Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,644 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (104260 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
mssrosa:

What we have here is definitely more interesting...
Reality over fiction smiley

You children of this days, dont you have project work to do. Look how your ear are raised up. Shoo, go attend to your weekend chores and stop sticking your nose in other people's businesses..Shoo... Go along, or goand build sand castles...cmon
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

You children of this days, dont you have project work to do. Look how your ear are raised up. Shoo, go attend to your weekend chores and stop sticking your nose in other people's businesses..Shoo... Go along, or goand build sand castles...cmon

Probably if I had seen this thread years back, it would have helped in writing my project.

This is a public forum, since you deemed it fit to bring it on here...

IT IS NOW OUR BUSINESS!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
mssrosa:

Probably if I had seen this thread years back, it would have helped in writing my project.

This is a public forum, since you deemed it fit to bring it on here...

IT IS NOW OUR BUSINESS!

Ain't you the smart one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm sowwie i underestimated your mental acuity, but then since you completed your project years back, your mental prowess should have climbed aces higher, why then the difficulty in processing the tiny holes and gaps in between
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Medicineguy: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I’m actually not taking any sides. I’m sure there’s more to the story but from what I can see, the dude is delusional. Haba! How would he just assume that every thing the girl does online is to take shots at him and she’s repeatedly told him that it’s not so. But he keeps on coming back to quote her with long incoherent epistles about whatnot. He’s just catching shade that doesn’t exist lmao and it makes him look very guilty though... like I said, this is from what I can see. There might be more to it though.
You are taking sides ..do not deny it..there is nothing wrong with it..as for me ..I am like buhari ..I belong to nobody...all I know is that both are guilty... my own is to add fire, just for the fun of it..I find all this entertaining since they are both stupid( especially poco who I used to hold to high esteem here..I honestly do)...all this my talk of let it go na wash..I want it to escalate to high heavens...I am still waiting for poco thread.. which hopefully will be followed by a counter thread by zkord or whatever account he decides to open next...my own is to watch ( after all , this is holiday period for me).
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Ain't you the smart one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm sowwie i underestimated your mental acuity, but then since you completed your project years back, your mental prowess should have climbed aces higher, why then the difficulty in processing the tiny holes and gaps in between

Keep jumping into conclusion...
You are known for that grin

E go be!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
mssrosa:

Keep jumping into conclusion...
You are known for that grin

E go be!

cheesy Thought you had learning difficulty cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

The liar that wouldn't stop with the lies!

Poco stop, Poco stop! He's got people after his useless life, they want him dead! shocked grin cry

LOL. The mods deleted my thread?
Why?

LadyGoddiva:
But what’s with Nairalanders and taking screenshots though? When things go a bit sour, the next thing you’ll hear is “I’ll upload screenshots as proof”. So people you’re supposed to trust usually take shots of private, confidential conversations and save them as future weapons or what? Nawa oh!!!

After the first fall out, I deleted his contacts and the messages went with it. But when he accused me of threatening to kill him and he would defend himself from me with every brutal force, including suing me. I knew what I was up against. A senior NLder even intervened in this issue. I waited again for any form of correspondence from him, saved the number and bam...my chats were back.

We never chatted as friends after then,but we weren't enemies either. Not until he started seeing himself in my comments.

I hate exposing screenshots, but Aug10th by 6:30pm, screenshots saved me smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Why?

After the first fall out, I deleted his contacts and the messages went with it. But when he accused me of threatening to kill him and he would defend himself from me with every brutal force, including suing me. I knew what I was up against. A senior NLder even intervened in this issue. I waited again for any form of correspondence from him, saved the number and bam...my chats were back.

We never chatted as friends after then,but we weren't enemies either. Not until he started seeing himself in my comments.

I hate exposing screenshots, but Aug10th by 6:30pm, screenshots saved me smiley smiley

Poco,i've stressed you beyond limits, which sue you, enjoy your life jare. It's okay, no vex. It's ended, letsendit permanently,its okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Why?

His soldiers called the mods embarassed undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is really painful to admit, but I can't wait for that time grin

Death what now? Nna ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

got no soldiers. i know no one on this forum besides poco she knows this. I've cleared her name from the lame jokes. Console your friend,we'll travel our paths seperately from now i'm sure
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
greiboy:
This is really painful to admit, but I can't wait for that time grin

Death what now? Nna ehn grin

What time?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Chai! soldiers that are using alternate? Is that one soldier? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What time?
exposing time nii,
Or she did already ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Now I’m utterly confused

@Pocohantas yeah save for a few situations like that, coming up with necessary screenshots could be important in order to address whatever lies that had been told against you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Stop the sarcasm Poco,you know iknow almost no one outside the forum, sorry for stretching you thus far, but in trying to vindicate yourself, you'll still do some damage, time covers things up, let it go, my apologies for disturbing your e-peace. No fex, happy life ahead, if we make heaven, see you on the other side.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

That's why I said "his soldiers", weaklings and unstable things like him. I wonder where they are now? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

That's why I said "his soldiers", weaklings and unstable things like him. I wonder where they are now? grin

With due respect, stop inciting things, i don't appreciate the adjectives,when words like this incite reactions, we blame people for theiractions and accuse them of instability. I don't like it, quit addressing me as such please
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Stop the sarcasm Poco,you know iknow almost no one outside the forum, sorry for stretching you thus far, but in trying to vindicate yourself, you'll still do some damage, time covers things up , let it go, my apologies for disturbing your e-peace. No fex happy life ahead, if we make heaven, see you on the other side.
You are clever at playing psychological games.

