Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? (32324 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
ikorodureporta:

u still dey thisland?
I still dey here ooo baba
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by amakadihot87(f): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
tk4rd:
Your comment really called for a very big "nursery school" applauding.

good boy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Akissani: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Amirullaha:
������My girlfriend called me on phone and said: "Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for a way to prove more of my love for you.
Please Baby I want you to come to my house for a lunch with your friends.
I asked her, " When?"
She replied, "Any day you will be chanced."
I said okay and the date was fixed.
I started informing my friends about it and they all agreed to go with me, some suspended what they would have done just to follow me to her house as demanded.
On the D-Day, I and my friends were set to leave and I called her,
"Baby we are on the way to your house", and she replied, "Oh baby I can't wait to see you guys".
When we got close to her house, I called her again to let her know that we are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious?"
And suddenly burst into laugh, "Hahahahahaha, I was only joking o, you know how we normally joke naa."
I was embarrassed but I pretended and ended the call. I asked my friends to know if they heard my conversation with her but they didn't, so I told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us soon.
We left for the hotel and I ordered for their needs. Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted: "WHAT?
Guys we need to leave here now, I just received information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place" and we all left the Hotel.
None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful.
IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE...
A week later, I called her, "Baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come home for my Chieftaincy Title and they said I should not come without taking a wife.
You know you are the only one I have so I want to inform your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out".
She was so happy and she informed her parents just as I ordered.
They started preparing and everything was in order, they bought a lot of foods, rented canopies and chairs, they paid for a live band, they killed a big cow.
Aso ebi was not left out, they invited all their family members from the village all because she was the only daughter.
All their church members was also on ground.
On the fixed date I was in the bar when my phone rang, she was the one calling, "Baby where are you?"
I replied: "We are close to your house", she happily said, "Okay."
After a while she called back to know where I was again, "Baby where are you?"
Then I replied: "Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking ooooooooo, You know how we used to joke na".
......... That was how the fight started.
I learnt she was admitted into the hospital and was on oxygen for a week before she was discharged.
Now she has broken up with me, saying i'm wicked.
PLEASE AM I WICKED ?
But we are both joking now!
Payback is sweet...
haba mallam, ka rege mana.....ur lie is too strong!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Prettyenit18(f): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin you are funny
2scorehigh:
Abeg make una dey lie well well for this thread make I know weda I go fit use some of una ideas in writing my next big novel.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Daisy17: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
horlus:
Hmm I was living overseas about 10 years ago, I met a guy who needed help with accommodation so I gave him a chance to squat with me till he could figure himself out. Remember I didn't know this guy except that he was a Nigerian in need. It got to a stage he would borrow a shoe here and there all boys things back then.
Fast forward to the main issue.
So we had a deal together with two other guys, the money we were expecting was good enough to upgrade everyone Involved after the deal.
He was the guy who picked up the money when it came and all of a sudden he was nowhere to be found.

You were into yahoo business and now you are talking about karma. One day you will be caught and that's when you will face your own karma.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by horlus(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
Daisy17:

You were into yahoo business and now you are talking about karma. One day you will be caught and that's when you will face your own karma.

Foolish comment. Don't assume what you don't know.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
tk4rd:
You have no choice.??
For Real.??

Sorry, I don't get you
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by horlus(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Daisy17:

I try to understand how some people will just conclude and place judgments on someone else whom you no nothing about. Now I owe you no explanation but the buisness in question was very legit and it involved bringing in precious stones back then like ruby, emerald, aquamarine which were in abundance and very cheap in nigeria and selling in Asia. The guy in question met a dealer and we invested our own money In buying from here. So the buisness went through him that's how he made away with capital and interest. So please next time u want to play holier than thou and run your mouth at least be sure you have facts.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Virus777:

Obviously you were thinking of her all through those years, you couldn't get her off your mind. You hadn't really moved on. That's why you added her back this year.

