Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103730 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso...
Sha don't bring granny for us.
Na una way... grin

why did you edit your comment na?
Is it feminists that asked you guys to be marrying grannies?
Typical Naija man, blaming everyone but himself! cheesy cheesy
d third pix na blast
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by OldBeer: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go loom ur face.
E pain am well well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ikmontana1: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
see her wedding dress sef.. dis gal na confirm olosho!!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by RaptorX: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Any shitty white man can come to Africa and marry the finest African woman so i am not impressed and never say HML to any oyinbo marrying our women because I know our mindset as a people and how colonized our minds have been by this Europeans. I have lived among them and they joke about how easy our women are.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by tippyboy(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Congrats to her, she may be give birth to a black polish
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

Too many funny people on board tonight. grin

Im damn serious man..just that i dont have the muscle for the tom and jerry act of winning their love cos they can be very hard to convince especially when they hear 'Im from Nigeria"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
What do white women have to offer? Even their men are running away from them...if we want to generalise.

Its high time Nigerian men and black men start treating our women right. Like the fragile gender they are, showing them how special they are instead of belittling them all the time. How about that!

what do black women have to offer apart from opening and closing leg like valves undecided

I notice their white men are lazy and don't what to take any responsibility that's why their women are running away from them and chasing we black because them think we are very loving and responsible!

If not for scammer you would have see uncountables white chicks and there black lovers

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
Sharrap. Nigerian women or black women may have inferiority complex but they don't go on campaign about it like most dumb sick black guys I've seen, who are proud to let the world know they would walk on the ground for any white woman or non black woman that give them a chance. You think we dont see how excited many get overly excited when they get a basic white girl. The whole world is watching idiots like these, who are a complete embarrassment to the whole African race.

Btw, you sound jealous and defeated. Hope you pull through this state. Its okay for black men to get white women but black women cant get white spouses? gtfoh
na am kul, can Neva be jealous at all cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2017
OldBeer:
E pain am well well.
Y undecided should I be pain
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ELpriist(m): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you that mugu.
my shesst
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2017
helphelp:
How come our women dey marry dem young handsome men.

Reverse is the case with our men
i don't want to go tribal but you know the particular tribe who engage in such irritating act!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
you are still leaving in cave bro!

Come of that cave an see the light bro!

If you know the way white women chase after me during my internship there, and even the underage (17-18)

Actually this days there women are even more afraid of there own same white men and prefare the black more.

Why do you think most racist are men? undecided don't ya know they do envy we the black! And think we are obstacle to there women.

The way you write one may easily know that you haven't step out of naija! undecided
STFU, you lying self hating prick. Hohoho. I'm black but i'm not that type of black guy that hates himself and projects his self hatred on the women that look like him. That's fuccking embarrassing. And im going to say it real, decent white women are not chasing black men(yea i don't care). On most dating sites where white women seek for love online, the put up boldly "No black man pls". Not wanted or desired cos most never grow into real men just occupying space and being a waste. Even in reality, the rejects are all we see with black men like you even though there are exceptions no one gives a fucck about exceptions. So don't hype shitt when we know whatsup.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
lol u miss understand me bro, I have no intentions to marry Nigerian woman, my finance is not even Nigeria, but d wey he said it was someone how.
my bad!

Didn't really read it well!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
what do black women have to offer apart from opening and closing leg like valves undecided

I notice their white men are lazy and don't what to take any responsibility that's why their women are running away from them and chasing we black because them think we are very loving and responsible!

If not for scammer you would have see uncountables white chicks and there black lovers
bro its not something we should brag about cos majority of our brothers in Europe and the US always end up with fat ugly white women.see the ones wey some of our guys dey carry come to Ikoyi registry...mehn i wonder where they see some of these ugly fat old Caucasian mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
my bad!
Didn't really read it well!
k
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
STFU, you lying self hating prick. Hohoho. I'm black but i'm not that type of black guy that hates himself and projects his self hatred on the women that look like him. That's fuccking embarrassing. And im going to say it real, decent white women are not chasing black men(yea i don't care). On most dating sites where white women seek for love online, the put up boldly "No black man pls". Not wanted or desired cos most never grow into real men just occupying space and being a waste. Even in reality, the rejects are all we see with black men like you even though there are exceptions no one gives a fucck about exceptions. So don't hype shitt when we know whatsup.

can you comprehend what you even wrote undecided

Let me guess! You search for white women on dating site!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Acidosis(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
All these ladies that are sleeping with one side guy secretly, will be disrespecting the name of Jesus by calling him anyhow..

