Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24506 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
corrected my mistake cheesy cheesy cheesy u dont want the tag is like saying, i'm a christian but i dont want to be called a christian

got this online
A white person who stands against racial injustice cannot call themselves “black.” A straight person who allies with LGBT people wouldn’t say they are “LGBT.” Likewise, I do not believe that men can suddenly take on and understand fully the issues that women face.

a woman that supports feminism is a feminist, any1 that supports it in the closet is a coward not a feminist, tag symbolizes unity, u no get point, let me say what i have been saying in code, u want to get married and u knw that ur play play feminism doesnt favor u, only u called urself to order

OluwaPoco sounds very cool...I like! I don't support it in the closet, I support it openly. Tags signifies unity when it is unifying like minds. Not every waka pass, extreme feminist and even misandrist. Currently, there is nothing unifying about such a tag.

That analogy doesn't fly for me, it's like saying a man who stands against injustice on females cannot call himself a 'woman'. He would say he is a feminist, the white will say he is a humanist or something like that, the LGBT supporter will say he isn't homophobic. That's if they so want the tag. If they don't want it, it doesn't inhibit the movement.

Feminist isn't gender specific. You are a feminist Jude grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

The wave has been dampened. Let's hope for collective re-definition of standards. But then, this generation needs and has to conquer its fears, both male and female alike.

Aka Supersystems
shocked bro how many monikers do you have?

Yeah, I get your point, but doubt we have conquered them sha
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oogrin
U jus dey tear d code anyhowgrin

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
shocked bro how many monikers do you have?

Yeah, I get your point, but doubt we have conquered them sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy If I start with you oh will be too hot for you to stay........sinz you're reading the wrong book grin

OLODO Feminist cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Feminism have about 100 definitions these days.

We have the extremists; who are mainly bitter ladies looking for who to convert to lesbians

We have the moderates; who are the hard working ladies looking for a better society for the female gender. These set of ladies don't hate men and are not bitter

We have follow-follow feminist; Mainly on social media like nairaland. These set of ladies don't have a mind of their own, but follow the latest trend and feminism seems to be one

Sure more than 100 definations. It is just one of so many INCONSISTENT FANTASIES today which really is an out-crop of the illusion called FREEDOM an article of faith in the system of governance called Democracy. Pathetic the depth which we have sunk in the mire of mental confussion. YES! OVER 100 DEFINATION IS MENTAL CONFUSION. And like you rightly said and which i also expanciated in one of my recent threads: if ladies are to be given a Pen!s for one day what will they do with it? I tell you if POWER is to change hands and men have to play women's rule, submissive. O BOY!!! I cant imagine how power drunk they will be, so much like most men that cared less about them. Perhaps our balls will be hit with a sledge hammer at every wrong we do, crushing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

E don tear already brov wink
Ok oo

This thread is juicy.

Yeah gringrin

I think we males and females are beginning to sheath our swords and embrace mutual understanding.

Exactly I think so!

Bro how you dey?

I jus dey fine ooo,how ur side na

You must send me invite for your wedding oh.

Hahahah na sure p be that nagrin
This one wey u mention wedding,u sure say u never join observer's
crewgrin

If na one got head, i go hold am come
. No wahalagrin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Synzu:

OLODO Feminist cheesycheesy
Sinz the frustrated criminal in ph.......sabi you be thief
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Sure more than 100 definations. It is just one of so many INCONSISTENT FANTASIES today which really is an out-crop of the illusion called FREEDOM an article of faith in the system of governance called Democracy. Pathetic the depth of we have sunk in the mire of mental confussion. YES! OVER 100 DEFINATION IS MENTAL CONFUSION. And like you rightly said and which i also expanciated in one of my recent threads: if ladies are to be given a Pen!s for one day what will they do with it. I tell you if POWER is to change hands and men have to play women's rule, submissive. O BOY!!! I cant imagine how power drunk they will be, so much like most men that care less about them. Perhaps our balls will be hit with a sledge hammer at every wrong we do, crushing it.

