Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (97480 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
gbagyiza:
One reason you should not sleep with her is that, you will destroy your destiny by placing a curse on yourself which will affect you both spiritually n physically in the future.Some young men destiny today has been shattered because of similar thing they did..A word is enough for d wise.
All this one na story. Many people destiny are shattered because we are in Nigeria. Only the problem of Nigeria reach to scatter person destiny sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Adebowale89(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
The options is yours

Read the story of Abraham and sarah when famine led them to the king of paharaoh and what God told paharaoh

In other words save wisely, if buhari reach your side because if you want to try this sh1t you don't flirt long with such person. Beside you might not even sleep with her before u collect some make sense doe and excuse her

I don't support sleeping with married woman that's under a marriage oath

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by amunkita(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly sex deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses sex and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

U will die soon once u try it..

This wan no be curse oo but Fact...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by gr8child(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Your other neighbours will sense it. That will e the beginning of your problems.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by jonvalek(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dude, i thought about that too. grin grin grin mehn the film for sweet. Only that she wouldn't know if the discussion was directed to her, but she go use the medium comport herself and lockup the Congo til hubby return.
Alliance01:

What if the woman come dey read ur post for nairaland
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ariklawani(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Men sha!away for good two years without seeing ur woman.that's much tho.Plz don't do it ,because they will sure do it to ur wife.what gos ard, comes ard.karma is a bitch.if u have being doing it. stop.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by dasparrow: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you like go and have sex with another man's wife and watch your destiny destroyed in this new year all because you cannot control your lustful feelings or the snake between your legs. If you can't abstain from sex go and get married and stop lusting after another man's wife. Move away from that compound if you must. Flee from temptation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rosheal:

You are very right but it's obvious that some people don't understand this. What you said makes me happy

God bless you jare.

Majority yabbing me stylishly with hyenas teeth won't understand. Their brains are whooped with too much sexxx already. Even little cells in their brains have been sucked about by sexx and immorality.
Dstv sometimes shows advert of winner of essay competition across Africa. You will cute little secondary school boys and girls, who won across Africa, but u never sight a Nigerian kid win? Can u imagine? Upon all the expensive private schools littered everywhere, we can't even boast of a genius in essay competition.

I weep for this country.

All they think about is sexx sexx sexx sexx. At age 14, fucvking lives away. 16 end up pregnant. 19years same thing. Either some die thru abortion or them become slay mama at such young age. I really feel sorry for this generation.

And yeah video games.. Video games have eaten deep into the skulls.

At the end they will still blame buhari. People can't even keep their homes in order.

Anyways Na them sabi.

Some people can laugh and make fun of what I said.

Have said it and that's it. I owe no one, no apologises for that.

My brother, God bless you once again.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Ovonlen(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Read Proverbs 6:26-30
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ariklawani(f): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
ruggedtimi:
i don't think she is married. How can a man marry and not see his wife for two years shocked , does he want her p*ssy to turn into Stonehenge. Unless he is in prison.
I wonder ooo.two good yrs,as if the man is holy over there.what God has join together, let no traveling tear apart. I can't leave my man for that long oo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
bamoski:

Who is this goat again?

Which lady are you referring to please?

Definitely not that one with a 1.5mp picture quality.
K

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DonGtoG1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Funny enough I don't shag like that.

Cos I don't know if whom am dating would end up as my husband. So I make sure that place is inwardly secured from dents and panel beating. I want my husband to still taste the real deal after marriage. I don't give my all to bf or fiance. After marriage, am all yours..
But I cant stay without fun for a whole one year, then two years? Haba! Blood of Moses! shocked

And It's not like we are even married sef.

Assuming inbetween marriage, he had to travel? Then I will focus more on my kids and buisnesses. Cos am. Married and situations like him travelling just happened, which will benefit the family. With that I can wait, but always remind him to come home o.
I respect you for this. And please ignore negative advice that might come your way, especially against your real/genuine belief. �

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:

Are u insãne?
Is everything about fvvk to u?.
U better face ur hustle...dat Lady can busy ur destiny n give u small change join

Luminous don't mind him

Can't u see, hes not a human being.

U only talk to humans.. Animals belonging to the endangered species , you ignore them.

U notice I didn't answer the thing

He doesnt deserve a word from me.

Just ignore the animal called bamoski. Simple.

I know it's breed .

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by marksleek25: 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Ogbeni,sleep. No be to sleep? So sleep
grin
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by DonGtoG1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Op, kindly keep away from the wrath of God!.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by luminouz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

Luminous don't mind him

Can't u see, hes not a human being.

U only talk to humans.. Animals belonging to the endangered species , you ignore them.

U notice I didn't answer the thing

He doesnt deserve a word from me.

Just ignore the animal called bamoski. Simple.

