Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (81408 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by babatee1985(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
BEARDS - MONEY= ??
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by biacan(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Eh, I nor mean anything jor! Enjoy urself eegringrin u too dey tink far!

Enjoy urself!
You nor me and you don go far so I just joking around biko
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by frankpro27(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamrealdeji:
whenever Nigerians start a trend,they follow it stupidly,that's why Africans are considered as apes,they don't think right and just follow any style they bring to them. many Christians are into this beard gang shit today but the same people would term people as terrorists if they see any bearded person in the last 5 years. how would anybody feel confident with these bushy beards? it makes them look like they just came back from prison or they just woke up from jungle. well,it covers flaws of guys though but leave beards to Alfas and Muslim clerics,it belongs to them and it looks great on them and their dressing. The day a guy came to my shop with this long beards,he thought he looked cool but I was scared of him and he looked very weird to me. don't get me wrong. I am an hairy person and can grow my beards this long even without all these treatments but I prefer to shave it all off to show my true face. during Ramadan I usually grow my beards long and it means I'm using it to serve my God ideally and not for any trendy stuff

How do u use beard to serve God pls?

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Maj196(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
angry
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by lakewise(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:

See how she dey apologize, am sure this dude got beards grin
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Martin0(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:

adon hear u!
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:
Beards cover ugliness...

that's why I can't trust the beauty of a beard guy.
I love this babe.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by biacan(f): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:

See how she dey apologize, am sure this dude got beards grin
Bia Martin dem say you get beads nah true grin grin grin
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by teefaht(f): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamrealdeji:
whenever Nigerians start a trend,they follow it stupidly,that's why Africans are considered as apes,they don't think right and just follow any style they bring to them. many Christians are into this beard gang shit today but the same people would term people as terrorists if they see any bearded person in the last 5 years. how would anybody feel confident with these bushy beards? it makes them look like they just came back from prison or they just woke up from jungle. well,it covers flaws of guys though but leave beards to Alfas and Muslim clerics,it belongs to them and it looks great on them and their dressing. The day a guy came to my shop with this long beards,he thought he looked cool but I was scared of him and he looked very weird to me. don't get me wrong. I am an hairy person and can grow my beards this long even without all these treatments but I prefer to shave it all off to show my true face. during Ramadan I usually grow my beards long and it means I'm using it to serve my God ideally and not for any trendy stuff
have you ever seen a picture of Jesus without beards? or any of the prophet without beards? Muslims Leave their beards as a sign of respect for the prophets.

growing beards to serve God u said? tell me more

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Beards belong to Muslims? If that's the case why do other men have the ability to have facial hair? Just listen to yourself. You clearly have an inferiority complex because if you didn't, you'd realise that many other non Muslims aside black Africans grow their facial hair. Does that make them apes as well or is that reserved for Africans only?

5 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
beards.. grow it I will see how it will help your life

If anyone is interested in growing beards check my signature and these before and after pictures..it cures baldness too ..picture evidence is

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by SheIsElle(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Your line of argument is not sound, what does religion have to do with keeping beards. Am sure God gave men beards for a reason and that reason is to grow it. You are not wiser than God.
Am sure you are the only African considered as an ape, please don't generalize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by SilvanusII(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:

Show me the picture of a man with beards well groomed, that's ugly and I will send u a recharge card of 1k now

Seen Joro Olumofin? He was way cuter beardless
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Evidence of my once going bald hair regrowing with my made oil

2 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Wisedove(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
giftedheart1:
yes now....he goats are usually more expensive, especially the bearded ones!

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Emaprince: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Beards cover ugliness...

that's why I can't trust the beauty of a beard guy.
why cant you trust his beauty when those beards are his natural hairs ? It shows he is created with features that makes him more pretty. This is far better thon thé artificial hairs, nails and all sorts of paints you women put on to deceive us. Now thats fraudery.

Take your fake hair as an exemple.. How can i trust your beauty when you May look scary if remove those hairs. I trust your tummy though. Its cute.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
jaychubi:
Nonsense beard is not an achievement
a great achievement I tell you..if u r not there u won't know
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Santinojr:
How Effective Is Castor Oil For Beard Growth
u need my own made oil ..check my signature or profile to see how effective my oil is in growing beards
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

Where do I get hydrocortisone? I'm really not particular about beards but the itching no be small thing

Thanks
save that money, boil hot water ,soak a towel in it and massage it at those jaw...itches gone..and order for my made beard oil it sure helps.. u can check my profile and threads I have on beards
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
teefaht:

have you ever seen a picture of Jesus without beards? or any of the prophet without beards? Muslims Leave their beards as a sign of respect for the prophets.

growing beards to serve God u said? tell me more
every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

I really need that hydrocortisone in my life right now.... I've not shaved for 2 days now... the itching no be here.
Thanks for the thread....
u need a natural method of dealing with the itches and not chemically made cream
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
trustyshoess:

Beards belong to Muslims? If that's the case why do other men have the ability to have facial hair? Just listen to yourself. You clearly have an inferiority complex because if you didn't, you'd realise that many other non Muslims aside black Africans grow their facial hair. Does that make them apes as well or is that reserved for Africans only?
every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
SheIsElle:

Your line of argument is not sound, what does religion have to do with keeping beards. Am sure God gave men beards for a reason and that reason is to grow it. You are not wiser than God.
u deserve a good dick I tell you
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
SheIsElle:

you even sound like an ape. well,let me come down to your level. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by kunmisola(f): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
#TEAM BOKOHARAM#
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamrealdeji:
i became obsessed about beards at early stage using my mums eye pencil to draw some beards around my jaw so its not about trend... its something I knew from my childhood I have to grow.. the beard is part of who men are..its because of the societal conditioning that makes some men shave off theirs...
and the how society do perceive men with grown beards as evil,occultic men etc..but fuckkk what society thinks..some men are now embracing their true nature..it has nothing to do with religion or prophets or whatever... it has different meaning to each male individual...

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Says the guy with no strand of hair
beforebi can argue with you,pls remove all those artificial jargons you're using to mask your face and let's see what you truly look like,maybe fine or ugly. remove the contacts,make up,the stuff you used to cover your forehead,whkbknows maybe you have Marian Carey forehead.
now let me come down to your level. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Says the guy with no strand of hair
beforebi can argue with you,pls remove all those artificial jargons you're using to mask your face and let's see what you truly look like,maybe fine or ugly. remove the contacts,make up,the stuff you used to cover your forehead,whkbknows maybe you have Mariah Carey forehead.
now let me come down to your level. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria. God gave men beards the same way he gave us finger nails. why can't you advise every men to grow their finger nails very long?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
ummsumayyah:

if you really want to use it to serve Allah then you wouldn't shave it at all.it's not only during Ramadan you are meant to do that
your moniker sounds Islamic. so I guess you're Muslim but I want to let you know that many genuine Islamic clerics don't want to keep beards again because Nigerians have turned it to something else. listen to Harmony FM,Ilorin every Friday and hear Dr Imam Ali Agan and Dr Amin Oloun Oyin talk about the abuse of beards by every Tom ,Dick and Harry in Nigeria. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by frank043(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Proudlyblack:
I am the only lady here that don't find guys with so much beards attractive? I am the only lady here that don't find guys with so many much beards attractive?

How much is so much? No offence ma'am.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:

Ur beards is not bad now, leave it to grow for an extended period of time, u will love it

That beard you are seeing is like 3 years, ive kept it for longer and that's the limit.

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Very sexy when on the right person and groomed well yass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.