Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Understanding Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Your Wife (2387 Views)

Understanding Your Addiction And How To Overcome It.. / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Are u married or just preparing for marriage? Pls read dis:
WHAT A MOTHER TOLD HER SON A
DAY BEFORE HIS WEDDING
Mummy’s boy, you are now a man. Tomorrow
you will have a new mother, a new cook and a new person to share all your secrets with. It will no longer be me but her.
Love your new mum even more than you love me. Before you walk into her arms forever, let me give you some words to guide you.
There was a day I was arguing with your father.
We were screaming, Tempers were high. I was angry and He was angry. Then I called him an idiot! He was shocked,
He looked at me asking
how dare I call him that. Immediately I started calling him idiot, fool, stupid, crazy; I called him all sort of name.
Guess what he did? He didn’t raise his hands to hit me. He just walked away, banging the door as he went out.
My Son, If your father had hit me and destroyed my eyes, how will you feel sitting here with me today? How will you regard him as your father?
Would you have been proud of him or would
you be blaming me for calling him names?
Never hit your wife! No matter the provocation
just walk away and things will be normal.
Whenever she offends you, think of this story I
just told you, it could have been your mum!
After he left, I was filled with guilt. We slept on same bed that night and I went to him the next day.
I pleaded with him, I did all I could to show am sorry and he forgave me. That day I cooked his favourite food, yes you know he loves Pounded yam & Vegetable soup right?
After that day, I never called him names, my respect for him was ten times stronger.
There is something very important you must always do, my son listen very carefully, defend your wife. When she is under pressure, stand by her. If your friends hates her, it is your duty to make them see her as a Queen. Your Uncle, I mean Uncle Yusuf, never liked me.
But Ur father was always supportive until his perception changed.
There was a day your Father was going to host the owner of his company and friends. They were three of them.
That day I was in the
kitchen cooking for them and your father went to buy drinks.
When the table was set and food was served.
Everyone started eating. Then I
remembered I did not add salt in the food. I
was embarrassed.
Your father tasted the food and looked at me. He immediately turned to the guests. He told them that he instructed his wife last month not to add salt whenever she is cooking because of some problem with his body.
He said it in a funny way and everyone laughed!
The guests understood and he asked me to
bring salt and everyone added according to their taste. He managed to eat the food without salt.
After the guest left, he went on his knees and
asked God to forgive him for lying.
Your wife is like a baby, sometimes she don’t
know what to say or do. Stand up and speak for her!
Now let me talk to you about Sex. You see Sex
is a wonderful thing.
Do not be surprised if your wife enjoy and need Sex more than you do.
There were days, I needed Sex more than your father and there were days he needed it more than me but the important thing is to always try to satisfy the other when they need you.
Don’t always think of your self.
There was a time things were hard and I
needed to do two jobs to support your father.
One night I was so tired. When I got to bed he was in the mood. He try to make love to me and I didn’t refuse him. I was tired but I felt I needed to be there when he needs me.
When he tried undressing me, he saw my look and he stopped. He asked what was wrong and I said nothing. But he understand me better.
He stopped and then started telling me stories until I fell asleep.
My son, Sex is best enjoyed when the two
parties are physically and mentally ready for it.
Sometimes, read your wife and understand her.
Make it a habit to go anywhere with your wife. Beside your job, move around with her.
If anyone invite you to his house and told you not to come with your wife then be very careful.
Use wisdom.
I know you love mummy… I know

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Sage7(m): 2:58am On Jan 20, 2018
marriage is not child's play.

