Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37625 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Basalt(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2018
jamie1994:

Yes I have confirmed. She did the test n brought the results.
I don't want to marry

You don't want to marry but na you chop kpekus pass.
You trusted her and even thrusted her you no tell us, now wey the product don come out, you come dey seek for our opinion

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by drunkpunk(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
schumastic:

Bro she is not pregnant, take her to any hospital you know of and you trust. Let them do the test and get the result that very moment.

that one na long thing. enter chemist buy PT. run am for her front sharp sharp via her urine
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 12:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Sassychik:
Please stop endangering your health by worrying over the blessing God gave you. A child is a blessing and not a curse. 5-10 yrs from now, you'll look back and laugh at yourself for fretting over this same child and would thank God profusely for not allowing you do anything stupid.

What has happened, has happened and there's no need crying over spilled milk. The way forward now is to involve your parents who'll meet her parents on your behalf. Don't ever plan to confront her parents on your own. Be truthful about it and let them know how you feel about the mother. If your parents are not available, get one or two respectable adults in your family to go with you. Don't allow anyone pressure you into marrying someone you don't love. However, if the lady in question is of good character, be open-minded and consider dating her for some time to see if you guys are compatible enough to make a home for the child's sake, but if it doesn't work, take care of your child and both of you should move on stay friendly for the child's sake.

Lastly, please don't even consider an abortion or listen to twerps here saying you should. May God be with you!

Thanks for this piece. I m indeed grateful.
No abortion, will do as you have said
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
You have to brace up, be a man and live up to your responsibility.
It might be hard now though but don't worry, it will definitely get better...Please, abortion is not the solution.
When your child comes, you will be amazed at how you'll fall in love with the child...people will be around to help you...
Thanks, God bless you
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2018
ameemu:
please my guy think before you do it.
you said she is a graduate and you are too, talk to your parents brace up for the future. get a job that can fetch you some money, while serving try to liaise with your LI and CLO. because
1)the unborn child might be the Only Child God has destined you with.
2)the unborn child might the source of happiness for you
3) I believed a child is a source of blessings from God
4) I believed God will open ways for you if you are ready to father the baby.
don't be afraid don't abort and do your best to keep the baby.
please note that REGRET might turn to happiness or sorrow in the future.
Thanks alot
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Lotechi:
. nobody forces anybody to get married these days. provided you have the money to Cater for your child. you are a man oooooo so stand your ground and besides she promised she would not get pregnant (verbal contract)and she went against the contract so she is supposed to be paying for damages.
Thanks
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Thanks to everyone that has posted on this thread. God bless you all.
SenorFax, you are the best
dingbang. Thanks for your idea

I pray that other young people will learn from my mistake..
Avoid pre-marital sex at all cost and if u must, be wise to use protection..

I m grateful to the mods for pushing this to Front Page....

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by schumastic(m): 4:30am On Jan 22, 2018
drunkpunk:

that one na long thing. enter chemist buy PT. run am for her front sharp sharp via her urine

As in no time, you can't trust girls this days with all this doctors report after all, 60% corpers will carry fake medical report just to get redeployed.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 5:28am On Jan 22, 2018
jamie1994:

Let us know what you eventually decide to do...... We dey this journey together (not the starting point)..... Just the bits in the middle .......

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by 2shure: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2018
i had a desperate bich like dat
i fukd d shiiit our of her.
i hardly came.
d day she romanced me die
i was over wet
i slotted it in
fukd ber so hard
she felt i had cum
naaaa.
i never did.
i broke up with her after 2weeks
bich
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Mariangeles(f): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamie1994:
Thanks, God bless you
You're welcome.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Mariangeles(f): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamie1994:
Thanks, God bless you
You're welcome.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Halo22:
Guy I was in ur shoe exactly this time last year. I became very confused that I couldn't concentrate on anything. Though I later did some nasty things about which I have reconciled with My maker. So my advice is, call the girl for a get together, find out her plans for life and then try to treat the matter with wisdom cos this life is unpredictable. Never abort nor support her to abort the foetus and don't dump her in the process cos she z now part of you. Brace up like a man and iron things out with her family, am sure things will normalized after sometime.
How did u knw u have reconciled with ur maker after abortion?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by yvonncute(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
. Flimsy excuse.you are lucky it is just pregnancy.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Kobicove(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emekus92:

