Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (91449 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by AROZIBE: 5:32am On Jan 21, 2018
viver1:
This is way out of it. U need help man.
SOON SOME OF HIS FRIENDS WILL BE SAYING , CAN I CHARGE IT FOR U PLZ AND NEXT TIN HE BANGS D DOLE AND TELLS U THAT D DOLE WAS CRUSHING ON HIM I WILL KILL U
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Seahawk: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol its not about replacing them, its just like u threatening ur wife if she doesnt behave ul marry a second wife, she knows u can afford it but the fear will make her behave, so with this ladies will start begging for sex since that mostly all they bring to d table.
you sound like a pervert
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Burgerlomo: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Dis 1 weak me oo cool
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by princefrank76: 5:59am On Jan 21, 2018
willi926:
Nonsense. People supporting this madness dont no wat they are going into. God 4bid i have sex wit dis dead toy. angry
is there any living toy out there?
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by sinator(m): 6:02am On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:
Lol this one pass me ooh cheesy.

Okay okay, i confess. Our women cannot be replaced by these plastics sad

#IstandWithOurWomen sad
they can be replaced.. No being or thing is irreplacable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by jamesbridget13(f): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2018
I am not worried over any sex doll. My only concern is what the world is turning into. See d way d doll looks so static. No smiles, no nothing n some persons derive joy riding such static object? I pity
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by tballeyy(m): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Na so the man like sex reach? 3 sex dolls, wife & 2 mist... wetin happen? even some alhajis no fit try am.
my land married 8, and I hope he still going to buy this non leaving thing
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by tballeyy(m): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2018
jamesbridget13:
I am not worried over any sex doll. My only concern is what the world is turning into. See d way d doll looks so static. No smiles, no nothing n some persons derive joy riding such static object? I pity
she is better of some lady at home
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by mechanics(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
The man don Kolo.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by mechanics(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
Mandynews:
more
lolz.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by brownhawk: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
But the same synthetic can't fill the emotional void a human would.
did he complain of any unfilled void? Human sex machine go sit down
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by brownhawk: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2018
olasaad:

Lol better than to marry real woman.

Now to the topic this is what our Nig men want but most of them are broke
if u went broke yourself why wail about some men's brokenness.. Mehn
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2018
bigtt76:
When are we getting our male sex doll naaaa? This is not fair shaaa cry we need one to curtail all these men who will do you a favor or before and want us to nack dem in return or as an incentive.... God go soon punish dem grin
pls try not to ask men for favors. can you do anything in your life without a man? Try not to have anything to do with a man again cos you would only wasting your time,more sex dolls are getting produced daily
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by DavidEsq(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
But the same synthetic can't fill the emotional void a human would.
Why so disturbed na? Don't worry ehn
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2018
kessler53:
confirmed,don't mind the LUNATICS that love sex doll,who can boldly say that a SEX DOLL is better than a human being.
A sex doll can't talk,doesn't have an emotion so how can she replace a normal human being.
mumu man,don't give kimbraa wrong informations. a lot of sex dolls are produced now,keep living in the past when the future is already here. a sex doll can sing,please emotionally and do all sort of things better than women. download sex doll Harmony's video in YouTube and you would see for yourself. a lot of men are going for a sex doll like harmony already and you're here condemning. that's what Africans in the shithole are known for anyway
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by cigie(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Here's mine

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by JMOB(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2018
To me ohhh, nothing will ever feel like the real flesh!
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by job1(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2018
He needs this

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by millionboi2: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
The cost aside, very few Nigerian men can pull this off. Dude bought the doll to fill a void, the void is loneliness. I spotted a handcuff hooked tothe bed, is he practising BDSM with a doll? shocked

'Our' male definition of submission/wife material sometimes goes beyond being frugal, respectful and humble. It includes massaging an ever needy ego in various ways. This doll can't do that. This doll also requires attention. It's like taking care of a paralysed woman...You need a whole lot of strength to pull that off cheesy

Nigerians are very social beings, we are not yet that mad.
dont worry,d price go soon come down.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Sirmuel1(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2018
olasaad:

Lol better than to marry real woman.

Now to the topic this is what our Nig men want but most of them are broke

This is your only excuse. Don't worry, you will be disappointed when all men start saving for a Doll.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by olmoRoc: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2018
He doesn't look sane to me.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by tonquendo4u(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2018
They used dildos n vibrators. Even banana n cucumbers. We did not complain. Just this 1 n they are jumping upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Awoo88: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2018
Mental dey warri dis one
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by labake1(f): 7:53am On Jan 21, 2018
ShyCypher:

Sufferin' from what?

He bought not one or two but three. Hardly a mistake.

OK I want you to think about this pic

Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by andassyn(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
if you believe in the day of resurrection,then just dey ready your bag,its very simple ,all this dolls will start killing one day,they contain evil spirits.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by 2ScrewsLoose: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2018
What a dunce
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
The cost aside, very few Nigerian men can pull this off. Dude bought the doll to fill a void, the void is loneliness. I spotted a handcuff hooked tothe bed, is he practising BDSM with a doll? shocked

'Our' male definition of submission/wife material sometimes goes beyond being frugal, respectful and humble. It includes massaging an ever needy ego in various ways. This doll can't do that. This doll also requires attention. It's like taking care of a paralysed woman...You need a whole lot of strength to pull that off cheesy

Nigerians are very social beings, we are not yet that mad.

Lol, couldn't agree more with you, imagine having to take that thing apart to wash and disinfect that thing after nutting inside it, it's worse than baby sitting actually.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by olasaad(f): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Sirmuel1:

[/b]

This is your only excuse. Don't worry, you will be disappointed when all men start saving for a Doll.

good luck.
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by ekevwe(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2018
women will coordinate themselves now and will feel ashamed husband will abandon them for toy. lol
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Billyonaire:

Your level of understanding of this issue is very limited. I strongly advise you focus on your studies.

"Your level of understanding ON this issue"
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Kpilo101: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Why is that black people around the world are always obsessed with those worldly things. White people make them and sell to black people. Na wao
Re: Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses by Viula(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2018
too much of madness everywhere in the world from Africa to Europe, from America to Asia. Pls God come and take your world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.