Two people of different genre coming together to dance to the same tune

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2018
I come to understand that no 1 is fully prepared 4 marriage. u see lots of surprises, moments u never believed will come, tears and laughter and if not properly handled, u get more of tears than laughter

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by dingbang(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2018
gloria34:
I come to understand that no 1 is fully prepared 4 marriage. u see lots of surprises, moments u never believed will come, tears and laughter and if not properly handled, u get more of tears than laughter
lol at surprises.. That's why I try my best to annoy any girl I want to have a rship with before marriage so I get to know how she reacts to anger and dissapointments...
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
lol at surprises.. That's why I try my best to annoy any girl I want to have a rship with before marriage so I get to know how she reacts to anger and dissapointments...
annoy? better b careful, even girls are scared. u might show her some attitudes she can't cope with and next thing, she's out
Re: Understanding Your Wife by dingbang(m): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2018
gloria34:
annoy? better b careful, even girls are scared. u might show her some attitudes she can't cope with and next thing, she's out
of course...its better she gets out so that when reality sets in, I would know the kind of person I am dealing with.

Am not only a lovey dovey person. I first of all play so nice and romantic.. Then switch over to my other side.. All this is just an act to really know someone's true character.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
of course...its better she gets out so that when reality sets in, I would know the kind of person I am dealing with.

Am not only a lovey dovey person. I first of all play so nice and romantic.. Then switch over to my other side.. All this is just an act to really know someone's true character.
first play nice and romantic then switch? she start thinking u've changed especially when sex have set in. one of girls greatest fears
Re: Understanding Your Wife by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2018
gloria34:
first play nice and romantic then switch? she start thinking u've changed especially when sex have set in. one of girls greatest fears
nope... Sex never sets in...
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
nope... Sex never sets in...
much better
Re: Understanding Your Wife by ubunja(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2018
so in other words..be at your worst behaviour and if he is man's enough he'll accept it all.mtcheww!!

not in my world.none of those lame childish antics will fly with me.provoke me and im dumping you at your father's doorstep. cook shiity and your mother must apologise for doing a crappy job teaching you.
and participate grudgingly in sex im reaching for my car keys and going to get an olosho.and when i return i dont wana find you. if you cant give me sex when i want sex then you're just useless to me.i might as well stay with my young sister and survive on olosho.if your job makes you too tired for sex,then quit that job coz you're not married to it.

4 Likes

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jesus, this girls want us to take anything from them, what the Bleep is the woman's use anymore.

This sex dolls is just making more and more sense.
What rubbish propaganda.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
gloria34:
Hmm... Dats deep.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
Hahaha, Oga dat method on different girls comes with different reactions. Nevertheless try it but mind u, there're times even u are overwhelmed at yourself over ur reactions to temper issue talk_less of another person. Remember women have temper at pregnancy stage which is different from temper from an annoying neighbour also different from temper from office(stress or annoying Boss, co_worker), she may respect u so much dat only u can calm her down, dis kind of girl can tolerate u highly and won't try to offend u, but if u continue something that hurts her, the pain she expects u to understand, i tell u d day she explodes would be like volcanic eruption..

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by dingbang(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oaustine05:
Hahaha, Oga dat method on different girls comes with different reactions. Nevertheless try it but mind u, there're times even u are overwhelmed at yourself over ur reactions to temper issue talk_less of another person. Remember women have temper at pregnancy stage which is different from temper from an annoying neighbour also different from temper from office(stress or annoying Boss, co_worker), she may respect u so much dat only u can calm her down, dis kind of girl can tolerate u highly and won't try to offend u, but if u continue something that hurts her, the pain she expects u to understand, i tell u d day she explodes would be like volcanic eruption..
you are right.. Its only an insensitive man that will try to hurt a pregnant woman. That's a no go area. They are passing through a lot and deserve a lot of rest.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Belafonte(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
May God strike my mother with blindness and leprosy if she ever dares to tell me all this rubbish when I want to marry.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
donsimo:
Jesus, this girls want us to take anything from them, what the Bleep is the woman's use anymore.

