Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (91484 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:
you sound like a pervert

And u sound like a threatened nagging slay queens that an average sex doll will surely replace
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Kirgyakos(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
C wot i hav 4 u....!

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Seahawk: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
vertueptime:

And u sound like a threatened nagging slay queens that an average sex doll will surely replace
with your 20k salary abi? grin
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by joe4christ(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
The cost aside, very few Nigerian men can pull this off. Dude bought the doll to fill a void, the void is loneliness. I spotted a handcuff hooked tothe bed, is he practising BDSM with a doll? shocked

'Our' male definition of submission/wife material sometimes goes beyond being frugal, respectful and humble. It includes massaging an ever needy ego in various ways. This doll can't do that. This doll also requires attention. It's like taking care of a paralysed woman...You need a whole lot of strength to pull that off cheesy

Nigerians are very social beings, we are not yet that mad.

What you lots tend not to understand is that this sex doll is still at infant stage, many more improved version are already in their development process and lots of investments are being made to develope this dolls to meet clients tastes. Yo will be shocked in 10yrs time what this sex doll will be able to do.

Quote me in a decade from now!

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:

Wayyy better than the #500 naira you receive per round.

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Seahawk: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Wayyy better than the #500 naira you receive per round.
That easily adds up. Sometimes I add up all the 500 hundreds per round and I make in a month what you make in a year. Go and try it if you’re strong enough

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:

That easily adds up. Sometimes I add up all the 500 hundreds per round and I make in a month what you make in a year. Go and try it if you’re strong enough

At least you don't deny you're an olosho and a sex object.

20k x 12 months = 240k
240k ÷ 500 = 480 rounds

Your cunt is worn out.

This is exactly why we are replacin' you with sex dolls.

1 Like

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by IamGoke(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

20k x 12 months = 240k
240k ÷ 500 = 480 rounds

Your cunt is worn out.

U be murderer!!!! Best reply ever.... Lol.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by IamGoke(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2018
iuyhjnbgjhtrdfd:
Win big with me in this long month of January and settle your bills.
Any game today?? help a brother ...
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:

It is well, pray as u are leaving the church that ur man( if u hav any) will not be able to buy one.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Kotodoctor:

I rebuke that spirit in you in Jesus name!

Gods own creature you dare compare to a plastic.

I rebuke that spirit.

Anty no be by rebuking, just do d needful and ur man wnt anticipate getting one
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Fawklicant: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

How can I be bothered about billions of men in the world?
Or millions of men in Nigeria.

I'm concerned with just one man, and our attraction is more than sex. It's a void dollie babie can't fill. We gat no worries with each other. The topic and it's ensuing reactions can be funny though cheesy

The whole sex doll thing would soon blow over. I wonder why people are paying mind to it. Anybody who will prefer it's company to that of a female is a potential rapist.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fawklicant:

The whole sex doll thing would soon blow over. I wonder why people are paying mind to it. Anybody who will prefer it's company to that of a female is a potential rapist.

Something to distract us from our National worries.
I think it's welcome grin
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Fawklicant: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Something to distract us from our National worries.
I think it's welcome grin

It's actually not welcome. It will help promote the docility of Nigerians and the state knows this hence after every serious national embarrassment comes some stupid trend on social ! media. Nobody is talking of maina again, or ikoyi-gate, dead members govt cabinet etc.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by mirabeldesmond(f): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
only Idle
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by willi926(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

As if u know where ur going to!

U have sex with humans, u go to hell.

I have sex with non-living doll.....Which is not a sin, I will be in heaven.
Oga goan sit down. angry
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by willi926(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
princefrank76:
is there any living toy out there?
Bring ur galfriend and i will show u hw to toy wit her
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by lookingfly: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
DeadRat:
Sex Doll Pleasure Is Just Masturbation... Its Nothing Compared To Human Sex... It Lacks Alot Of Things A Woman Can Offer...
is it possible for someone to be involved in masturbation with he's wife?
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by lookingfly: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
This is not just about sex, but sex is the catalyst that will popularize and domesticate these bionic entities that we will be creating. The best we can do is to accept to integrate AI, text-to-voice translation apps for the dolls to read the news every morning for us, then integrate the Alarm clock system to wake us up, and also the reminder for our dolls or avatars to to remind us of our events.

Then we will use brain-machine interface to design the mind control module, then our robots will start mowing our lawns, washing our cars and even cleaning the floors. We will have to finally transfer part of our consciousness to these robots and design a plane of existence for them, develop a level of sentience to the organs and final stage will be DNA sequencing and programming and GBAM, we have become their Gods and they will be wondering....

#What is the purpose of our lives ?

Welcome to the New World, a New Earth where Human Beings will be phased out and our consciousness will now be integrated into bionic systems that can survive for thousands of years without damage, cos we have destroyed the Earth Ecosystem, so we must face the extinction of our own bodily design technology and our Soul will soon dwell in plastics. That is where we are headed, and soon, we will find the foolishness in worship.

Truth is stranger than Science-Fiction.
i see you........ Thanks for the movie, alien contact!
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
olasaad:

Lol better than to marry real woman.

Now to the topic this is what our Nig men want but most of them are broke
so women ain't broke abi
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Seahawk: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

20k x 12 months = 240k
240k ÷ 500 = 480 rounds

Your cunt is worn out.

You mean your babe is an olosho and that’s why you are replacing her? I hope she’s not here reading or no food for you today. Ode
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Seahawk: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
vertueptime:

It is well, pray as u are leaving the church that ur man( if u hav any) will not be able to buy one.
He’s able to buy several if he wants to.

He would rather buy me Louis Vuitton instead. Can’t say the same for you broke asses
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
lookingfly:
is it possible for someone to be involved in masturbation with he's wife?
yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
willi926:

Oga goan sit down. angry
grin.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by albacete(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
stanboy28:
blood of my landlord shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Wetin your landlord blood do you?
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
wow, guy seems happy.
wonder how his ex mistresses feel, common doll has made them redundant .
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seahawk:

He’s able to buy several if he wants to.

He would rather buy me Louis Vuitton instead. Can’t say the same for you broke asses

He will buy one doll tk satisfy himself cos u cnt do that and cos it wnt give him issues like u, insecured broke drama slay queen. Dolls are here to stay u can go hug transformer
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol its not about replacing them, its just like u threatening ur wife if she doesnt behave ul marry a second wife, she knows u can afford it but the fear will make her behave, so with this ladies will start begging for sex since that mostly all they bring to d table.
You are wrong there. This will not make ladies start begging for sex, it will only make men know the difference. Plastic dolls can never give what human beings get from sex.

2 Likes

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Seahawk: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2018
vertueptime:

He will buy one doll tk satisfy himself cos u cnt do that and cos it wnt give him issues like u, insecured broke drama slay queen. Dolls are here to stay u can go hug transformer
not everyone is a perv like you or requires mute mindless partnership for his sense of self to be complete.

However when are you buying yours? Or are you just here to champion the cause of those who can actually afford it? grin
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by vertueptime: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Seahawk:
not everyone is a perv like you or requires mute mindless partnership for his sense of self to be complete.

However when are you buying yours? Or are you just here to champion the cause of those who can actually afford it? grin
u

Ur case is hopeless. I dnt even have ur tym. So because of a doll uv been ranting nonesense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now? / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.