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Sure more than 100 definations. It is just one of so many INCONSISTENT FANTASIES today which really is an out-crop of the illusion called FREEDOM an article of faith in the system of governance called Democracy. Pathetic the depth of we have sunk in the mire of mental confussion. YES! OVER 100 DEFINATION IS MENTAL CONFUSION. And like you rightly said and which i also expanciated in one of my recent threads: if ladies are to be given a Pen!s for one day what will they do with it. I tell you if POWER is to change hands and men have to play women's rule, submissive. O BOY!!! I cant imagine how power drunk they will be, so much like most men that care less about them. Perhaps our balls will be hit with a sledge hammer at every wrong we do, crushing it
grin grin

The biggest misunderstanding of the 21st century is the word Freedom. Some see as an opportunity to do anything, others see it as civil right.

The misconception is in the way freedom is personalized.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
cheesy grin cheesy Sinz the frustrated criminal in ph.......sabi you be thief

Portharcourt? nne you misfired grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Martin0:
. No wahalagrin

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

OluwaPoco sounds very cool...I like! I don't support it in the closet, I support it openly. Tags signifies unity when it is unifying like minds. Not every waka pass, extreme feminist and even misandrist. Currently, there is nothing unifying about such a tag.

That analogy doesn't fly for me, it's like saying a man who stands against injustice against females cannot call himself a 'woman'. He would say he is a feminist, the white will say he is a humanist or something like that, the LGBT supporter will say he isn't homophobic. That's if they so want the tag. If they don't want it, it doesn't inhibit the movement.

Feminist isn't gender specific. You are a feminist Jude grin

i'm not a woman, hw can i understand what women go thru? another quote online feminism is a lived experience. Men can and should be allies to women, but we can’t call ourselves feminists. even the name alone shows that its gender specific

the girl getting married to price harry is a feminist she carries the tag on her head, she is bold abt it, that ur tag gist is a story, u just dont want men to run away from u, i dont knw why ure ashamed, me i love a challenge, any man that fears feminism is weak or poor, i love feminism, i support it well grin i love women that say their mind without shame, i hate cowards but u cant still call me a feminist because am not a feminist am an ally to women emancipation grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
i'm not a woman, hw can i understand what women go thru? another quote online feminism is a lived experience. Men can and should be allies to women, but we can’t call ourselves feminists. even the name alone shows that its gender specific

the girl getting married to price harry is a feminist she carries the tag on her head, she is bold abt it, that ur tag gist is a story, u just dont want men to run away from u, i dont knw why ure ashamed, me i love a challenge, any man that fears feminism is weak or poor, i love feminism, i support it well grin i love women that say their mind without shame, i hate cowards but u cant still call me a feminist because am not a feminist am an ally to women emancipation grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

Portharcourt? nne you misfired grin
Guy why you dey denial your hood cheesy
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:

It isn't about men running away, these are views that I have held before the feminist tag became predominant. So, I don't know why I need some tag now angry

You know fully well, that I say my mind not minding whose ox is goad. But on this one, ahbeg...keep the badge.

You really think I have a problem hooking a strong or rich man?
LOL! That's the least of my problems.
I just want it to be perfect...aww! I love love grin grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

You actually both reached a consencous but maybe you didn't know. By placing tags on the spirit and will of feminism, it drags the uncertainities and vague implications it carries. So, to be a supporter, one just has to embrace the spirit of the movement, while detaching from the tag so as to seperate from the negativity ot drags with it.It's like seperating the chaff from the substance, to get the core substance alone..

Hope this reconcile positions
most men run away from feminism, that is why most women shun it but if ure educated and have earned ur place, no man shld be able to put u down, u cant win the battle with silent feminist na, u need people that go and preach the good news of feminism to women that are enslaved, understand me nw?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
most men run away from feminism, that is why most women shun it but if ure educated and have earned ur place, no man shld be able to put u down, u cant win the battle with silent feminist na, u need people that go and preach the good news of feminism to women that are enslaved, understand me nw?