Just because the maga fall for you, we won't hear word again and yet that other guy was and will continue banging your Vagina, while the oyibo rabbit sings west life for you...

Anyways your vagina has paid your bills.

Wtf! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

May God deliver Nigerians... WTHell?!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2017
RaptorX:
I pity any African woman that marries this Neanderthals called white men, only an ignorant African male or female will marry a white so called person who are actually using you while because of poverty and ignorance you think you are the one using them.
dat harsh bro don't u think.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by kokomilala(m): 12:30am On Dec 15, 2017
@Wristbangle,I totally agree with you on Nigerian men marrying white women.I just wish Naija was a rainbow nation like South Africa, the UK ,US etc. It would be a leveller. The game would be up for our women here who bluff unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
bro its not something we should brag about cos majority of our brothers in Europe and the US always end up with fat ugly white women.see the ones wey some of our guys dey carry come to Ikoyi registry...mehn i wonder where they see some of these ugly fat old Caucasian mamas.
most of our brothers in the Europe are mostly illegal immigrants and therefore seek all means to get green card!

By the way! Europe women (most especially there white women) are very wayward and so useless!

If we are talking about white, we shouldn't be mentioning Europe!

Common guy! There are many different white countries out there and there women do long for blacks!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Follysho707:

I concur. It's all abt $$$$ and materialism to majority of black girls... undecided. Gimme money for fake hair, fake nails, blah, blah... Not a pint of dignity and respect. Anyway, there's a reason why 65% of black chics (Akata/African) are single. Oyinbo ladies cherish their dignity like craze. Even on the first date, they prefer to "go dutch" (equally split the bill). ... Go figure!
Lies lies. You guys never get anything right. Do you! You think its by making black women look bad and white women look good. You are only shooting yourselves. If you continue to bring our women down to uplift others expect millions of this type of marriage soon!

Use your head! Uplift your women they will stick with you on the long run. Do just the opposite you will lose them steadily.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
most of our brothers in the Europe are mostly illegal immigrants and therefore sick all means to get gree card!

By the way! Europe women (most especially there white women) are very wayward and so useless!

If we are talking about white, we shouldn't be mentioning Europe!

Common guy! There are many different white countries out there and there women do long for blacks!
Caribbeans women are stunning
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
can you comprehend what you even wrote undecided

Let me guess! You search for white women on dating site!
You are sick. Sick head!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Make I no lie, those pictures of Nigerian women marrying White men are classy mehn.

But then, it is always easier for the women. Most of these white men have fetishes they want to satisfy with black women, and ofcourse, trust Nigerian women to port just to escape poverty.

Cute young Nigerian men on the other hand would need some amount of wealth to lure young, pretty white women. Unlike the white men bedding Nigerian women enmass like free gift because they are young and white, our cuteness or blackness does not score us any points or make it easier with the young white women.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by babasolution: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:
Truth be say Naija men dey fall hand abeg.

Our women usually bring young and handsome white men home for marriage, but for us it is the clear opposite, fat, old and ugly. Kai, I dey shame for us o.

i dnt think those men dat marry old white grannies are d same category of women here that are marrying white men,they are ib the category of those benin gals doing prostitution in italy,they are not the average educated nigerian men ,many men do marry young white chixks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
Caribbeans women are stunning
wow!

Maybe Caribbean will be my next vacation if I hustle enough money! wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue

Are you people not the ones paying for everything? When it comes to a black man, you people will start demanding heaven and earth.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by berrystunn(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you that mugu.

Pain is a sickness grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2017
babasolution:

i dnt think those men dat marry old white grannies are d same category of women here that are marrying white men,they are ib the category of those benin gals doing prostitution in italy,they are not the average educated nigerian men ,many men do marry young white chixks
It takes a lot to marry a young white chick as a black African man. You need more than youth and looks.

Even African americans on youtube are complaining that white women are snobbish and see black men as dangerous meat , looking to rape them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
wow!

Maybe Caribbean will be my next vacation if I hustle enough money! wink
yea bro dey are indeed stunning and may God bless ur hustle
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
yea bro are indeed stunning and may God bless ur hustle
with positive effort bro!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:
Make I no lie, those pictures of Nigerian women marrying White men are classy mehn.

But then, it is always easier for the women. Most of these white men have fetishes they want to satisfy with black women, and ofcourse, trust Nigerian women to port just to escape poverty.

Cute young Nigerian men on the other hand would need some amount of wealth to lure young, pretty white women. Unlike the white men bedding Nigerian women enmass like free gift because they are young and white, our cuteness or blackness does not score us any points or make it easier with the young white women.

And the girls are the ones paying for everything thing up to their own rings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.