss u mama.

meanwhile....

The keke I Entered yesterday jam Range Rover Sport 2017 model, all of us inside the keke ran away including the keke owner.��

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by arizon101(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
17yrs ni, him na musician,footballer or world known athlete shocked shocked?? If non of these abeg whr dat my whistle de?? angry angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by curvilicious: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Things fall apart
The center cannit hold
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by curvilicious: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
bobot:
EDO STATE AM NT SURPRISE

Which part of Edo state bears Ikubor? If no be body dey catch u
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Talkwell: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry

He is a musician,check his Instagram page @rnaofficial
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Talkwell: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Legendtraitz:

He is a musician,check his page on IG @rnaofficial
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Talkwell: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
martineverest:
Just look at how ppl are congratulating ťhem.

We have lost it

He is a musician ooo,go and check his page @rnaofficial
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by alezzy13: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, that na tear rubber full options club lexus - anything in the range of 6-7m.

WHERE YOU GET THE MONEY FROM??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50