Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104213 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Medicineguy:
and that is it right here.....I have a feeling that everything you said about her is 100% true and she is now blackmailing you with your pics ( that u genuinely want hidden from your foes)..that is why you are now backtracking and saying it is a joke ( just to calm her down) even though you were actually saying the truth....I get it... I hope it works for you but I doubt it ..she won't forgive you for finally bursting her bubble and allowing her nyansh to be open..her type is vindictive and she will try to hurt you by any means possible..so be prepared..I can already feel her typing furiously with anger on her keypad and composing a thread about you somewhere in Nigeria...lol

Don't console him.
I never blackmailed him with his pictures.
I sent him the chats...can he deny I didn't... grin

Blackmail indeed.
Una go finally land am for where una want cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Well....my foes are the party i'm interested in evading. ... cheesy

But she was an amazing person o, and still is. She deserves someone better and stable, i was joking oh, it wasn't the truth, it was a war on words, and in war, all is fair and square. Abeg, make una no take my words too serious about her oh..Apologies for disturbing the cyberspace...
yeh yeh yeh ...as I said I hope the strategy works for you...but I wont hold my breath if I were you
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Zykod:

Seriously Poco i'm trying to evade some guys, remember what i told you about me been on sick bed for 18months.

I've apologised and have debunked the lies, little jokes taken too seriously cancause massive damage. I'm desperately trying to stay off the radar of some vengeful ex-buddies like that...Take it easy, time will cover this up...Can a virgin cheat? With your pay grade? Have you forgotten how my liver shook cause i was like you had all the cash you could need how could i ask you out. Let it end, we've over-stretched this plz. I need to stay away from some guys by all means possible. Yes you hate me, i get, i lied, but will you be happy to see my face on a TV screen in a coffin marking obituary? We've taken this already too far, i have some competitors that are hell-bent on seeing me go down out of mere jealousy, you're not anything bad i painted you. I apologise and swallow my words, its the elast i can do to let this die a natural death, it's okay. Ndo o !

Blablabla...
Stop making it look like I am blackmailing you o.
I am not... I am only vindicating myself.

You didn't know I am evading people since you have been running your mouth right from your supersystem account. Do your supporters claiming I am blackmailing you, know you have spilled my chats once and denigrated me. You actually cleared all those post before deactivating, but I still remember the thread.

Sweetie, I warned you not to push me to the wall.
I warned you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Msteew.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Never knew this could spiral this much out of control.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

know you have spilled my chats once and denigrated me. You actually cleared all those post before deactivating, but I still remember the thread.

Sweetie, I warned you not to push me to the wall.
I warned you...

I don't recall spilling your chats o Poco. Fear God o !

Supporters ke ! You know i have no friend on the forum
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
I’m actually not taking any sides. I’m sure there’s more to the story but from what I can see, the dude is delusional. Haba! How would he just assume that every thing the girl does online is to take shots at him and she’s repeatedly told him that it’s not so. But he keeps on coming back to quote her with long incoherent epistles about whatnot. He’s just catching shade that doesn’t exist lmao and it makes him look very guilty though... like I said, this is from what I can see. There might be more to it though.
Medicineguy:
Maybe It is just me but I do not take any comment from a female nairalander seriously.Especially when I see that pink F sign...lol at the part where she said she is not taking sides but that is exactly what she just did..smh.. channel that energy to poco as well..both are guilty of the same offense...neither of them is innocent.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
na wa, didnt know e-dating wiould be this difficult. what have i gotten myself into spirit of the living God. When will this end
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol. His gang are claiming to have screenshots of my fckUp.
If those deluded beings have screenshots they would have released it since. They had to wait for supersystem to take the fall for them.

We will know who has screenshots of fckup soon grin

This isn't about them sef.
They should come out with their real accounts.

This is about the liar.

The liar that wouldn't stop with the lies!

Poco stop, Poco stop! He's got people after his useless life, they want him dead! shocked grin cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
WTF am i reading? This guy lied? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

The liar that wouldn't stop with the lies!