This sex dolls is just making more and more sense.
What rubbish propaganda.
Hey listen to yourself, will ur mother hear �dis from her son� whom she gave birth to and be blessed? Stop insulting d womb dat birthed u. U think u're offending d ladies���here, forgetting ur mom is a woman who was once a lady. If u have no shame, no reserved respect for d female folks in your life then at least show little honour oh sorry! Not little honour but great honour to d name of His majesty the King � of kings whose name u've used in opening dis ungodly post. And for d record, I'm sorry for making illustration with d use of ur mom, i took her as my mom thats why i got angry with u.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oaustine05:
Hey listen to yourself, will ur mother hear �dis from her son� whom she gave birth to and be blessed? Stop insulting d womb dat birthed u. U think u're offending d ladies���here, forgetting ur mom is a woman who was once a lady. If u have no shame, no reserved respect for d female folks in your life then at least show little honour oh sorry! Not little honour but great honour to d name of His majesty the King � of kings whose name u've used in opening dis ungodly post. And for d record, I'm sorry for making illustration with d use of ur mom, i took her as my mom thats why i got angry with u.

Its a free faceless forum, you are free to rant.
I'll be logical, can a lady take the male version of this bullshit.

Can you see the list of demands that the write up gives for a man, this is no different from torture, how won't a man cheat on a beast like this, do you know how stressful the world is, then no peace even in the one place there should be solace. The woman I love knows that in public I will defend her, in private she will get the real lessons, I cover what she can't, and I school her on what she must need, in private she will voice her complaints never in public.

Look this list is just unrealistic, stupid,my mum dare not tell me this, I will rather never marry,

Tell me this what is the point in which a man should react, besides what use is a woman in a man's life then.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Veraatabeh(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oaustine05:
Are u married or just preparing for marriage? Pls read dis:
WHAT A MOTHER TOLD HER SON A
DAY BEFORE HIS WEDDING
Mummy’s boy, you are now a man. Tomorrow
you will have a new mother, a new cook and a new person to share all your secrets with. It will no longer be me but her.
Love your new mum even more than you love me. Before you walk into her arms forever, let me give you some words to guide you.
There was a day I was arguing with your father.
We were screaming, Tempers were high. I was angry and He was angry. Then I called him an idiot! He was shocked,
He looked at me asking
how dare I call him that. Immediately I started calling him idiot, fool, stupid, crazy; I called him all sort of name.
Guess what he did? He didn’t raise his hands to hit me. He just walked away, banging the door as he went out.
My Son, If your father had hit me and destroyed my eyes, how will you feel sitting here with me today? How will you regard him as your father?
Would you have been proud of him or would
you be blaming me for calling him names?
Never hit your wife! No matter the provocation
just walk away and things will be normal.
Whenever she offends you, think of this story I
just told you, it could have been your mum!
After he left, I was filled with guilt. We slept on same bed that night and I went to him the next day.
I pleaded with him, I did all I could to show am sorry and he forgave me. That day I cooked his favourite food, yes you know he loves Pounded yam & Vegetable soup right?
After that day, I never called him names, my respect for him was ten times stronger.
There is something very important you must always do, my son listen very carefully, defend your wife. When she is under pressure, stand by her. If your friends hates her, it is your duty to make them see her as a Queen. Your Uncle, I mean Uncle Yusuf, never liked me.
But Ur father was always supportive until his perception changed.
There was a day your Father was going to host the owner of his company and friends. They were three of them.
That day I was in the
kitchen cooking for them and your father went to buy drinks.
When the table was set and food was served.
Everyone started eating. Then I
remembered I did not add salt in the food. I
was embarrassed.
Your father tasted the food and looked at me. He immediately turned to the guests. He told them that he instructed his wife last month not to add salt whenever she is cooking because of some problem with his body.
He said it in a funny way and everyone laughed!
The guests understood and he asked me to
bring salt and everyone added according to their taste. He managed to eat the food without salt.
After the guest left, he went on his knees and
asked God to forgive him for lying.
Your wife is like a baby, sometimes she don’t
know what to say or do. Stand up and speak for her!
Now let me talk to you about Sex. You see Sex
is a wonderful thing.
Do not be surprised if your wife enjoy and need Sex more than you do.
There were days, I needed Sex more than your father and there were days he needed it more than me but the important thing is to always try to satisfy the other when they need you.
Don’t always think of your self.
There was a time things were hard and I
needed to do two jobs to support your father.
One night I was so tired. When I got to bed he was in the mood. He try to make love to me and I didn’t refuse him. I was tired but I felt I needed to be there when he needs me.
When he tried undressing me, he saw my look and he stopped. He asked what was wrong and I said nothing. But he understand me better.
He stopped and then started telling me stories until I fell asleep.
My son, Sex is best enjoyed when the two
parties are physically and mentally ready for it.
Sometimes, read your wife and understand her.
Make it a habit to go anywhere with your wife. Beside your job, move around with her.
If anyone invite you to his house and told you not to come with your wife then be very careful.
Use wisdom.
I know you love mummy… I know
there nothing sweet wen u hav an understand hubby

