Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167658 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by miqos03: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
good for them, I hope the wife will not sue for divorce
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Adesua is just going to be more famous for this. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by watchwoman(f): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
This is what happens when you're always quick to post on social media.
And omotola warned him the other day o

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Wedding party season 3.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Banky is right now in d situation similar to d 1 he was wen adesuwa saw a thong in his wedding jacket in their movie wedding party,hmmmm..how is he going to see himself through dis one now...wauting for d thread dat reads 'banky reacts to photo'
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Safiaa(f): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Banky? Really though?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fergusen: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2017
embarassed
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
I can't wait for the typical Nigerian drama that'll follow

u mean,

divorce

no chill
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
No b only sue for divorce
miqos03:
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
No b only sue for divorce
miqos03:
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
A disgraceful DISGRACE.
A disgrace to the AFONJAS....
A disgrace to Nigerians at large....

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Zikachat(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
After doing the needfull

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by suptol(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Ki re wa (what is this)?

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Michelle55:
but can't someone make a mistake again? it clearly shows that he did it outta excitement of which it's understandable but bloggers trying to ruin his honeymoon for him cos of a single mistake is what I don't understand.

My sister I understand but the image will forever haunt them, their families and friends. Three scenarios comes to play:

1. One of my colleagues said it might be for publicity and gather public views. So Banky and Adesua are still looking for publicity or what?

2. Inferiority complex is my take.

3. Banky is super dumb. Period. If the wife bought into it, she is equally dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
After the party.....

U go fear Nairalanders na..

See traffic for the thread.. Like say na snake post... grin

Hit like if you know what happened before this
spaxon you are not trying o.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by jericco1(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
shame like he didn't see it.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by JaffyJoe(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Damn, I thought only Small Doctor could play penalty wo throwing. Banky you fall our hands.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Dollarship(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Disgrace of the highest level

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Abeyjide: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Hope his new wife won't doubt his love? Is embarrassing
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Blissp99(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Man acting like a lil boy
Dis is wat happens when u can't stay off Social media
He wanted to update his fans grin grin grin, on new level
Lesson...listen to dat still voice telling u to stay off social media, ur village people haff started following u

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
hopexter:
Adesua is just going to be more famous for this. undecided undecided

To what extent? Fame? Money? At the end of the day, we will surely look at the movie of our lives. Will she be proud to show her offspring the image?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Earthquake1: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe said it

9 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Banky? Just Trying To Fulfil His Own Part Of The Marriage Video,by Telling Us What Later Happened Behind Scene. He Knows What His Doing,and Adesua Agreed B4 Posting.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Paulscholari(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Hahaha hahaha hahaha lolzzz.... Look at her small yansh like #10 Amala hahaha grin can't stop laughing ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by teejaybabami: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2017
All these things are the work of the bloggers.everything is editing.he can't be so stupid to post those kind of things.they just want there downfall.look close is an editing

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Dyoungstar:
Banky W exposes Adesua's unclothedness as he takes a snap in their hotel room in South Africa.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCFxaohoPl/?hl=en
heavy breeze Don blow fowl nyash Don open, nice ass I must say!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
make I run go download am before nairaland takes it down.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Michelle55: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

My sister I understand but the image will forever haunt them, their families and friends. Three scenarios comes to play:

1. One of my colleagues said it might be for publicity and gather public views. So Banky and Adesua are still looking for publicity or what?

2. Inferiority complex is my take.

3. Banky is super dumb. Period. If the wife bought into it, she is equally dumb.
this celebrities love for media is really turning them into something else.. I just pray things turn out well for them cos I'm actually tired of seeing appaling things such as this stunt he displayed on SM all in the bid to garner whatsoever public views he's after.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
773 guests, omoh! shocked shocked

Fear Nigerians! angry embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.