Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24531 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

Same way your mom regretted taking salt and water because she couldn't afford Postinor when she tried to flush you off?

Sorry, I can't relate. I didn't father a numbskull for a kid!
This is not fair

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Exjoker(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
if that's how they spell women, how do they spell woman
Womine

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

It's the truth, and I never even knew there was a tag for it. First time someone called me a feminist on NL...I had to go google it.

Not true. Any man can't be perfect for you...it doesn't ever happen. You know it! Aside the strength and riches, there are things that appeals to me.
na so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let me just end this with this, dont ever be ashamed of who u are, certain personality traits led to the tag feminism, being a silent feminist doesnt empower women, that is what i'm trying to say

see u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u never jam chameleon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont knw the kind of guys una dey date oooo, but as for me, to all my ex's i'm the best they ever dated, any man can be perfect for you, its up to him to decide if ure worth him making the effort,
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
na so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let me just end this with this, dont ever be ashamed of who u are, certain personality traits led to the tag feminism, being a silent feminist doesnt empower women, that is what i'm trying to say

see u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u never jam chameleon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dont knw the kind of guys una dey date oooo, but as for me, to all my ex's i'm the best they ever dated, any man can be perfect for you, its up to him to decide if ure worth him making the effort,

Everybody blow your trumpet... grin grin

I don't think I am silent or ashamed of who I AM.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Bro the definitions are our fears, expectations, and much more. if we throw away the tag and discuss the terms of engagement i believe we will be fine. I see plenty potential in this generation, we just need to deal with the collossal fears in our hearts of hearts..

THROW AWAY THE TAGS. THE TAGS ARE WEDGES OF SEPERATION...THE VAGUE IMPLICATIONS THAT COMES WITH THEM INDUCES FEAR AND CREATES A SCHISM THAT CAUSES TENSIONS IN THE AFTERMATH

I get your point here which is psychology. But i must tell you its way beyond that if TRUTH must be told. You see, there is a NATURAL ORDER of things upon which traditional laws were built. The beginning of all this mess is with the conception of the ideology called Humanism which sprang no fear at all during the time of "Renaissance (Greek) and that summarize the whole advance of Modern civilization". The mess we are in today is as a result of turning away and with ARROGANCE from LAWS THAT ARE SUPRA-RATIONAL NOT HUMAN TO PHILOSOPHY. And unless we trace our steps back to UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES FROM HIGH, our movement will never change, it will be a continous movement strictly downwards into the mire of confussion as it is today, a world so confused. The biological reality of the genders is to compliment each other. Distinction should not mean opposition. Women are created to do what a man cannot do. What is all this unhealthy rivalry all about. Abi greboy?!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I get your point, here which is psychology. But i must tell you its way beyond that if TRUTH must be told. You see, there is a NATURAL ORDER of things upon which traditional laws were built. The beginning of all this mess is with the conception of the ideology called Humanism which spring no fear at all during the time of "Renaissance (Greek) and that summarize the whole advance of Modern civilization". The mess we are in today is as a result of turning away and with ARROGANCE from LAWS THAT ARE SUPRA-RATIONAL AND NOT HUMAN PHILOSOPHY. And unless we trace our steps back to UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE FROM HIGH, our movement will never change, it will be a continous movement strictly downwards into the mire of confussion as it is today, a world so comfused.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have seen that word before those women are pure extremist who try to make the efforts of proto feminist be a waste.Those people spelling woman as womyn or whatever are clearly misandrist and nothing more no wonder people are tired of third wave feminism.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please the people fighting should continue fighting grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Doctormarrvin: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
The origin of that word might be traced to one obese girl somewhere who felt men are to be blamed for her low self-esteem..lol,womyn!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Espada1234:
nope, no dey fear about your photo.She won't do anything.She can't even open the so called thread with proofs (she wa running her mouth with) instead she disappeared ed for days
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Please the people fighting should continue fighting grin

Kikikiki......lol.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Kikikiki......lol.
Yes bro

I mostly come here to watch e fights before bed grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
But they say two heads are better than one feminism has nothing to do with religion the issues that brought about feminism are social issues not religious ones.And not everybody believes in something called divine order of things.

Yes, "two good heads" not just two heads. Like I told pocohantas earlier, we men were not only ordained by God (if you're looking at it from the religious angle) we were equipped by nature to lead. We are alpha, we are predators, protectors - it's in our genetic formation. Like it or not, you're living in a man's world so the earlier you acknowledge and accept these facts, the better.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
why embarassed

They keep tempting me sad
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Espada1234:
This is not fair

I've let her go.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Yes bro

I mostly come here to watch e fights before bed grin

lol...you are not serious. There was a thread i saw today i think the title is: ITS A MAN'S WORLD. Come see fight, men proving to women how the invented this and that forgeting that we all came to this world through the gate way called Puzzy. And its such an irony the fact that unless a man and a woman unite there is no procreation. Advancement may by-pass the natural sexual intercourse but can't chang the fact that a man is needed to donate sperms while the female ovaries/ eggs. WHY ALL THIS FIGHT SEF. Its all about EGO!!!
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

lol...you are not serious. There was a thread i saw today i think the title is: ITS A MAN'S WORLD. Come see fight, men proving to women how the invented this and that forgeting that we all came to this world through the gate way called Puzzy. And its such an irony the fact that unless a man and a woman unite there is no procreation. Advancement may by-pass the natural sexual intercourse but can't chang the fact that a man is needed to donate sperms while the female ovaries/ eggs. WHY ALL THIS FIGHT SEF. Its all about EGO!!!
Yes, I saw the thread but couldn't comment because I was too busy.