She will still chop your money.
Wrong. I just wanted to prove her wrong and show her never to look down on anyone.
She's dying inside
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Daisy17: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2018
horlus:

I try to understand how some people will just conclude and place judgments on someone else whom you no nothing about. Now I owe you no explanation but the buisness in question was very legit and it involved bringing in precious stones back then like ruby, emerald, aquamarine which were in abundance and very cheap in nigeria and selling in Asia. The guy in question met a dealer and we invested our own money In buying from here. So the buisness went through him that's how he made away with capital and interest. So please next time u want to play holier than thou and run your mouth at least be sure you have facts.

My apologies. I shouldn't have made such a rash conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Virus777: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Wrong. I just wanted to prove her wrong and show her never to look down on anyone.
She's dying inside

Exactly what I was saying. You were still consumed by the thoughts of her after so many years. You hadn't moved on. That's why you added her back on fb this year, supposedly to teach her not to look down on people.

I know you still desire her.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Virus777:

Exactly what I was saying. You were still consumed by the thoughts of her after so many years. You hadn't moved on. That's why you added her back on fb this year, supposedly to teach her not to look down on people.

I know you still desire her.
Lmao this guy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Georgesudosen(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Nice 1
Daisy17:

My apologies. I shouldn't have made such a rash conclusion.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

Sorry, I don't get you
You typed "You have no choice but to share your story"..
Habbaa..
I mean,, you really have no other choice.?
Chaii.!!
Were you compelled.? or pushed.? or wat.??
cheesy grin grin
U know,, u just felt like sharing your story with us, that's quite alright, and that's ok..
But the "you have no other choice" part really got me laughing already immediately I saw it..
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2018
horlus:

I be wan enter gem stones business..
How I go take start.?
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2018
tk4rd:
You typed "You have no choice but to share your story"..
Habbaa..
I mean,, you really have no other choice.?
Chaii.!!
Were you compelled.? or pushed.? or wat.??
cheesy grin grin
U know,, u just felt like sharing your story with us, that's quite alright, and that's ok..
But the "you have no other choice" part really got me laughing already immediately I saw it..

I started typing at first, then I deleted it when the topic was still in page 1, so I decided to finally write my own after reading through the numerous comments from other folks, it compelled me to, hence I used the line " I have no other choice......" smiley
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by tk4rd: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

I started typing at first, then I deleted it when the topic was still in page 1, so I decided to finally write my own after reading through the numerous comments from other folks, it compelled me to, hence I used the line " I have no other choice......" smiley
grin grin it was really a tough mental and emotional fight between You and Yourself..
And Yourself later won the fight..
Thus, You ended up doing what Yourself wanted.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by sweetilicious(f): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tozara:
WTF! You people are suffering from some serious delusion. "Mature" people don't avenge PETTY things because they're adults.

But when someone deals you a great evil blow, please leave it to God and don't avenge the wickedness. Wait on Karma to do the job. That's "maturity", right?

If a guy rapes you, you shouldn't seek justice or revenge (which is merely JUSTICE BY OTHER MEANS), because that would be so "immature", won't you agree?

Just forget it and move on, so that "you can have peace."
Not in this case.You just report to the appropriate body in charge of raped victims.My advice was not to go extra mile just to make the person feel pains.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by Tohzara(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
sweetilicious:
Not in this case.You just report to the appropriate body in charge of raped victims.My advice was not to go extra mile just to make the person feel pains.
Alright. Just take note that payback is not for petty people. But you'll be right to say that payback on PETTY matters is PETTY and IMMATURE.

