Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7154 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
daduke2k:

mehn wotcha want from me? Get off my back. . . . . . . . . .  Plat darl, a chorom ihu omaricha ihu gi nke oma, gosi m ya.

Whoa, u sure u wanna get involved in this Royal Rumble LXMVII (what the hell is that in roman numerals?) 2010 edition? Negro u best back off, I aint in the best of moods right now negro!!!

platinumnk:

^^ I like this one grin grin

bbk darling u got competition grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
lol have u no shame? grin grin grin

"U broke up my marriage isnt that enough for u, u freakn, hot, make-a-nigga-head-turn-360 degrees- like- the exorcist-chic?!?!"

**psst, hey plat, psst. . . pay me no mind . Im just saying that so wifie wont get mad. Where u say ur pic is at again?***

Tru Mantra:

Abekeade, does this mean that I only get a fraction of your attention? I've been playing for all of it you know?
Not to worry though .  .  .  gimme a little and eventually you'll wanna give it all.  grin

yeah, thats what it means now buzz off like a bumble-bee
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
Platinum who be your darling, if na joke stop am ooh. I dey vex for bbk, but abeg ooh, no darling am anything or else na me and you in NYC. angry grin

eehm truman, this your mouth too sweet ooh tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

"U broke up my marriage isnt that enough for u, u freakn, hot, make-a-nigga-head-turn-360 degrees- like- the exorcist-chic?!?!"

**psst, hey plat, psst. . . pay me no mind . Im just saying that so wifie wont get mad. Where u say your pic is at again?***

lol  this? ** giggles**
Abekeade08:

Platinum who be your darling, if na joke stop am ooh. I dey vex for bbk, but abeg ooh, no darling am anything or else na me and you in NYC. angry grin

eehm truman, this your mouth too sweet ooh tongue

chai Im caught! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@bbk - This without spaces  [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/254124_12961_595378709610_47908391_34595597_7744348_a_jpg6e45ddecf4b5997ee173222581c8c41a   

[/img]
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked abeke see bakasii and boooobsssssssss!!!!!!!!!

chai abeke u be fine girl oooo!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
Bk, am d duke my self and dont lemme get involvd cos u gonna regret eva comin outta ya momas azz.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ Abeke: This is to show u how much I want u. just enjoy the following ok? they a token of my luv to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h649I7ETaHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HSt7LWsm-A&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEmnxiUz8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_1saaOnhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDl0Oj5a-R8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QBlCiZIdq0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1qN6nh--YM

Abeke my luv, Im declaring my luv in all kindsa different languages and music genres. This is to show u much I care about u. Enjoy. Party and be merry!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
Now im jealous  embarassed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^^Hun, no need to be!!! We still got at least 8 months, maybe 11, in which we can still be together b4 I dump ur cute azz. I dont wanna, but, me and Abeke got history together!!!

@ Plat its showing up as a question mark on my screen. arrrgghhh!!! I'll figure it out tho!!!
daduke2k:

Bk, am d duke my self and dont lemme get involvd cos u gonna regret eva comin outta ya momas azz.

I got too much on my plate right now, so ima let u slide. But, dont tempt me, I'm in murder mode right now and I got my beam pointed at na2day and TruLiar. so, u best back off
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

lol  this? ** giggles**
chai Im caught! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@bbk - This without spaces  [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/254124_12961_595378709610_47908391_34595597_7744348_a_jpg6e45ddecf4b5997ee173222581c8c41a   

[/img]

^^^^My chest, my chest, Oh God, my chest!!!  Plat, u been sent to kill me or something?! Dont tell me u the grim reaper!!! Jesus Christ of Bed-Stuy shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^^Hun, no need to be!!! We still got at least 8 months, maybe 11, in which we can still be together b4 I dump your cute azz. I dont wanna, but, me and Abeke got history together!!!

so u wanna get me pregnant and then leave me? angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^^My chest, my chest, Oh God, my chest!!! Plat, u been sent to kill me or something?! Dont tell me u the grim reaper!!! Jesus Christ of Bed-Stuy shocked

Ogini?!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

so u wanna get me pregnant and then leave me? angry angry

Who, whoa, whoa!!! Who said anything about kids? heY, Pump ur brakes hun!!! I'm just sayn we gone be "bonding" for the next few months then I go back "fully" to the luv of my life
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ehehn bbk very good, um truman how about we kick  it for 8 to 11 months too I am sure that after our affair I won't want to go back to bbk. Damn a woman can't turn around without him cheating. sad

@plat, thanks babygirl.

@na2day, boo, why so quiet Shey you no dey vex too much.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
Babes, why u gotta be like that, huh?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

um truman how about we kick  it for 8 to 11 months too I am sure that after our affair I won't want to go back to bbk.

She said YES .  .  .  .YES!
Abekeade .  .  . 8 to 11 months might just turn out to be a lifetime. Be warned, I'm intensely addictive.
Since we're settled on kicking it, can we start to play ball right away?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
Tru Mantra:

She said YES .  .  .  .YES!
Abekeade .  .  . 8 to 11 months might just turn out to be a lifetime. Be warned, I'm intensely addictive.
Since we're settled on kicking it, can we start to play ball right away?

Son, U just signed ur own death cert.!!! angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
Dude, am scard . Abeke, y u even interestd in dis psycho?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
daduke2k:

Dude, am scard .  Abeke, y u even interestd in dis psycho?

Of course, i can tell u scared! u spelt it wrong!!! Your fingers shaking or somnDont worry U still got a few weeks to live. . . . .ALTHO, thats contingent on how silly the next move u make is!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ppfffff, u suck dude. Go tramp out or sumtin, TEACHER.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2010
^^^tramp out? what the hell is that? is that WHite Boy speak for " Bk, i want u to stomp me out cus Im a retard?"
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2010
Abekeade08:

@na2day, boo, why so quiet Shey you no dey vex too much.

me vex ke, i no vex ooo, just searching for a priest opening in one of the local churches lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 1:14am On Apr 10, 2010
na2day u become a preist and the next pope will resign!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 1:17am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

na2day u become a preist and the next pope will resign!

then i will become the pope, works out well for me then tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2010
you want the vatican to crash? when i write my book of all our sexual relations?
go ahead then, ill make a killing off blackballing you cheesy

"The Diary of a Pope's Concubine" grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

you want the vatican to crash? when i write my book of all our sexual relations?
go ahead then, ill make a killing off blackballing you cheesy

"The Diary of a Pope's Concubine" grin

Jesus saves! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2010
^^ On da mountain in the valley, on da land and in da sea, my lord is my portion in tha land of the living grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 3:15am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ On da mountain in the valley, on da land and in da sea, my lord is my portion in tha land of the living grin

yes ooo!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 10, 2010
watz goin on here
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 10, 2010
@plat, U wan kill us for here abi, take it easy ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:24am On Apr 10, 2010
luizworld:

@plat, U wan kill us for here abi, take it easy ooo grin grin grin grin

na waaaa kiss kiss kiss kiss
na2day?:

yes ooo!

he has given us victory , i will lift him higha jehovaaaaaaaa I will lift him highya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 10, 2010
platinumnk:

na waaaa kiss kiss kiss kiss
he has given us victory , i will lift him higha jehovaaaaaaaa I will lift him highya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin
i know ur HOt, U need to show me those lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.