Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? (14402 Views)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / An Easy Way To Remember God's Commandments / If Reincarnation Is Not True, Why Do Some People Remember Their Past Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by Omooba77: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
hahn:

Celebrating mediocrity on the same level with excellence is pure stupidity. David was obviously a dunce and god is still incompetent and a grand failure

Billions of people can not be wrong bearing Christian names.... Free to make your choice sir, Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're getting wrong bro... If I say "even our so called politicians are looters" does that make me a politician? cheesy

I know you're an atheist and you're trying to make me look foolish cheesy

Use a direct Analogy Sir.
Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by hahn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Omooba77:

Billions of people can not be wrong bearing Christian names.... Free to make your choice sir, Deuteronomy 30:19

Actually they can wink

Besides, it has not significance because billions bear Muslims names too or do you live in a cave? undecided
Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
hahn:

So you are proud to worship something "invincible"? Stupid undecided

You are just too dumb to understand. People actually did worship the sun in a certain time during history. What I actually meant was, if we do not argue the existence of the sun why should we argue the existence of a god is it is so important to us? Why is your god playing hide and seek? undecided

Are you comparing emotions to a supreme being? You theists sure do know how to make your god petty and trivial undecided

Your god is only one out of many and people who serve the other gods disagree of it's existence. Argue with them before you argue with an atheist

smiley
You are so retaarded, I quit. Someone must have given a severely demented child a phone and hypnotized him into thinking he was intelligent. God does not exist. Wallow in your foolishness. When I meet a real atheist who can open his mouth and not spew such garbage as you have upstairs, I'll argue. Shalom.
Modified: Nairaland atheists #Spits

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by hahn(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
crownedrookie:

You are so retaarded, I quit. Someone must have given a severely demented child a phone and hypnotized him into thinking he was intelligent. God does not exist. Wallow in your foolishness. When I meet a real atheist who can open his mouth and not spew such garbage as you have upstairs, I'll argue. Shalom.
Modified: Nairaland atheists #Spits

Nigga, your opinion and god don't mean sh1t undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
hahn:

So you are proud to worship something "invincible"? Stupid undecided

You are just too dumb to understand. People actually did worship the sun in a certain time during history. What I actually meant was, if we do not argue the existence of the sun why should we argue the existence of a god is it is so important to us? Why is your god playing hide and seek? undecided

Are you comparing emotions to a supreme being? You theists sure do know how to make your god petty and trivial undecided

Your god is only one out of many and people who serve the other gods disagree of it's existence. Argue with them before you argue with an atheist

smiley
PS: The God I am referreing to is not a religious God, therefore cannot be contested by any religion. I am referring to existence of the TRUE entity God which all religions are merely various channels to. But what would you know? Being only and empty headed atheism gusher with no iota of commonsense or rationale
Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by hahn(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
crownedrookie:

PS: The God I am referreing to is not a religious God, therefore cannot be contested by any religion. I am referring to existence of the TRUE entity God which all religions are merely various channels to. But what would you know? Being only and empty headed atheism gusher with no iota of commonsense or rationale

Blah mudafvcking blah

YOu still have no proof it exists. Your so called god exists in your mind

Shoo. Go over to the kindergarten with other kids who have imaginary friends. Shoo smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
hahn:

Blah mudafvcking blah

YOu still have no proof it exists. Your so called god exists in your mind

Shoo. Go over to the kindergarten with other kids who have imaginary friends. Shoo smiley
Never said I was going to prove shit to you. That's a discussion for intelligent minds who can actually process complex thoughts and ponder the things of the deep. Not single cell brained simpleton molluscs like you. Off to play with my imaginary friends. By the way, one is named atom, the other DNA. You probably don't believe in them cus you haven't seen them either.

Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by hahn(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
crownedrookie:

Never said I was going to prove shit to you. That's a discussion for intelligent minds who can actually process complex thoughts and ponder the things of the deep. Not single cell brained simpleton molluscs like you. Off to play with my imaginary friends. By the way, one is named atom, the other DNA. You probably don't believe in them cus you haven't seen them either.

Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by Mike008(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
hahn:

They count on it's omnipotence but get it's incompetence and non existence undecided

God is not incompetent, and nothing is impossible for Him. When you have faith, you don't need proof to believe in his existence.
Re: Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? by hahn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mike008:

God is not incompetent, and nothing is impossible for Him. When you have faith, you don't need proof to believe in his existence.

Lol

Exactly! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Lines & Paragraph On Dussehra Festival In English Hindi / 6 Reasons You Need A Pastor In Your Life / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.