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
gloria34:
Talking about fully prepared, well one can be when u position yourself to expect anything, don't expect too much from people.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oaustine05:
Talking about fully prepared, well one can be when u position yourself to expect anything, don't expect too much from people.
on what ground? money I understand but love, companionship, respect, faithfulness I will expect them all and in large quantity <laughs>. I cannot come and kill myself
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
donsimo:

Its a free faceless forum, you are free to rant.
I'll be logical, can a lady take the male version of this bullshit.

Can you see the list of demands that the write up gives for a man, this is no different from torture, how won't a man cheat on a beast like this, do you know how stressful the world is, then no peace even in the one place there should be solace. The woman I love knows that in public I will defend her, in private she will get the real lessons, I cover what she can't, and I school her on what she must need, in private she will voice her complaints never in public.

Look this list is just unrealistic, stupid,my mum dare not tell me this, I will rather never marry,

Tell me this what is the point in which a man should react, besides what use is a woman in a man's life then.
Well Mr thumbs up�, u've made ur point and i see there is actually no need pushing thru dis argument seeing from your comment dis is d real u speaking, And it is rather unfortunate that i have to know real level of ur reasoning capability. If u had not replied i would assume i talked with someone............................, but now i'm weeping for ur sake and there's a reason why....
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
gloria34:
on what ground? money I understand but love, companionship, respect, faithfulness I will expect them all and in large quantity <laughs>. I cannot come and kill myself
You what? Dis life we live in, one can't get a wholesome satisfaction but i tell dis, there can be dat one thing that means a whole lot to u, There's someone out there who gains satisfaction from d happiness of his/her spouse, i can't stress it enough or explain further yet i stand to be corrected.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oaustine05:
Well Mr thumbs up�, u've made ur point and i see there is actually no need pushing thru dis argument seeing from your comment dis is d real u speaking, And it is rather unfortunate that i have to know real level of ur reasoning capability. If u had not replied i would assume i talked with someone............................, but now i'm weeping for ur sake and there's a reason why....

Lol, please, I am far more intelligent than you.
Besides, unless you r a woman, you would see this is too much in terms of demands.

You weepsad I apologise.
I mean no insult, let's be fair in our reasoning.
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
ubunja:
so in other words..be at your worst behaviour and if he is man's enough he'll accept it all.mtcheww!!

