Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37644 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by EweduAfonja(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2018
Buy cycotech....

Let her insert 3 inside via vjay... deep deep inside

Let her place 3 under her tongue...

Stay with her through out the period cuz she will experience bleeding and some blood lumps...

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Jethrolite(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!
You are mad, very, very mad!

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
coolh3ad:

Erupt inside her??. NO! NO!! NO!!!. My brother even with condom, I erupt inside "nowhere". Which kain eruption is that. My brain works perfectly well few seconds to eruption oooo...
undecided you can't outplay God bro.. If he says a baby is coming of that womb, your brain can't stop it..

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by akeentech(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Omololupromise: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
Good of you , do you know you can be jail for that

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
I can smell these juicy fake stories a mile away.

You were not ready to be a father but you were doing SKIN TO SKIN angry

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Jethrolite(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
You are a bloody liar.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jgbemson1: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
guy ,u be mumu ,a lady is telling u not to use condom and also promise she will not get pregnant and u have the sex like that ..

now she be don get belle for u ...u beta accept it and See what God have for u ..

Thank you .....

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

You should have used a condom or abstained..... Congratulations, you would soon be a DADDY......

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by octopusfreaky(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
hahhahahaha, which advice do you need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by blackbeau1(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2018
It's time to start being responsible. When you were having sex what did you expect? a freezer ? That being said, you don't have to marry her because generally such marriages never last. But you have to man up and take care of your child. Welcome to fatherhood

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by millhouse: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...
lol ,another brother hooked.. And this can derail your destiny ...now I can see why sex dolls are on the increase..get one next time

8 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by coolh3ad(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
dingbang:
undecided you can't outplay God bro.. If he says a baby is coming of that womb, your brain can't stop it..

Yes Bro but like I said, I DO NOT erupt inside even with condom and I have been very very lucky.....Maybe I will when I am ready....
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Sunkyphil(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2018
congrats,go and start preparing for fatherhood;next time u will learn to protect urself
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kinibigdeal(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by TerrorSquad147: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
bro I am in a similar situation too, the girl is insisting on having the baby while I've been telling her that I'm not ready. Its like my attitude towards her would change so that she'd get the msg clearly

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by wristbangle: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
What is really going on of recent sef? The stories stemming from sexual escapades is on high fling which looks like an epidemic falling on people.

5 minutes of fantasies or sexual lullaby can lead to severe consequences in one's life. Why did you had an unprotected sex? Why did you allow your private boy control your thinking?

Whether you like it or not, you are now an emergency father. Man up and carry your cross.

I can't advise you to consider aborting the baby. By doing so, you are murderer.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by klenton(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
i dont think that baby is urs

i think the lady was already pregnant before meeting u
the whole thing was just premeditated thats why she is insisted on u going in without protection and promising that she wont get pregnant

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Israeljones(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Op if the lady is pretty.... dont make that mistake, trust me u r not the owner of that pregnancy..... she probably sees yu as a responsible dude and the kind she can easily control and again u r even younger... thats why she chose yu to put it on u.....

mr man Open ur eye.... use ur brain dont be a fool

16 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please

What you do is, start making plans to inform your parents that the seed you planted, is about to germinate.....

And go see her parents, introduce yourself and tell them what you have done etc etc etc

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by oluwasegun007(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
kk
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by doctore89: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Buy cytotec if It doesn't work, go for d and c
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by somez(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Relax
jamie1994:

Oh God...
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Deepfreezer(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
That's why I only fvck with girls i can end up with.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Buy cycotech....

Stay with her through out the period cuz she will experience bleeding and some blood lumps...

Thank me later

Killer Alert.....

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by davedan88(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Pls keep the child n tomorrow u wouldn't regret it.am taking from experience

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
blackbeau1:
It's time to start being responsible. When you were having sex what did you expect? a freezer ? That being said, you don't have to marry her because generally such marriages never last. But you have to man up and take care of your child. Welcome to fatherhood

Who did he seek advise from before going for press up? When she was shouting baby harder him no know it will result in a child abi, the guy funny sha

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by TerrorSquad147: 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Since you ain't ready to settle down, you should have used birth control pills /Contraceptives as common sense demands.
I gave my girl contraceptives, do you know she took it home and threw it away?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Dammylois(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2018
But you were ready to have sex ba?

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Oh God...

You have to take responsibility, till she gives birth. But make her aware that you would be conducting a DNA test...............
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Macgreat(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
You don't have to marry her
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by doctore89: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Buy cycotech....

Thank me later

This will work if not ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.