Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37645 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Donbosco46: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Why you dey fear? is not a must you go marry her if she get money to take care of the child let her go ahead and born the baby. She is older than you make she no use that pregnant hold you na there way.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ishilove: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2018
kingreign:

Lol. My shoe size is too small. His own big pass my own by far grin
Egbo King, one shoe fits all. tongue

Twins fall on you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
coolh3ad:

Erupt inside her??. NO! NO!! NO!!!. My brother even with condom, I erupt inside "nowhere". Which kain eruption is that. My brain works perfectly well few seconds to eruption oooo...
We both thread on the same path. Caution!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jonadaft: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
Lol!
Ignorance will send you to your early grave and misery...
Did you say she insisted? shocked
Do you know her HIV status?
Do you know if she is carrying a deadly disease in her?
Is she a virgin?
You think you're the only fûcking her abi?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jonadaft: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Oh God...
Shebi when u dey release inside her, e dey sweet u abi?
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by osayuwamwen(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2018
There's no need to be scared, she's only going to destroy her own future, since you already made her know you aren't ready for marriage and she still insist in keeping the baby. My advice
Just move far away from home change your sim.
Look for job and start a life somewhere. But y would you do it with someone older than you. I can't even date a girl of same age with me.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Docclasic(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018
I see your condition, the issue is that you are not employed, no source of good income for now. If you have had money now, watin concern you.?. your own is to tell her to give birth feed the baby, and feed her too and take responsibility if you wish to be the father or not. Even as its you don't have job, you can make the above decision. Don't let anyone force you into marriage that you don't want. And the same don't abort the kid. who no if he/she is the one to save this shithole country from this menstrual he is.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by KlausMike(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
I was in a similar situation back in 2016, well not quite similar, in my case my wife now was not ready and was too scared. Even though marriage at the time was not on my mind, i loved her so much and could not bare she go through with aborting. My family even spoke to me saying i did not have to marry her cos she was pregnant but because of the love and not to betray her, we got married 5 months after.

Back to your case, you are an adult! and you need to stand your ground! If you feel you are not ready, i would advice you to talk to her and if she still insists, then tell her to go ahead and have the child. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GET MARRIED TO HER! and do not allow yourself to be forced into any sort of agreement against your true wish. When the child is born, you should provide support to the best of your abilities.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
ednut1:
That baby aint urs abeg. Fear not. Tell her u would do DNA. She go confess
Ednut u still have time to read threads hahahahah big 4 nigga I hail oooo...
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2018
talk2percy:
lol...because u no fit do am, abi?
Lmaooooo
I can bro smiley
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by luminouz(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
lol your case is different.. Dem no dey advise devil grin grin
LMAO!
U no serious
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jonadaft: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Buy cycotech....

Let her insert 3 inside via vjay... deep deep inside

Let her place 3 under her tongue...

Stay with her through out the period cuz she will experience bleeding and some blood lumps...

Thank me later
Wetin your papa for do your mama cry
If only he did that then, the world would have been a better place ( minus one morôn)
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by nelsonebby(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
hahahaha
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by nelsonebby(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jonadaft: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
bro I am in a similar situation too, the girl is insisting on having the baby while I've been telling her that I'm not ready. Its like my attitude towards her would change so that she'd get the msg clearly
Since you have sisters too.... Karma kiss
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Paretomaster(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I had no choice.. I never saw this coming.
Thanks for your advice. Only scared to be compelled to marriage

No one can compel you into marriage......Dont even be in a rush to accept... ..in the end they will beg you to just accept you are the father. , and make it clear you will take d baby, and d baby alone. ...no marriage promised, cos it will be build on deceit. ..
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by TerrorSquad147: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Jonathan:

Since you have sisters too.... Karma kiss
you're terribly senseless!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by nelsonebby(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I really don't want marriage.. OH GOD cry
lol
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by DukeNija(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I wish I had known it would turn out this way
But I don't want to live in regrets. Only seeking for a solution.. I can't tell neither of my parents.. I m alone on this journey.