I have highlighted two contradictary views in your post.

Are you apologising or warning her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
pocohantas:

I detest the continous mention of the adjective used by your friends, please, i've stayed away permanently, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
greiboy:
You are clever at playing psychological games.

I have highlighted two contradictary views in your post.

Are you apologising or warning her

OMG, Not another one. Poco knows me intimatey than you guys, she knows i don't play psychological games. What's bothering you? You seem to be her friend, why not ask her any answers you seek. Are you shocked i'm saying i'm letting her be, and it worries you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

With due respect, stop inciting things, i don't appreciate the adjectives,when words like this incite reactions, we blame people for theiractions and accuse them of instability. I don't like it, quit addressing me as such please

Are you really dumb now or you're just acting it? Are you okay? Guy man, look well oooo... This is Rola, I do and type what I want, not what you appreciate.
You talking about adjectives now, really? Do I need to remind you of all you called me last night or the part where you tagged Poco the "lowest" of all the imaginary girls you dated?

Dude, shift! Ignoring your mentions was intentional, get the message.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Are you really dumb now or you're just acting it? Are you okay? Guy man, look well oooo... This is Rola, I do and type what I want, not what you appreciate.
You talking about adjectives now, really? Do I need to remind you of all you called me last night or the part where you tagged Poco the "lowest" of all the imaginary girls you dated?

Dude, shift! Ignoring your mentions was intentional, get the message.

We were at war yesterday, chai Poco lowest,this is the second time this is mentioned today, you mean ladies don't forget things. Poco's a sophisticated well-nurtured lady any serious man would be lucky to have. Please enough with those adjectives, i've left your friend alone in peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

OMG, Not another one. Poco knows me intimatey than you guys, she knows i don't play psychological games. What's bothering you? You seem to be her friend, why not ask her any answers you seek. Are you shocked i'm saying i'm letting her be, and it worries you?
Yes, i am just her e friend, I am just curious

You keep bringing this issue back here, plus I am a little bored now grin. I have never been this involved until now.

Both of you are my friends.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, i am just her e friend, I am just curious

You keep bringing this issue back here, plus I am a little bored now grin. I have never been this involved until now.

Both of you are my friends.

I'm not your friend. Ofcourse from your comments i read earlier, i'm the villain, i can cope with such tags. I aint bringing up issues, stop probing, it's all in your mind. Next time. i'll take things more seriously, and i'ld have been at the altar cheesy Bygones... Better support Poco, she willbe here for the long term, me, nope.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

I'm not your friend. Ofcourse from your comments i read earlier, i'm the villain, i can cope with such tags. I aint bringing up issues, stop probing, it's all in your mind. Next time. i'll take things more seriously, and i'ld have been at the altar cheesy Bygones... Better support Poco, she willbe here for the long term, me, nope.. cheesy
grin
Bro, I never said you are the vilian or she is the hero. This isn't a movie

I simply said you are manipulating her to your advantage. I have noticed that anytime you feel threatened by any one for what went down between the two of you, you quickly try to bring her into the conversation because in your words " you are warri and warri no dey carry last". YOU have your street rep to keep. I only advised her to stay away from that.

What went down between the two of you outside nairaland is not my business and frankly none of any nairalanders business.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Donaldduke2019(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Guys let us try to support our own....We shouldn't shame our fellow guy just cos of likes or most of these galz telling u "U deserve a kiss for this comment"

Later call him, talk to him personally and tell him the right thing, not following some girls here shaming him

And kreativgenius u should let this go....kapish
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by CountCarter(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Too much drama on this thread, those fighting should go find a room and make out. Sounds like they are friends, easier that way, I believe it's called makeup sex grin grin. Well,

Just passing by, afternoon fellas smiley.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Guys let us try to support our own....We shouldn't shame our fellow guy just cos of likes or most of these galz telling u "U deserve a kiss for this comment"

Later call him, talk to him personally and tell him the right thing, not following some girls here shaming him

And kreativge..nius u should let this go....kapish

That's foolishness, inhumane, shamelessness, wickedness and every other adjective that suits the above statement! Damn! Is this how you see things? You'll comfortably manipulate, support the guilty one just because of this gender bs? I'm disappointed!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
What a sad world. The world likes sad news sha. Time to go gist with the guys offline
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

That's foolishness, inhumane, shamelessness, wickedness and every other adjective that suits the above statement! Damn! Is this how you see things? You'll comfortably manipulate, support the guilty one just because of this gender bs? I'm disappointed!

Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lol

What is funny? Don't let me type what I have in mind but be sure, it's not something nice...

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.