Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104015 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
MissJoy29:

Oh! There are also good liars who swear with anything you want them to swear with. The thing is, if I don't believe you, I don't no matter what you use to swear. I have seen very good swearers/liars. Infact, from experience, those who swear often lie the most.

Well, it appears that is no credibility but depends on what the person swears with to me tho.... But i won't lie that i am not shocked at what transpired on here.

I am in disbelief....but who knows....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

If you say so...

Why are you being obscure.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

Why are you being obscure.....

That's the new sexy...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

That's the new sexy...

If you think so....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by donstan18: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What part of "you can't speak for him" don't you get, Sir?

Except Victor says that's his principle too, your argument is baseless!

What you think of those on SM isn't my business. And since, you don't give much fvck about what happened between them, we might as well stop quoting each other knowing that I give more than enough fvcks about it.

I initially taught I was quoting with someone who isn't filled with bitterness.

Apologies, if you've been misinterpreting my innocent quotes out of your uncontrollable bitterness.

Don't misinterpret ma'am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

If you think so....

I know so...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I know so...

You Jon Snow....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:

I initially taught I was quoting with someone who isn't filled with bitterness.

Apologies, if you've been misinterpreting my innocent quotes out of your uncontrollable bitterness.

Don't misinterpret ma'am!

You thought right initially, your new line of thought is what is wrong Sir...

Except your bitterness just got rubbed on me now, I'm always happy. Ask around.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xbee007(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Medicineguy:
and that is it right here.....I have a feeling that everything you said about her is 100% true and she is now blackmailing you with your pics ( that u genuinely want hidden from your foes)..that is why you are now backtracking and saying it is a joke ( just to calm her down) even though you were actually saying the truth....I get it... I hope it works for you but I doubt it ..she won't forgive you for finally bursting her bubble and allowing her nyansh to be open..her type is vindictive and she will try to hurt you by any means possible..so be prepared..I can already feel her typing furiously with anger on her keypad and composing a thread about you somewhere in Nigeria...lol
My Zykod, lol. It isn't easy operating numerous accounts at the same time. How do you manage it?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xbee007(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Nope, i didnt take screenshots, my phone is missing, and dno't have a bulk part of our chats/photos, She has so many enemies who wanted to take advantage of enemy "POCO", it's out of my league and has nothing to do with me

Anyone that saves screenshots for future purposes as proof, is petty, a blackmailer, a tout and an insecure psychological dimwit, that's not me, I have nothing on the lady, neither do i even check the exchanges with her since October ,like i said folks are reading meanings into this that are not even on the open
Guy, you are sick. Like you have serious psychological issues. Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xbee007(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
mssrosa:
These different monikers will just confuse someone sef angry
He has more than 10 monikers on NL. This dude is very sick. I don't pray to ever associate with psychos like him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

That's the new sexy...

Shiit i wasn't paying attention to the posts sha....na me your pesin dey call stupid one? Hahahaha

Anyways she has been through a lot already....btw i got banned and i no get time for una matter at all....

Explains the chat then...i was so oblivious....weaklings ko....younglings ni.....D
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Lmao @ knows everything but his stupidity... Iyen deep! cry

2018 keh? We've got days left na, God must shame them this very year! angry

Shame mathon ni....cheesy

Stupidity ko, moronic ni.....cheesy

E pain am!!!! So tey e think say i enter alternate because of am.....grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Lmao @ knows everything but his stupidity... Iyen deep! cry

2018 keh? We've got days left na, God must shame them this very year! angry

The fool was wanking yesterday
Now he is still claiming to know again.
Omni-Knowest... Na for here im get mouth cheesy

Babe leave these things. Na me fit them all.
Now I know how much my comments pains them.
They resorted to cheap bullying, blackmails and slutshaming.

I still dey here sha. I haven't been annihilated by the so called NL Lords. They can keep trying smiley

greiboy:
Una still dey here grin

We still dey tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Una still dey here grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Omni-Knowest... grin grin Na for here im get mouth cheesy

I still dey here sha. I haven't been annihilated by the so called NL Lords. They can keep trying smiley

We still dey tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

We still dey tongue

Smh. You don't seize to amaze.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by BluntBoy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
These people and fighting, ehn...

