Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65468 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mizchoc(f): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
you need to see a doctor ASAP cos some abortion drugs are only sold on doctor's prescription and so, for the pharmacy to make gain, they sell fake ones and yes, u are prolly still pregnant buh those drugs can affect that child so bad that the child may be born with congenital anomalies...

in conclusion, see a doctor (preferably a gynaecologist) not a nurse or pharmacist..
#no disrespect
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by So101: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch
her body her choice dont drink pandol for someone else you can atleast be mature and avoid making a comment if the matter pain you for eye

3 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nectar14(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
The Gods are angry with you
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by iamtardey: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2018
call this number 08034749529. he's a Dr.
talk to him about it.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by candyguyofficia(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2018
9ja083:
1st, the last time I checked, this nairaland not online abortion clinic.
2nd, no nurse can adivce you to take abortion pills because it's against their code of ethics. Unless the person is auxiliary.
No Dr in his right sense will prescribe such drug for you when the baby is not a risk to the mother's life or the baby's life been at risk and best option will be to abort.
3rd. Because you met quacks, don't be surprised that you MAY NOT be pregnant in the 1st place.
4th. Remember that these drugs also have their side effect on uterus.
5th. Or strip test is not the only way to test if one is actually pregnant.
6th. Signs of pregnancy is divided into 3.
a) presumptive signs
b) probable signs
c) positive signs.

From what you and your qacks described you have not arrived or showed positive signs of pregnancy.

ADVICE :
Go to a recognized fertility Venter and check yourself. I rest my case.

At the bold words. Honestly that's what came to my mind when I read her write-up. I just hope she hasn't ruined her womb out of fear of the unknown that might not even be real (the pregnancy). The delay in d period could even be stress from her being panicked abt probability of being pregnant or other factor n sometimes pregnancy result are wavy because of human factor(s) quack doctor as you mentioned or nature playing one. Depending on her age in the next 5 to 10 years she will be running to Shiloh to look for fruit of the womb after she has damaged her womb. She deserve to marry the boy that might be responsible for d pregnancy cuz it wouldn't be good for another guy to suffer the harm she might have already caused on her womb

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Willgates(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:
The kind of things pple do to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Why not just stay off pre marital sex.

Matron of virginity, it has already happened. If you don't have any advice to help her why not just stay quiet?

3 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2018
U might still b pregnant some babies are just too stubborn, i'm a living example ma mom took in while she saw doing bf and gf with ma father at a very tender age while she took in...According to her ma father gave her all sort of things to take in order to flush me out but 4 wer (i no gree go). D effect of all she took is on ma body thou but at a hiden part of ma body... 4rm ma waist down to ma leg is lyk i got burnt 4rm hot water . Frnds kept asking me wat happened so i summoned courage to ask ma mum b4 she told me, So i was lyk u nd ur bf tried to kill me abi..... D woman come dey explain plenty.

Ma dear just go to a gud hospital or better stil jst accept ur fate

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Newpride(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Wait after nine months, u will know where u belong
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

The people who are staying off premarital sex are not dead na.

If you're staying off premarital sex for spiritual reasons, the grace of God is more than available to help.
Amen to that my sister! grin
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Promzyunique(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2018
my dear ..d hand of God us now involved in ur Case...if u try aborting dat pregnancy u may die in d process....now ....see a doctor for proper direction....n I plead with u..pls don't abort it.......u shld b ready to take up.d responsibility.... cos u were enjoying it...wen u.were doing.it...
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by kalemy(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:
The baby right now...

Kum kill me make I see, if u like drink rat poison....Notin de shele
grin
donstan18:
The baby right now...

Kum kill me make I see, if u like drink rat poison....Notin de shele
this one na sturbon baby
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Sick bitches everywhere. angryYou just committed a murder and you are here asking if the murder was done right

I weep for the poor soul you just killed cry cry cry
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:
My dear I am a registered nurse and midwife n no health care provider will tell u to take any drugs or medications again after all u v taken. It is criminal. Go for evacuation I mean dillation n curretage simple.

Don't try to take any drugs or concoction again it will damage ur Uterus, cause infertility, or even lead to retained product of conception which in d end u will still v to go for evacuation.

U v done enough damage already with ds drugs u took besides u didn't take d misoprostol in d correct dosage. Lastly ask God to forgive u if u don't loose ur life in d process n go n sin no more.

Shallom

lquote author=wizzytm post=64273252]

The results of those drugs might be
1. the baby is dead inside you, and that would pose health risks to you.
2. the child is still alive but will come out deformed if eventually you give birth.

it happened to someone I know, exactly the same way you explained it, but she eventually got some drugs that flushed out everything, (I'll ask her the drugs she used)

This one go don kill many children sha angry
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Bamidele539: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

you think say e easy to stay off just like dat??
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mideactive: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Killers everywhere.

MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by 9ja083: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
candyguyofficia:

At the bold words. Honestly that's what came to my mind when I read her write-up. I just hope she hasn't ruined her womb out of fear of the unknown that might not even be real (the pregnancy). The delay in d period could even be stress from her being panicked abt probability of being pregnant or other factor n sometimes pregnancy result are wavy because of human factor(s) quack doctor as you mentioned or nature playing one. Depending on her age in the next 5 to 10 years she will be running to Shiloh to look for fruit of the womb after she has damaged her womb. She deserve to marry the boy that might be responsible for d pregnancy cuz it wouldn't be good for another guy to suffer the harm she might have already caused on her womb

[/b][b]EXACTLY!

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by jonadaft: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

That child won't die IJN

You didn't realise he was an irresponsible loser before spreading your legs for him abi?
Nonsense
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by knoxfood2017(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
please aunty, you are still pregnant. the only thing for you to do it to go and see a good Doctor for proper evacuation. dont go and kill yourself by taking various abortion pills. You are harming yourself.

And for that baby, the baby might already be deformed with the numerous pills you have been consuming. NEXT TIME USE CONDOM... ITS VERY AFFORDABLE
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by petiteee(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2018
innocential3032:
IF U TRY TO TERMINATE DAT PREGNANCY,U WILL SEE D ANGER OF THY LORD ALL TRU THIS 2018,IF U WERE B ABORT JUST AS U ARE PLANNING TO DO WILL YOU ENJOY ANYTHING OR THE PREEK DAT U WER ENJOYING B4 CONCEIVE? TRY TO MAKE ANY MOVE ABOUT IT AND YOUR LIFE WILL FOLLOW THE BABY
shut up jor! Ewo le pe People forming na them holy pass

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by wizzytm(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
victorakpabome:

This one go don kill many children sha angry

bros abeg which part of "I know someone it happened to" you don't understand. we all have friends that have had one or two experience on different situations we can always make reference to
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Apos2kay(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Yes, u are still pregnant, maybe cos u didn't use it, the u way u wea suppose to use it, and u doing exercise won't help, u wea meant to rest and let the drugs work, but as is it now, kindly see a doctor, so that u won't deform ur unborn child
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by jonadaft: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

Didn't you do worse before marriage...?
Don't make me vex before I start digging too much...

2 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by samguru(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Nobodys:
and who are you to start placing judgment??.... One way or the other , I don't support abortion buh everyone have their choice in life...

Madam, she has killed someone and will face the consequences, Murder!!!
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by anssy(f): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch

How old are you? You are killing people's brain cells

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Apos2kay(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol, y u sev dey stubborn? U for just commot jejely
Xter92cy:
U might still b pregnant some babies are just too stubborn, i'm a living example ma mom took in while she saw doing bf and gf with ma father at a very tender age while she took in...According to her ma father gave her all sort of things to take in order to flush me out but 4 wer (i no gree go). D effect of all she took is on ma body thou but at a hiden part of ma body... 4rm ma waist down to ma leg is lyk i got burnt 4rm hot water . Frnds kept asking me wat happened so i summoned courage to ask ma mum b4 she told me, So i was lyk u nd ur bf tried to kill me abi..... D woman come dey explain plenty.

Ma dear just go to a gud hospital or better stil jst accept ur fate
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Wizedoc(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Did you confirm that you were pregnant before taking the abortifacient? If yes, then you are still pregnant. To your scientist that told you that ultrasound can not detect a pregnancy until 4 weeks is a dullard. You can detect pregnancy on ultrasound scan even in a week. My best advice is that you go to a hospital and see a gynaecologist who will probably do an MVA (manual vacuum aspiration), for ERCP (evacuation of retained products of conception). Having the baby may not be advisable too because it will be prone to birth defects due to the drug you have taken. My last advice is that if you can't abstain, use a condom to avoid such happening again in the future. The consequences are detrimental to your reproductive health. Women please be wise, life no get duplicate. PEACE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Shegzy8(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Not all babies go down easily, just as we stubborn pass each other...well dont take those drugs anymore cause it will cause severe pains you cant handle.
The pains will occur just any how, may be when you finish a meal, urinate, sleep on your stomach or i the baby moves it will be damn painful cause you have scattered the womb arrangement in which the baby wont be like before, the water in the womb might have gone dry...some babies wont go away even if you go for evacuation..so funnny but true..
The doctor gets to to notice some complications in the baby's arrangement and the evecuation might be life threatening and wont want to embark on such..well just know all pregnancy can be aborted, yes, i mean all...it just gets more risky as each day passes by..just hope the baby want to really come out..and about the clot you saw, that is normal and but the blood should have accompanied...drugs can work for a pregnancy below 12 weeks..so you would just wait to know if you will witness your next period...urine test will give you a positive result even if you are no more pregnant cause it deals with blood and as such you still have that in your womb as clot..it takes weeks for the blood and clot to come out completely...you bleed for like 3days and as the day passes by it reduces drastically and you only get to be seeing stains once in a while...what state do you reside in?

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by anssy(f): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

Are you a virgin? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobodys(f): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
samguru:

yes she will...leave her and stop trying to judge what will happen in her life....last time I checked. no one is holy.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by vick00(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
buy postinor 2 and take it wit 7up dats all.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Leonbonapart(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2018
anssy:

How old are you? You are killing people's brain cells
you think?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by petiteee(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
samguru:

is there any difference BTW murder and lies when it comes to sin before God?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.