It is surely a man's world, but there is no successful man without a woman and the most successful women had the support of their man.

You are right, majority of the debate in the society and on social media platforms like nairaland is all about the ego. Those leading the arguments are not blind to the realities.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, I saw the thread but couldn't comment because I was too busy.

It is surely a man's world, but there is no successful man without a woman and the most successful women had the support of their man.

You are right, majority of the debate in the society and on social media platforms like nairaland is all about the ego. Those leading the arguments are not blind to the realities.

Yes very blind. greiboy the magnitude of wave and frequency WESTERN MENTALITIES keep encroaching us by the fleeting of time and with nothing to divert the current. From my studies, a strong trend which women will see no reason to marry, REMAIN SINGLE not because they got nobody 'good man' enough for them but its the direction on the path this cancer called feminism "to be married" will be seen as enslavement. To remain single with financial security will become a trend in a nearest future already such foundations are at play. In the west they are at the lintel level.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

As i dey break bottle upandan, the mods dey ban my arse... wink
I knew you'd find your way here. But didn't know which of your numerous monikers you'd have on.

She don go give the head? cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Yes very blind. greiboy the magnitude of wave and frequency WESTERN MENTALITIES keep encroaching us by the fleeting of time and with nothing to divert the current. From my studies, a strong trend which women will see no reason to marry, REMAIN SINGLE not because they got nobody 'good man' enough for them but its the direction on the path this cancer called feminism "to be married" will be seen as enslavement. To remain single with financial security will become a trend in a nearest future already such foundations are at play. In the west they are at the lintel level.
hmmm

There is definitely some degree of brainwashing going on. It is true many ladies now believe the key to their happiness is material wealth and the root of their sadness are men.

These brain washers tag themselves as part of women liberation movement(feminism). They advocate and encourage the excesses of freedom. There main arguments are based on fallacy. They encourage ladies to consider all men through the lens of a terrible husband, even when history has shown that there are great husbands

Frankly, these set of women are not freedom fighters but human cancers of our time.
Research have shown that they are bittter and can't be reasoned with. Also majority of them are lesbos grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2017
NoFavors:
I knew you'd find your way here. But didn't know which of your numerous monikers you'd have on.

She don go give the head? cheesy cheesy

Una no dey forget something. I be virgin abeg no spoil me
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
hmmm

There is definitely some degree of brainwashing going on. It is true many ladies now believe the key to their happiness is material wealth and the root of their sadness are men.

These brain washers tag themselves as part of women liberation movement(feminism). They advocate and encourage the excesses of freedom. There main arguments are based on fallacy. They encourage ladies to consider all men through the lens of a terrible husband, even when history has shown that there are great husbands

Frankly, these set of women are not freedom fighters but human cancers of our time.
Research have shown that they are bittter and can't be reasoned with. Also majority of them are lesbos grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
hmmm

Yes! Lesbo who yet are obsessed about the Pen!s. Dildos, strapon and all kinds intimacy gadgets in the shape of pricks. Sometimes their personality depicting a man. All boils down to mental confussion, inconsistent fantasies. You are right those ones are "human cancer" FANATICS and LUNATICS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Yes! Lesbo who yet are obsessed about the Pen!s. Dildos, strapon and all kinds intimacy gadgets in the shape of pricks. Sometimes their personality depicting a man. All boils down to mental confussion, inconsistent fantasies. You are right those ones are "human cancer" FANATICS and LUNATICS.

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

Welcome to the new age guys. The doctrine and the wave centers around hatred for men

I have an insider information from a reliable source that we should expect 7 to 8 marriages out of ten in our generation to end in divorce...

Sure, people marry for all the wrong reasons today. It is still as a result of trangressing traditional values. Yea its already happening the current is so high!!!
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

Una no dey forget something. I be virgin abeg no spoil me
grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by MrRichmond: 12:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Feminism is feminism.
There is nothing like moderate feminism, they all stem from the same ideology which is just pure hatred for men.
But the funny thing is that their ideology is profoundly flawed and basically retarded. grin
Ignore what you see on the internet jare, these are good times to be a man!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by thelivinghood(m): 1:43am On Dec 22, 2017
NoFavors:
womin
weman
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
corrected my mistake cheesy cheesy cheesy

u dont want the tag is like saying, i'm a christian but i dont want to be called a christian

got this online
A white person who stands against racial injustice cannot call themselves “black.” A straight person who allies with LGBT people wouldn’t say they are “LGBT.” Likewise, I do not believe that men can suddenly take on and understand fully the issues that women face.

a woman that supports feminism is a feminist, any1 that supports it in the closet is a coward not a feminist, tag symbolizes unity, u no get point, let me say what i have been saying in code, u want to get married and u knw that ur play play feminism doesnt favor u, only u called urself to order

oluwa poca ur case is closed
Case closed.
@ pocohantas
Honey mu oo, he don't argue further inugo?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Martin0(m): 5:45am On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

Oya o 2018-2020 you and lefulefu. na the window be that..Operation, get married

To marry nor be problem,na make pesin see the better and intrested lady,gringrin

Lefulefu know the story nagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dating A Hausa Man? / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.