Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24523 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 5:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

To marry nor be problem,na make pesin see the better and intrested lady,gringrin

Lefulefu know the story nagrin
Wow see how you cast me so I'm not interesting.......
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Martin0(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Wow see how you cast me so I'm not interesting.......

Hahahahah na wa for u oogringrin
U jus dey everywhere dey observe me abigringrin

Biacan biacan this ur waka nor be small waka oogrin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah na wa for u oogringrin
U jus dey everywhere dey observe me abigringrin

Biacan biacan this ur waka nor be small waka oogrin
Since you said so I don leave you ooooooo
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Martin0(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Since you said so I don leave you ooooooo

I nor even use am mean anything sefgringrin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by dfo12(m): 6:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Sleekydee:
if that's how they spell women, how do they spell woman

They don't mind spelling it as WOMIN, WOMON or WOMUN. Bottom-line: They want to kick man/men out. But they need us more than they can imagine.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2017
chisco82:

Case closed.
@ pocohantas
Honey mu oo, he don't argue further inugo?

LOL. We just like to stress ourselves out...
Don't mind us.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Mr man don't deceive yourself the world we are living in now you work for what you want,nobody would give you an award simply because you are male you work for it and earn it.It is not only a man's world it is everybody's world.And don't deal with secular issues from religious perspectives.Very soon in the world to come your gender would not be what takes you places but your determination and capacity will.
Synzu:

Yes, "two good heads" not just two heads. Like I told pocohantas earlier, we men were not only ordained by God (if you're looking at it from the religious angle) we were equipped by nature to lead. We are alpha, we are predators, protectors - it's in our genetic formation. Like it or not, you're living in a man's world so the earlier you acknowledge and accept these facts, the better.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by wristbangle: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2017
This has been the oral pronunciation of "women" since the days of Noah nau.

Feminists most especially the Nigerian version can twist anything to make them feel good.

It's crazy they want equal respect which I am not against but when it comes to finance and responsibilities, they fizzle out.

This species of these female are very dangerous. Their emotion are very unstable as they seems to get perplexed easily.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Mr man don't deceive yourself the world we are living in now you work for what you want,nobody would give you an award simply because you are male you work for it and earn it.It is not only a man's world it is everybody's world.And don't deal with secular issues from religious perspectives.Very soon in the world to come your gender would not be what takes you places but your determination and capacity will.

Wrong! I'm dealing with this from a scientific perspective. Men are no doubt the stronger sex, and that cannot be ruled out or covered up. The world has evolved a great deal but certain things just can't change no matter how much you feminists try to tweak it. YES, capacity can take you places and so can achievements but these things are not gender determinant and if they ever will be, trust me, it will tilt in your favour because as usual, you are the weaker sex and you need all the assistance you can get. That's the natural order.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by dawbbleOuEi: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2017
It's not a new word...

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2017
Synzu:

Wrong! I'm dealing with this from a scientific perspective. Men are no doubt the stronger sex, and that cannot be ruled out or covered up. The worldTh has evolved a great deal but certain things just can't change no matter how much you feminists try to tweak it. YES, capacity can take you places and so can achievements but these things are not gender determinant and if they ever will be, trust me, it will tilt in your favour because as usual, you are the weaker sex and you need all the assistance you can get. That's the natural order.
Then you must have read on how science describes women too.men may be strong physically but not all men with technology your strong physical body may not matter.Men are not not natural leaders being a leader has nothing to do with gender and yes I am not physically strong as a man but I am not weak either physically yes but other wise no.Leadership capabilities is not gender specific read about how science has also described women
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Synzu:

Wrong! I'm dealing with this from a scientific perspective. Men are no doubt the stronger sex, and that cannot be ruled out or covered up. The world has evolved a great deal but certain things just can't change no matter how much you feminists try to tweak it. YES, capacity can take you places and so can achievements but these things are not gender determinant and if they ever will be, trust me, it will tilt in your favour because as usual, you are the weaker sex and you need all the assistance you can get. That's the natural order.
And don't deceive yourself by saying natural order.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. We just like to stress ourselves out...
Don't mind us.
Alright, i hope u take his advice.
Im our own intrest grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2017
chisco82:

Alright, i hope u take his advice.
Im our own intrest grin

He only ended up saying same thing I said.
And I wonder what's my interest... undecided Focus for ya work.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