That child is not yours. I repeat that baby is not yours. Tell her you will wait till she gives birth and then you’ll do a DNA test. How many weeks ago did you have sex with her? You need to involve another woman to help you calculate and fight this fight.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dapsoneh: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
that means the baby is not yours because she already told yo she won't get pregnant. She should look for the pson who her pregnant then

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jonadaft: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
you're terribly senseless!!!
At least, I'm better than your father and the senseless you who had unprotected sex with a girl... What were you expecting after the sex? A TV? Stupîd senseless dummy.
Anything you do to that girl, I pray your sisters suffer x3.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by TerrorSquad147: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Jonathan:

At least, I'm better than your father and the senseless you who had unprotected sex with a girl... What were you expecting after the sex? A TV? Stupîd senseless dummy.
Anything you do to that girl, I pray your sisters suffer x3.
I don't blame you, I blame your father for not applying withdrawal method when he was phocking your mum. I know he's still regretting not taking that decision
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by mvem(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I can't eat, sleep.. This is the worst experience ever. Please help
...poison her with cyanide
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by SenorFax(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2018
amahthelma:
Abegiii make we hear word.....as if you wouldn't advice your girlfriend to abort the pregnancy....some people will just comment in a holy way pretending as if their babe hasnt aborted for them......my advice to you is to abort the pregnancy since you are not ready to father a child and you don't have what it takes yet and if the lady insist to keep the pregnancy accept the child and move forward by getting married to another lady since the lady has the intention to ruin and tie you down with the baby....that's how we see countless of homeless,malnourished,uneducated children in Nigeria because they won't abort them when they know they dont have what it takes to feed them.
Slay mama, pregnancy aborter, little brain I wish you have, na God sabi how many baby you abort for your life. Two wrongs can never make a right, don't misled the young man, don't drag him into your own mess, bursted womb.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2018
sir09:

Ednut u still have time to read threads hahahahah big 4 nigga I hail oooo...
what is big 4. No idea wat u talking about grin
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jonadaft: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
I don't blame you, I blame your father for not applying withdrawal method when he was phocking your mum. I know he's still regretting not taking that decision
Lol!
Who is bitting fingers now after impregnating a girl? grin
You of course tongue
I'm sure you learnt this irresponsibility from your drunkard old fool father.

Please man up
Take responsibility for your action. You're going to be a father soon grin
Your need to take good care of your Bastąrd child.
So get up and go find a good job.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Halo22: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Guy I was in ur shoe exactly this time last year. I became very confused that I couldn't concentrate on anything. Though I later did some nasty things about which I have reconciled with My maker. So my advice is, call the girl for a get together, find out her plans for life and then try to treat the matter with wisdom cos this life is unpredictable. Never abort nor support her to abort the foetus and don't dump her in the process cos she z now part of you. Brace up like a man and iron things out with her family, am sure things will normalized after sometime.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
majjiit:

"Your pocket will soon bleed true talk", but don't let fear envelope u, be a man and make sure u support them no matter how little, meanwhile explain to the lady why marriage is a no go area for now, but if you love her and she also loves you too and will be ready to put in her best then marriage can come much later, since the deed has been done do not make abortion an option it is very risky in all angle, just let your parents kn abt it, though there might be anger and blames for now, but u just ve to face it n their support will diffidently come, note that being a dad does not stop you from achieving your goals in life. best of luck bro.

I agree.... But when he knew he was not ready for all the responsibilities that would follow, he should have strapped up.....

One day One day, all parents would know. He is simply delaying the inevitable....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by psp2pc(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
the truth is you don't Love her.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Laughing like laughing gas!!!!
Well let me use my own case as an example mine happen as far back as 2006 while I was 17years preparing for WASSCE the lady didn't even inform me, but how possible a lady will be pregnant and she won't know no matter how small she is and we are of same age, all I had from the street was I have impregnate a lady at a tickle of an eye her parent came to my mum being a local area in osun state my mum could not help she inform my dad immediately, dad just told me pack your bags and go to school to face your exam, and since then I promise myself I won't have anything to do with her though we are not really dating it's just December parole stuffs like yours, so follow your heart like I did, though I'm not yet married but can never marry her because I didn't love her from day one my boy is 11 years plus staying with my mum while I base in Lagos and doing fine with a dream job....though still searching for a "Muslim" lady but not too religious but someone who her career is her primary assignment.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by TerrorSquad147: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol!
Who is bitting fingers now after impregnating a girl? grin
You of course tongue
I'm sure you learnt this irresponsibility from your drunkard old fool father.

Please man up
Take responsibility for your action. You're going to be a father soon grin
Your need to take good care of your Bastąrd child.
So get up and go find a good job.
k
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Afritop(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy
Youths of nowadays. They are so silly. They are ready to fūck but they not ready to bear the consequences of unnecessarily fůcking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.