I know it's breed .
K dear!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Sage7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
9jaBloke:
Proverbs 7

New International Version (NIV)

Warning Against the Adulterous Woman

1 My son, keep my words
    and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live;
    guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
    write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
    and to insight, “You are my relative.”
5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman,
    from the wayward woman with her seductive words.
6 At the window of my house
    I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,
    I noticed among the young men,
    a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
    walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
    as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
    dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,
    her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
    at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
    and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
    and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
    I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
    with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
    with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
    let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home;
    he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
    and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
    she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
    like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b]
23     till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
    little knowing it will cost him his life.

24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
    pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways
    or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
    her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
    leading down to the chambers of death.

Chai....Bible is truly a lovable book! Op, if you have not....please don't! Don't allow your mind play tricks on you Biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Mouth123(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Best advice.

If you dont do it
someone else will eventually do it
so why punish ur self wen u want it.
Let her feel you but With protection.
Dont let anyone scare you.
If you like marry a Reverend sister
if she is destined to cheat..she will.
but in this case.. u are helping a family safe their marriage.

All she need is sex.. and u get ur benefits from her.
opportunity comes in different ways.
Be a man. Bachelorhood is an advantage.
Help a sister in need.
her husband is also helping someone else where he is.
2years u said bro.

think. before she sees anoda option and start ignoring you

But if you are so sure you wont do it.
please inbox me her facebook id
Let a brother help her

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
DonGtoG1:

I respect you for this. And please ignore negative advice that might come your way, especially against your real/genuine belief. �

Thanks dear.

Anyone can say there own, I don't care.

I have my mindset and it's fixed already.

Thanks for the kind words.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!
I like u Jo
Dem born you well

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Beware of this Devilish scammer by name David or whateva he calls himself..who runs Sure_winning_platform on instagram @sure_winning_p latform....he is a fraud.. He dumps people of their hard earned money promising them of fixed matches....he is a scammer...his numbers are 08103550412,09099199950..Pls Don't do any business wit him....he is a scammer...... pls share to save lives

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
luminouz:

K dear!!!

Yeah! cheesy
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by bizhop01: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
The best nonsense I have heard in 2018
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by ecurtbeth(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexialin:

As of today, am living my life to the fullest and gives me great pride when my man makes love to me and realise am still tight. That's a great pride to me. Especially when he's like wow! U are tight!

For me fucvking till death is not my kind of thing . Extending my pussyy to congaaa Abi shower sef! angry
Its a great shame to me. I was brought up with strict rules and I love myself that way.

Whosoever that can't cope? Abeg Waka.

If I were not disciplined, I would have been a baby mama of twins and a extra join cheesy

Who loves that kind of life.

Abeg preach elsewhere. I ain't changing for nobody.

My late mum even whipped me in the dream never to be a baby mama, when have agreed with my ex to get pregnant. That same day, that night, the koboko I receive for dream, no small thing. I woke up screaming, mama abeg o.

The next day I called off the relationship when he was insisting on baby first.

And repercussion of fucvking anyhow :

One: your spiritual life and spiritual protection becomes low if not wiped off completely . Devil and village people will have greater access to your destiny.

Two: un wanted pregnancies occurs and we all. Know guys of these days. That's why baby mama's starting from 19 to 40years full everywhere.

Three: one can contract diseases. Go to dating section and see how many HIV people are looking for HIV companion. It's sickening. But in Jesus name they are healed amen.

Is that living life to fullest, life one cannot even enjoy because of either sexually transmitted diseases or unwanted babies here . Just see how Many innocent children are killed because the boyfriend disappeared after whispering the good news to him by their gfs. And he was the one who suggested it to her o.. While she foolishly accepted his gibberish words. All because he wants constant toto at his disposal. Is that life?

Abeg, carry your preaching elsewhere it's not for me.
I was trained decently to protect my body from unwanted elements in form of human beings. Do u think every man or women walking on the streets are human being.

If God should. Open your eyes, to the girls uv bleeped, so u see who they are as u gladly and excitedly hump your energy away and bragging to yourself and Friends ,u are slayer cheesy
U go feel like commiting suicide. Likewise ladies too. Some die in the process through rituals or thru an extremely jealous bf. Or through venom passed by the alien u think inhuman being forming I love And desire you.

No be every meat, person dey swallow.. Have discipline. It's the best way of Living.

So don't even lecture me.

I know WATS up!
And I love my life!
smiley

Peace!

Nice one. Not everyone knows this though.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by bizhop01: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=jidedavid post=64021051]Guy do one time and lock up....shebi na abroad her husband dey....who cares... the man sef dey straff women for where him dey.[/

End time advice
I don't blame you at all

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Elesta:

I like u Jo
Dem born you well

Thank jare

Your head dey kampe.

Correct babe
Confirmed human being blessed from God cheesy

kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me by toppe85(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmm...pls don't do it. Don't try it. I'm begging you with every fibre of my being. You will regret it. In fact you may never recover from the consequences of sleeping with a woman who is not your wife. A married woman for that matter.

The consequence is grave...and you would wish you never did it.

It's better u just avoid this woman. This act can crash your future.

Don't use the temporary pleasure of today to spoil a great tomorrow.

Sleeping with her would be just like swallowing venom -- coated with honey.

Pls Beware!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.