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

It isn't about men running away, these are views that I have held before the feminist tag became predominant. So, I don't know why I need some tag now angry
this ur lie eh, how old are u?

You know fully well, that I say my mind not minding whose ox is goad. But on this one, ahbeg...keep the badge.

the only real feminist on this forum is none of u cheesy cheesy cheesy so no tag for u grin

see how the below contradicts the above, a woman that is beautiful and successful doesnt wait for perfect, any man will become perfect for just for her grin

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

I wonder what type of man is hooked to pocohantis except the hit and run like jupxter/ newest account

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Espada1234:
I wonder what type of man is hooked to pocohantis except the hit and run like jupxter/ newest account

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Bygones brov. Let it fly whomever you are please.

I have too many bans left, right and centre...

Abeg free my moniker o...Biko kwa !
is the femtard still blackmailing you with your photo?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:

this ur lie eh, how old are u?

the only real feminist on this forum is none of u cheesy cheesy cheesy so no tag for u grin

see how the below contradicts the above, a woman that is beautiful and successful doesn't wait for perfect, any man will become perfect for her grin

It's the truth, and I never even knew there was a tag for it. First time someone called me a feminist on NL...I had to go google it.

Not true. Any man can't be perfect for you...it doesn't ever happen. You know it! Aside the strength and riches, there are things that appeals to me.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

It's the truth, and I never even knew there was a tag for it. First time someone called me a feminist on NL...I had to go google it.

Not true. Any man can't be perfect for you...it doesn't ever happen. You know it! Aside the strength and riches, there are things that appeals to me.
lol at the bolded

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Espada1234:
is the femtard still blackmailing you with your photo?

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Sowwie, on this subject, i actually stick with her not you. grin grin grin

You need to assimilate what she's saying carefully to understand it...

See, if relationship is healthy, the objectives of feminism is fulfilled in such relationships, hence the uselessness of the tags..

See ehn, if woman jam better loving, she go throw way scarf, throw way head tie, throw way feminism join..

That's how it works bra..

Code am...

Super systems wink
those ones are not feminist na, all those polytechnic graduates and children from poor home, with no self respect, spits, treating a women well its not a reason to shun feminism, that one is a normal for any guy, allow her to blossom is the part of feminism i mean, i dont need a fool as my wife, i need som1 that challenges me

look at u licking the linings inside her large intestine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy only u can be so detailed in ur job, abeg try get shame
[img]https://media./images/65da12acb559199da0a02362e2295463/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
those ones are not feminist na, all those polytechnic graduates and children from poor home, with no self respect, spits, treating a women well its not a reason to shun feminism, that one is a normal for any guy, allow her to blossom is the part of feminism i mean, i dont need a fool as my wife, i need som1 that challenges me

look at u licking the linings inside her large intestine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy only u can be so detailed in ur job, abeg try get shame
[img]https://media./images/65da12acb559199da0a02362e2295463/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by QueenSekxy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

Same way your mom regretted taking salt and water because she couldn't afford Postinor when she tried to flush you off?

Sorry, I can't relate. I didn't father a numbskull for a kid!
why embarassed
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Let it go bro. I have no issues with anyone on the forum...Thanks for your benevolence, but i'll appreciate if you cut the other party some slack too...
nope, no dey fear about your photo.She won't do anything.She can't even open the so called thread with proofs (she wa running her mouth with) instead she disappeared ed for days
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
But they say two heads are better than one feminism has nothing to do with religion the issues that brought about feminism are social issues not religious ones.And not everybody believes in something called divine order of things.
Synzu:

I get it.. but I don't agree with the core idea of the feminist movement. To thwart the natural order of things is to spot a blemish in God's design. There can't be two captains on a ship, milady. There's a reason why things are the way they are.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by QueenSekxy(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
lemme laugh at the pic it's really funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / Would You Marry a Single Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.