Go to a chemist buy abortion pill miss it with hollandia and give it to her

Please do not take this advise...do not administer any medication without her knowledge undecided
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Halo22: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How did u knw u have reconciled with ur maker after abortion?
Did you read about abortion in my post? Aproko.....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SenorFax(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamie1994:

Am happy you took the best of the decisions placed here. Proud of you bro.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Better get ready. Who wan help You? Na we help you impregnate her? Kids

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me
Don't be foolish. Stop that dumb "she trapped me" mentality. Did she hold a gun to your head and force to have unprotected sex with her? Did she collect your sperm in a vial and impregnate herself? You were a consenting adult, you knew the consequences. Deal with it. Nobody trapped you

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by somethinghot: 2:48am On Jan 23, 2018
If u and ur babe will consider giving the baby up for adoption, I can be of help. Ur girl wil be fully taken care of.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Dshocker(m): 5:25am On Jan 23, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

When you were doing it without protection,you called no one..
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by engwari(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
you call pregnancy "JUST''
yvonncute:
. Flimsy excuse.you are lucky it is just pregnancy.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jamie1994: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hey guys, I think this is the best phase of my life. She finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy. I fairly supported her during the period of pregnancy, but thank God she and the baby are safe. Just want to say thanks to you guys for the positive responses. I am looking forward to making better plans for her and my child.. God bless

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by MsFaith: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
jamie1994:
Hey guys, I think this is the best phase of my life. She finally put to bed a bouncing baby boy. I fairly supported her during the period of pregnancy, but thank God she and the baby are safe. Just want to say thanks to you guys for the positive responses. I am looking forward to making better plans for her and my child.. God bless
Wow. I just read your story on first page, the panicking and advices. I'm to hear she has given birth and finally you are happy, even acknowledging it as the best phase of your life.

Congratulation to you by the way. Hope your mind is now open to marriage lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
MsFaith:

Wow. I just read your story on first page, the panicking and advices. I'm to hear she has given birth and finally you are happy, even acknowledging it as the best phase of your life.

Congratulation to you by the way. Hope your mind is now open to marriage lipsrsealed
Is marriage a trophy to you ladies.You just want to multiply responsibility for this dude.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by MsFaith: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Is marriage a trophy to you ladies.You just want to multiply responsibility for this dude.

How? He's now a happy man na

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by placeofallure(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2018
jamie1994:

I had no choice.. I never saw this coming.
Thanks for your advice. Only scared to be compelled to marriage

The deed is done. You were irresponsible by not zipping up or using contraceptives the both of you. However, the first step towards being responsible is acknowledging you got her pregnant.

First, you should tell your own people what you have done.

Then, arrange with them to go see her people. Plead with them, nobody likes his or her daughter defiled and start to play the 'I'm not ready card', you're not a Dangote heir so expect a cold shoulder from them.

No matter how it turns out, do NOT tell them you won't marry their daughter. But be honest about your jobless status. You may be unemployed now but you have prospects. This is so they won't expect a fortune from you. Any token you have, you'll be giving the lady.

Now, it's the time to buckle up as a man. Work your ass out in anticipation of your first fruit. It's bad enough that the little one will arrive outside wedlock. Do your best to provide for mum and child.

Lastly, you don't have to marry her if you don't feel up to it. Don't be cowered or conned into a loveless marriage to avoid stories that touch. We've had enough violence in marriage tales.
Plus who knows...I won't rule out the song may change as the pregnancy grows. You may genuinely fall for your girl. Plenty of time in between grin grin

Stop brooding, get to work! Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Well, ensure you do paternity test for the baby, except you're 100% sure you're the father. Before you go take care of another person pikin...

Congrats.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
To me, This is the greatest thing I'll be hearing soon, I feel so comfortable with pregnancy before marriage.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Shinjitsu: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Give me your number
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by fati2001(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2021
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

BUT YOU ARE READY TO FUVK.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by BlueAir: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2021
sad Guy she wants to nail u down with her age 26 desperation. Know ur damn rights. Tell her she'll be a baby mama nothing more then wait and see if she's a bittch or bittchest. She might abort the pregnancy if she's after ur pocket if she isn't, she'll keep it and should be ready to play ur ball.Even a court of law can't compel uto provide more than u can afford. So tell her if she keeps it,then she should be ready for 10k monthly child support. And if she tries shiit with u with ur child,I don't know how ready u are to loose hell over a child sha
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.