He only ended up saying same thing I said.
And I wonder what's my interest... undecided Focus for ya work.
I mean our interest, you and I cool
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2017
chisco82:

I mean our interest, you and I cool

LOL. This is the least of our problems, you know? cheesy
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Synzu:

Dimples129 Pocohantas grin

I like this cheesy

We must change menopause, menstruation, manipulation! We are sick of men! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. This is the least of our problems, you know? cheesy
Ok, but that summarises all. If you accept that then there is absolutely non.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Meanwhile, Lalas247 Christmas day is on Monday no forget address santa. cry cry

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Meanwhile, Lalas247 Christmas day is on Monday no forget address santa. cry cry
My dear me broke o .... dem don drain me since 2weeks been giving ,...... and remember I’m playing that intro next year so it’s peak wink

Merry Christmas kiss
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Dimples129:

I like this cheesy

We must change menopause, menstruation, manipulation! We are sick of men! undecided
Kikiki grin

Went bloody Card factory to get some cards to address .... on my way there this guy noticed he was calling making funny hissing sounds ... lol next thing from behind he grabbed my fuvking arm and yanked me back ... I almost fell yanno ! .. so I turned round like wtf shocked

The bastardised goat said sorry he was trying to get my attention ... I’m like undecided .... kissed my teeth and started walking
Can you believe this fool shouted .. I was only joking anyway I got a wife at home and gave me middle finger ..... why why ... men we need guns in this country wahlahi grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

My dear me broke o .... dem don drain me since 2weeks been giving ,...... and remember I’m playing that intro next year so it’s peak wink

Merry Christmas kiss
Awwn God bless your kind heart dear. kiss

Merry Christmas to you too dearest.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by chiscolin101(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Hi
3 plots of dry land at clay bus stop Oregun road behind juli estate with deed of conveyance for #90m asking price
Good for mini estate, school, hotel, church: call 08169830998

6 Plots of land at Alagbole
For #18m only for all.
In a good location
Deed of conveyance
Direct from the owner
Call me: 08169830998
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn God bless your kind heart dear. kiss

Merry Christmas to you too dearest.
Thanks for understanding kiss Just reading tthis thread ... see angry ppl every grin
Only on nairaland you see no love leading up to Christmas na wa o grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Thanks for understanding kiss Just reading tthis thread ... see angry ppl every grin
Only on nairaland you see no love leading up to Christmas na wa o grin
Hahahaha love for where? They're still savages oo. grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki grin

Went bloody Card factory to get some cards to address .... on my way there this guy noticed he was calling making funny hissing sounds ... lol next thing from behind he grabbed my fuvking arm and yanked me back ... I almost fell yanno ! .. so I turned round like wtf shocked

The bastardised goat said sorry he was trying to get my attention ... I’m like undecided .... kissed my teeth and started walking
Can you believe this fool shouted .. I was only joking anyway I got a wife at home and gave me middle finger ..... why why ... men we need guns in this country wahlahi grin

Hahahahaha! Who wants to be linked to such people grin

We must stand apart from them grin

I am a womyn undecided how did she spell it sha! grin grin

#take me serious at your own risk
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
u eh u like trouble, so because i support somtin that means i can be tagged as one , individual identity matters, if i support giving babes more breast milk does that make me a baby? if i support gays, does that make me gay? even the word feminism was coined for femininity, u like running when there is fire, ure not a feminist, dont try to twist the story, i dont support feminism as a feminist, i support as an ally grin any educated, confident woman that cant stand up for who she is shldnt be respected

You sprinted foolishly into her trap.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Womynopause
Womynstruation
Womynipulation cheesy
But we leave MENace as it is... because men really are one undecided
Dimples129:

I like this cheesy

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Womynopause
Womynstruation
Womynipulation cheesy
But we leave MENace as it is... because men really are one undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,
Like seriously?.

That kind of feminism breeds hate.

Pretty sure that not the purpose of feminism(equal rights i presume)
exactly.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

You sprinted foolishly into her trap.
see hw u sprinted foolishly into my mentions, u can't see where I wrote individuals identity matters cheesy Abi ur mind doesn't understand what that meant? Attention seeking leach
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
see hw u sprinted foolishly into my mentions, u can't see where I wrote individuals identity matters cheesy Abi ur mind doesn't understand what that meant? Attention seeking leach

You look really UGLY on your dp. Change it, you can do better. shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / Dating A Hausa Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.