not in my world.none of those lame childish antics will fly with me.provoke me and im dumping you at your father's doorstep. cook shiity and your mother must apologise for doing a crappy job teaching you.
and participate grudgingly in sex im reaching for my car keys and going to get an olosho.and when i return i dont wana find you. if you cant give me sex when i want sex then you're just useless to me.i might as well stay with my young sister and survive on olosho.if your job makes you too tired for sex,then quit that job coz you're not married to it.
Its like u guys don't get d idea �of marriage, before u take her to ur Papa and Mama u ought to have done ur home work, them close ur eyes make u no know whether she sabi cook? Hw can u not take time to know who u're getting married to if she is someone u can go far with, abi she fall from up or dem take her stone u? Some of u young guys aren't due for marriage, because marriage is not for children but RESPONSIBLE ADULTS who knows d meaning of WHAT, WHEN, $ HOW. MARRIAGE IS A LIFE OF RESPONSIBILITY. When i was a kid, i loved ice cream so much dat i promised myself "wen i grow up, i will stuff or fill my refrigerator with different types of ice creams", look at me now, i rather take La' caseara dan looking for ice cream. All am trying to say is, as u grow wat u pursue changes from ur last year's pursuit. U will get sex and get tired of it, but pray dat ur eagerness for sex matches ur ability to cater for d needs of d woman and d home if not, u are a failed man, husband and a failed father. There is a bigger picture out there of the soul_called government not willing to pay some of u who will work under them, neither is there an uncle, father, brother or friend ready to stand for u to establish u, my dear, some of ur mothers if not have sold something to wish u well but have prayed for u. Further more, even d rich are worried they may become poor tomorrow, no certainty or assurance of tomorrow's economy, u've not solved or cleaned ur pool u're pointing at someone else's, stop naming d eggs before it hatches quarreling with d girls on this social media as if they are d ones u will get married to. Some of u are still leaving with ur parents, some of u your mothers, others alone but have siblings who are their responsibilities who they've neglected. If d challenges of marriage hits u hw do we know u won't neglect ur homes like guys who abandon their girlfriends/wives in d hospital? Of_cos, u will give her money to abort d innocent child because of ur failure to be a man u ought to be. Oh! How our society hv bent alot of destinies. If u know ur worth, u don't announce yourself before girls, not even girls i mean ladies with class comes around u, most at times women. Because out of all the things many women are looking for d most important thing is SECURITY, Hw mature are u to secure a decent home. Remember, no one is ready to sink with a sinking ship.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Oaustine05(m): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
donsimo:

Lol, please, I am far more intelligent than you.
Besides, unless you r a woman, you would see this is too much in terms of demands.

You weepsad I apologise.
I mean no insult, let's be fair in our reasoning.
Tanks all d same, and enough said already. Its nice meeting u. But we should try to know dat any opinion we passed across is vital as to whether we're helping or destroying someone, and not hide behind a "faceless forum" Playing God, doing at will wat pleases us, not knowing dat whatsoever we say is an extension of our very own self.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Oaustine05:
Tanks all d same, and enough said already. Its nice meeting u. But we should try to know dat any opinion we passed across is vital as to whether we're helping or destroying someone, and not hide behind a "faceless forum" Playing God, doing at will wat pleases us, not know whatsoever we say is an extension of our very own self.

Nice meeting you too.smiley, a pleasure actually.
Yes I do understand that our opinions do change lives.

Playing God?? We all do, we all have to.sad.

My stand is based on the recent desires of women and their current behavior, the constant cheating, the lack of morals, e.t.c
If a man does all this the woman will just become useless, leading to the death of the man, and likely ruining the children.
Hence my stand, in this current generation we need men to put their foot down, give no quarter and only reward women who are morally upright.

Look at people like toke and what she teaches, look at the reality of her true life. Her activities would have been sanctioned if in a smarter society. How many girls want to be like her, envy her, look at her like a role model.

Tell me if her father was a role model or strong father figure would she be proud to be a LovePeddler today?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Oaustine05:
You what? Dis life we live in, one can't get a wholesome satisfaction but i tell dis, there can be dat one thing that means a whole lot to u, There's someone out there who gains satisfaction from d happiness of his/her spouse, i can't stress it enough or explain further yet i stand to be corrected.
what I fear most is an unfaithful and disrespectful partner. I'll die of heartbreak, I need my peace of mind. u are right, ur partner's happiness gives u satisfaction but when that partner is hurting u, u find out that u wishing to b single and their happiness stops being ur satisfaction. wetin i know sef

1 Like

Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
gloria34:

true
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2018
dingbang:

men,i won't say anything about this... shocked
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2018
dingbang:

Aham i thought i was the only one thathad this in mind.. Bravado...Nice one bra
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2018
ubunja:

Lol Ubunja @ provoke me and im dumping you at your father's doorstep
Re: Understanding Your Wife by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Oaustine05:

Well said. But no matter how a sensible woman gets angry, she has limits. Not all ladies can act in order when angry, these are the kinds he's trying to avoid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. / Why Is Marriage The Biggest Dream Of Some Girls? / Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Shares Nude Photo, Says 'you Can Be The Baddest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.