Poco stop, Poco stop! He's got people after his useless life, they want him dead! shocked grin cry

Rola, this issue has exhausted me. it has travelled too far. Encourage her to bury it.Abeg.I only entrusted her with...long torrey, just encourage her to let go, i'll let her be. Thanks, Your permnanent enemy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackfyre:
WTF am i reading? This guy lied? shocked

It was just a war on words wink Poco's a decent, disciplined lady from a very good fam, a true treasure that deserves a moral disciplined and stable personality, too good for someone that came up from my experiences....As a warri guy, i couldn't afford to carry last nah. wink Unfortunately the joke was too expensive, i hereby debunk the words i dished out yesterday, it was not the truth and the lady's innocent
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
But what’s with Nairalanders and taking screenshots though? When things go a bit sour, the next thing you’ll hear is “I’ll upload screenshots as proof”. So people you’re supposed to trust usually take shots of private, confidential conversations and save them as future weapons or what? Nawa oh!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But what’s with Nairalanders and taking screenshots though? When things go a bit sour, the next thing you’ll hear is “I’ll upload screenshots as proof”. So people you’re supposed to trust usually take shots of private, confidential conversations and save them as future weapons or what? Nawa oh!!!

Nope, i didnt take screenshots, my phone is missing, and dno't have a bulk part of our chats/photos, She has so many enemies who wanted to take advantage of enemy "POCO", it's out of my league and has nothing to do with me

Anyone that saves screenshots for future purposes as proof, is petty, a blackmailer, a tout and an insecure psychological dimwit, that's not me, I have nothing on the lady, neither do i even check the exchanges with her since October ,like i said folks are reading meanings into this that are not even on the open
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

It was just a war on words wink Poco's a decent, disciplined lady from a very good fam, a true treasure that deserves a moral disciplined and stable personality, too good for someone that came up from my experiences....As a warri guy, i couldn't afford to carry last nah. wink Unfortunately the joke was too expensive, i hereby debunk the words i dished out yesterday, it was not the truth and the lady's innocent
bro,
You Bleep up o angry
That was an expensive joke

Not my business sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
greiboy:
bro,
You Bleep up o angry
That was an expensive joke

Not my business sha

Besides the fvken joke, i totally forgot for the values she represented, she had so many foes who would be glad to see her taken down, i completely forgot, funnily, she's of the highest moral standard i've ever seen in my entire life ! Till tomorrow, still trying to figure out how such a good friendship turned down the hill, i don pray tire ask God wetin happen, it eldues my mental acuity. God sees sha ! With a pure heart, and pure hands will i deal with people till i return to the dust, though she's innocent of my rash words. The moral of the story is protect your friendships and relationships cause there are locusts on the hunt for healthy friendships. I wish i could say i understood, for some that never ever fights or engage in squabbles, till tomorrow, what happened October8 and how i find myself here is something i'll continue to probe in my mind.

The lady's a good catch for any great chap out there jare, one of the finest i've met in my entire life, if not for...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Rola, this issue has exhausted me. it has travelled too far. Encourage her to bury it.Abeg.I only entrusted her with...long torrey, just encourage her to let go, i'll let her be. Thanks, Your permnanent enemy

Hahahaha cheesy

You're begging now? I told you were gonna beg last night, didn't I? Lol. It isn't even up to 24hrs. SMH

Encourage her? Of course, why won't I? I'll encourage her to open another thread!

Sir, you had your moment and I don't remember stopping you... Please, stay outta my mentions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy

You're begging now? I told you were gonna beg last night, didn't I? Lol. It isn't even up to 24hrs. SMH

Encourage her? Of course, why won't I? I'll encourage her to open another thread!

Sir, you had your moment and I don't remember stopping you... Please, stay outta my mentions. Thanks

It's all good. I never beg ! Simply doing the right thing my dear enemy, the right thing is clearing up her name

But if anyone was a mature christian here, i'll have said two words " Familiar Spirits ". I've also known about Familiar Spirits but i learnt from this experience, how they ruin relationships and turn things around. I'll write a book about this in the future some day !

But it's all good, i'm around. She's free to employ any method to exonerate herself, she owes herself that much.

Thanks and have a beautiful weekend

Your permanenet enemy !
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
These different monikers will just confuse someone sef angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
mssrosa:
These different monikers will just confuse someone sef angry

O ma she o. O je lo ma wo GoTv grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lessons for the ones coming behind, be careful about " Familiar Spirits " and how they ruin friendships/relationships. Na all i go talk ! Ask the elder ones or folks in ministry, they'll explain
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by blacq2009(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
fried rice only meant for one
Lol. I'm coming alone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

O ma she o. O je lo ma wo GoTv grin grin grin

In English?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Oyindidi(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Cc
Oyindidi
gringrin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
mssrosa:

In English?

Means what a pity, go and watch GoTv for entertainment
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
What an adventure, what an adventure !
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Means what a pity, go and watch GoTv for entertainment

What we have here is definitely more interesting...
Reality over fiction smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.