Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167659 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by 3RNEST(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Simplep:
It wasnt intentional,it wasnt even a picture it was a video that mistakenly caught his wife,he had already posted it b4 he realised and deleted it immediately bt trust nigerians,dey already saved it
the question here, must he post everything he does on social media? ,
i once said it before, BankyW and his wife should stay off social media!! embarassed now this...

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
lusen:
I saw the Instagram story before banky took it down and i didn't even notice adesua's unclothedness. The video was clearly about zebras as banky was just catching fun.
Saw some people saying on instagram that this is what happened.
To those saying he did it intentionally, why will you think he will want to expose his wife's unclothedness?
No one knows why.

Anyways, we have all seen bum-bum before and this is not different from others. No big deal abeg. Adesua will understand.

Lol, no big deal,
Bit Adesuwa may be pissed
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
I'm waiting for you 08159799587.
Dan u didn't have to out ur digits online...

I'll mail u
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Michelle55:
embarassed Haba it's a grievous mistake for Pete's sake, why are they roasting banky W alive? can't someone do something unintentionally again without peeps crucifying him/her? make them free the dude jare, im wife go understand. this bloggers sef gat no chill whatsoever
He has no bloody excuse that's why there is the privilege to edit, crop and verify your post before uploading it online.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
But the wife's not complaining

Lol! Of course she will complain. So embarrassing.

What a stupid boy. After all d beauty & extravagance, why not spend ur honeymoon in peace? Must everyone see u in ur honeymoon suite.
I used to think banky was wise.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
It was never a mistake. Who believes such! Make them kontinu
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Vacora(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2017
The Zebra could be mating with a Panda outside his safari honeymoon suite but lawd knows every Tom, Dick & Harry just saw his wife’s derriere.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Michelle55: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
dumo1:

He has no bloody excuse that's why there is the privilege to edit, crop and verify your post before uploading it online.
smile..bros calm down abeg... na mistake be that and it's like he has corrected it already but this hungry bloggers seems to have their ways in grabbing unedited photos..

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Marvel1206: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
What the hell! grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by condralbedez: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
seen

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ogunladeabiodun: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Rubbiish post=62785816]
I believe he did it deliberately[hr](really?)
[s]He saw the pic before uploading them & even took time to edit it[/s](were you with him then?)...
But it doesn't make sense to me..Dont know what he is trying to achieve with this.(contradiction)

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
You see.
Too much publicity
It has only just begun
This is not good at all
Husband and wife o

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Jidesam01: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Its Photoshop na... U guys should check it was very well..
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2017
AnodaIT:
That picture is photoshop

Watch the video and you will see that none of her body parts or even panties were visible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGctXcSM4KQ

Bloggers just took advantage of it

Check the video. It's there. Banky is super dumb. I say it again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
Dan u didn't have to out ur digits online...

I'll mail u
I'm waiting
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbiish:

I believe he did it deliberately
He saw the pic before uploading them & even took time to edit it...
But it doesn't make sense to me..Dont know what he is trying to achieve with this...

Its not a pic sef. I watched the clip. He noticed the error and quickly changed the direction of the camera but it was too late. Bloggers don see food.them Screenshot am sharp! grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by chukwumnedum: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
if the price of vaseline no follow for dat stock exchange top gainers sontin today.lemme knw wat cause it.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by LuvU2: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Lol look at those eyes, it's no mistake. They re up to something
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Michelle55:
smile..bros calm down abeg... na mistake be that and it's like he has corrected it already but this hungry bloggers seems to have their ways in grabbing unedited photos..
You are right anything for the traffic.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Onyinye15(f): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Not healthy at all
Stay off social media u won't listen
Big head

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Adesua can never close to an openly door like that nd be dressing up,Can you leave ur door open nd move closer to it unclad b4 putting on ur cloth. That piz is 100% Photoshoped,only those who gat sense can reason well,Go nd check the vedio on YouTube nd see that d bloggers are devil in human skin.....
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Are you sure this assess belongs to Adaseya abi Wetin ?....Vaseline clue can answer better I guess
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
I'm waiting
thanks
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Jidesam01:
Its Photoshop na... U guys should check it was very well..
Photoshop ke? Try and watch the video nah

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Michelle55:
but can't someone make a mistake again? it clearly shows that he did it outta excitement of which it's understandable but bloggers trying to ruin his honeymoon for him cos of a single mistake is what I don't understand.
...my dear why are you on this thread is it not to feed your eyes
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Blackops(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
is a lie

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
See her small Nyansh....
Meanwhile, a stupid husband
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Onyinye15:

Not healthy at all
Stay off social media u won't listen
Big head
Not just Big head....
BIG and EMPTY...
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by MaryBenn(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
AnodaIT:
That picture is photoshop

Watch the video and you will see that none of her body parts or even panties were visible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGctXcSM4KQ

Bloggers just took advantage of it

Oga it is very visible. All you need do is zoom the video you'll see her butt and black thong

It was a mistake anyways

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Michelle55: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...my dear why are you on this thread is it not to feed your eyes
yeah it is but it doesn't necessarily mean that I have to digest all the rubbish been posted on SM all in the name of feeding my eyes.. abeg oh, I never wan spoil.. smile
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
thanks
don't play me this time. shey it actually morethan shey you know?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by cstr1000: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2017
I used to have a crush on this girl.
Now, I can say it has dissipated. That as$ is very ugly and too lean.

Even strippers at ocean night club have better as$.

Thank you Banky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.