Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167644 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by eventsms(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Final project topics and materials for students www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Michelle55: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

So you are blaming the bloggers, right? Also blame Nairaland for allowing you to read the news. Also blame you keyboard for allowing you to type too.

He's an adult. He should know better. Banky just fall hand and e paddies own join, no be my own. I checked his wiki and the guy is 36 for pete's sake. Still behaving like a 22 yo.
but can't someone make a mistake again? it clearly shows that he did it outta excitement of which it's understandable but bloggers trying to ruin his honeymoon for him cos of a single mistake is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by chieni(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Princechuks90:
Mistakenly ke!!
All I see is a deliberate act. He had to extend it to capture both of them.
why do you think banky will want to show his wife nudes to the public?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Must everything be put on social media? Now the whole world has seen your bride's buttocks for free.

Idiot fellow.

I think it's a stunt though. The picture is edited so he scrutinised it well before uploading

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Chai!

First fight of the marriage

Catastrophe!!

But is this really real. I dont beleive Banky can be dat dum
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by davillian(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
I love girls with this type of bum bum.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
It shows his level of intelligence.....even when he broadcastd his cancer operation, it was uncalld for, somtin Eedris Abdulkareen sef no go do . U dey form Kanye + Kim for us abi

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Normally: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
What part of keep your marriage off SM did he miss? Olori nla oshi! angry

Make I go zoom the pinshure jawe cheesy

� you will see nothing. He should resnap it better
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by hanassholesolo: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Look at her spaghetti arms. Her ass still manage to look big in relation to those arms. Damn
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Oboy see traffic!! Where my gala..buy gala 50naira

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Tunenez(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Better be Adesua cheesy

What an Idiot!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Charliiee:
How do we even know that's Adesuwa? wink

Wouldn't it be even worse if that wasn't her?

I think he must have been drunk when he posted.

They really need to stay off social media and enjoy their honeymoon.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by perry1988(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
His village people got to him

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Vacora(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
davillian:
I love girls with this type of bum bum.
grin grin

Bum bum you fit iron your shirt on top? grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Charliiee:
How do we even know that's Adesuwa? wink

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

You think na another babe? It's too early for away matches nii lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
This thread is roughly 30 minutes old...

But just negodu

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
This is what happens when you're always quick to post on social media.

Na true you talk, my bro. Na so I go talk rubbish meant for one of my side chicks give one of my respected clients yesterday o. Na so I receive call sharp sharp o. Thanks goodness she was understanding. She said that immediate she saw that, she knew it wasn't meant for her. But she also said that she never could have even imagine that I could be that lewd. I guess she now sees me differently.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
kay29000:

Yep! Just look at the number of people viewing this thread.
Lols cheesy
Any negative info about that marriage is gonna generate serious attention, because of the media hype...

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by blackbeau1(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Hehehe. He is not selfish . Sharing his wife with his fans

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
Just a poluarity stunt. Adesua must have asked him to do that. My Gf atimes ask me to Bleep her hard so she can scream loud so the neighbours here. Sime girls like shit so y'all chill

9 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by kay29000(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbiish:

Lols cheesy
Any negative info about that marriage is gonna generate serious attention, because of the media hype...

Yeah.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
You guys should just check the nairalanders and guests viewing this thread. Lol..
I wonder how banky will feel on seeing the comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by 2shure: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
alwYs editing pix
fool
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Stay off social media.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
This Banky W no wan get sense... bloggers go teach am! he better starts keeping his marriage secret like he was doing before they got married

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Eh ya.... and Omotola advise dem oooo! Devil is a bad man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2017
I didn't see anything here

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Marcelinho(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
just the traffic alone on this post can with the argument for divorce.

child wer no hear word, na cain him dey hear...

fly wey no dey hear word na inside grave e dey end..

fowl wey no wan mind him business dey end like christmas dinner...

KEEP YOUR PRIVATE LIFE OUTTA SOCIAL MEDIA

THIS IS THE REAL BAAD2017

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by geekybabe(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Banky messed up. Mehn. This marriage is gonna be in evry eye

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
LMAO see views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.