But some form of paybacks are absolutely necessary and should be encouraged.
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by kaywon: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2018
ourchoice:

The only best way to payback your enemies or those who hurt you is to become very successful in what you do
hi,
I've been looking for a way to get in touch with you. Please how can we connect? I need us to discuss something very important to me
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by 2scorehigh(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Prettyenit18:
grin you are funny

I have to be. wink
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamSINZ:
I got rich, then took it upon myself to disturb her on Facebook grin
Good evening sinz hope you're OK just said I should check on you cause it's been long shocked kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Good evening sinz hope you're OK just said I should check on you cause it's been long shocked kiss kiss kiss

Hellow luv kiss
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamSINZ:

Hellow luv kiss
Good evening sinz I can't express how I feel right now like its been long and you didn't bother to check on me sad I've searched everywhere for you just want to know if you're OK cause I haven't been seeing your comments..... more over I miss those wonderful moments of ours kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Good evening sinz I can't express how I feel right now like its been long and you didn't bother to check on me sad I've searched everywhere for you just want to know if you're OK cause I haven't been seeing your comments..... more over I miss those wonderful moments of ours kiss kiss kiss kiss

LOL, I've been around jare... i still visit NL daily, its my number news source but I hardly leave comments cos most topics I see on romance section these days are just laughable.

How have you been, hun? Miss you too... kiss

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

LOL, I've been around jare... i still visit NL daily, its my number news source but I hardly leave comments cos most topics I see on romance section these days are just laughable.

How have you been, hun? Miss you too... kiss
I tell you romance section is becoming something else

How do you want me to feel when you left me all this time sad been fine kiss kiss miss you too kiss kiss What have you been up to
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
I tell you romance section is becoming something else

How do you want me to feel when you left me all this time sad been fine kiss kiss miss you too kiss kiss What have you been up to

You know, the other day, I had time to comment but I scrolled and scrolled for mins but not even ONE topic was worthy of my comment. I just logged off. The section is almost dead.

You couldn't have missed me that much naw? undecided
LOL, I see you're the queen of the new school now grin

I've been up to a lot, work stuff mostly. Time is money, baybee cool
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

You know, the other day, I had time to comment but I scrolled and scrolled for mins but not even ONE topic was worthy of my comment. I just logged off. The section is almost dead.

You couldn't have missed me that much naw? undecided
LOL, I see you're the queen of the new school now grin

I've been up to a lot, work stuff mostly. Time is money, baybee cool
Sometimes I wonder if they think before they create those thread shocked

Why won't I miss you when nobody does it like Sinz wink Oh so you saw that thread cheesy cheesy cheesy don't mind me jare cheesy

Glad to see you're making your hours count which is what every reasonable guy will do cheesy What about your boss lipsrsealed cheesy Yes baby money is time you need to work your ass off to keep surprising me with so much goodies cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Sometimes I wonder if they think before they create those thread shocked

Why won't I miss you when nobody does it like Sinz wink Oh so you saw that thread cheesy cheesy cheesy don't mind me jare cheesy

Glad to see you're making your hours count which is what every reasonable guy will do cheesy What about your boss lipsrsealed cheesy Yes baby money is time you need to work your ass off to keep surprising me with so much goodies cheesy cheesy

One thing is funny though... I saw you advocating "no sex before marriage" few days ago... are you a believer in that?

My boss is fine dear, he has no choice, I'm making him a lot of money grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

One thing is funny though... I saw you advocating "no sex before marriage" few days ago... are you a believer in that?

My boss is fine dear, he has no choice, I'm making him a lot of money grin
Oh yes I am but will quickly give in on the wedding night wink

So you've been making enough money for him and I still don't have a car of my own undecided
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by IamSINZ(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
biacan:
Oh yes I am but will quickly give in on the wedding night wink

So you've been making enough money for him and I still don't have a car of my own undecided

So we gotta wait till marriage? Should I also cease giving gifts until the wedding night? grin

@bolded, are you his girlfriend?? grin
Re: What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? by biacan(f): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:

So we gotta wait till marriage? Should I also cease giving gifts until the wedding night? grin

@bolded, are you his girlfriend?? grin
Nop cause I can't imagine myself living that chubby body of yours till wedding night cheesy

No sir embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.