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Xbee007:

My Zykod, lol. It isn't easy operating numerous accounts at the same time. How do you manage it?
I am not an alternate, I just dey on my own. haba , u don drag me back to this thread...this thread is now boring...the person wey dey claim she wan open thread for somebody head, to prove her innocence, no wan open again...since morning...abeg,nothing to see here again..when it gets intresting ..I go know
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by DaddyKross: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Shame Shame Shame.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by BluntBoy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
bro its not something we should brag about cos majority of our brothers in Europe and the US always end up with fat ugly white women.see the ones wey some of our guys dey carry come to Ikoyi registry...mehn i wonder where they see some of these ugly fat old Caucasian mamas.

My brother, the thing tire me. I saw one picture that poco posted. I wonder where our brothers get all these wrinkled grey mamas from? I swear, no matter the amount, I can't tolerate those wrinkled mamas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
This one is calling person fool....undecided

If i call am possessed dem go talk say i start....undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

Shiit i wasn't paying attention to the posts sha....na me your pesin dey call stupid one? Hahahaha

Anyways she has been through a lot already....btw i got banned and i no get time for una matter at all....

Explains the chat then...i was so oblivious....weaklings ko....younglings ni.....D

Took you a long time to figure that out? Kpele

She only called you the stupid one? Typical Poco, always too nice with em words...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Took you a long time to figure that out? Kpele

She only called you the stupid one? Typical Poco, always too nice with em words...

To be honest, i just scroll passed her posts, i just don't pay attention to it at all. Why she thinks i would care to read them confuses me....undecided

Hehehe...stupid?....you should ask her what last i tagged her as and how she failed to swear she wasn't but amma let you all be....wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

We still dey tongue

Hehehehe... Did you see how they held on to his fake gist even when the loopholes in his shiity story was glaring? Very despicable and nauseating bunch. undecided

Leave you keh? This particular matter, we get am together. wink

You didn't even drop those screenshots and they're no where to be found. Scared much? Hahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hehehehe... Did you see how they held on to his fake gist even when the loopholes in his shiity story was glaring? Very despicable and nauseating bunch. undecided

Leave you keh? This particular matter, we get am together. wink

You didn't even drop those screenshots and they're no where to be found. Scared much? Hahahaha cheesy grin

Smh..
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by praxisnetworks: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
BluntBoy:

My brother, the thing tire me. I saw one picture that poco posted. I wonder where our brothers get all these wrinkled grey mamas from? I swear, no matter the amount, I can't tolerate those wrinkled mamas.

u never chichumchin... if 9ja hit you... you will even celebrate ishilove look alike..
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

To be honest, i just scroll passed her posts, i just don't pay attention to it at all. Why she thinks i would care to read them confuses me....undecided

Hehehe...stupid?....you should ask her what last i tagged her as and how she failed to swear she wasn't but amma let you all be....wink

That's the problem, you all give far too much importance to yourselves. Why would you think she wanted you to read it in the first place? She was talking to me not you abi you miss road?

Swear? Did you just say swear? She should swear to debunk your tag? Hahahaha cheesy grin... Her refusal to do that should've given you a clear message if you were smart but never mind, I'll do you a favor and clear everything now now. I'm nice like that. wink

Her refusal to debunk your claim means, you are inconsequential. What you think of her doesn't hold water. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Smh..

Shake till you drop that head, it's kuku not of any use to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

That's the problem, you all give far too much importance to yourselves. Why would you think she wanted you to read it in the first place? She was talking to me not you abi you miss road?

If that were the case she would never have refereed to me or thought i am wanking on it? I mean to think hat far about someone you consider inconsequential? Anyhow....the last time na she even mention my moniker from nowhere after clearly stating she would ignore me....

Swear? Did you just say swear? She should swear to debunk your tag? Hahahaha cheesy grin... Her refusal to do that should've given you a clear message if you were smart but never mind, I'll do you a favor and clear everything now now. I'm nice like that. wink

Yinmu! Stay there dey deceive una selves...

Her refusal to debunk your claim means, you are inconsequential. What you think of her doesn't hold water. smiley

Hmmm..... Na true....undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gungnir:

If that were the case she would never have refereed to me or thought i am wanking on it? I mean to think hat far about someone you consider inconsequential? Anyhow....the last time na she even mention my name from nowhere after clearly stating she would ignore me....

Yinmu! Stay there dey deceive una selves...

Hmmm..... Na true....undecided

Yadayadayada

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by BluntBoy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

u never chichumchin... if 9ja hit you... you will even celebrate ishilove look alike..

But Ishilove is beautiful na cheesy My kind of woman.

But all those wrinkled grey mamas angry Never!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.